CFL Ti-Cats vs Blue Bombers IN GAME THREAD

It’s amazing…but with the kid QB, BC should have the exact game plan the Riders have when their on offence. Shocked they’re hanging this kid out to dry with some of these playcalls

I'm wondering if they didn't plan for Rourke. Maybe Reilly couldn't go at the last mminute. Because if they knew, you would think they'd have a game plan for the poor kid.

They said Reilly could only make short throws…isn’t that what BC needs at this point? Starting to think they’ve already sacrificed this game and are just going to burn the film

I am wondering about a 2H under if the number is right. Sask will slow this down at some point

2nd half line BC-0.5 (because it is juiced at a pick I call it -0.5. I like to declare favorite or dog)
23 for the total

Fajardo is not a super hero he can toss it away to us. One TD to start and then a big D play and we are rolling.

I remember a game between BC and Sacramento during the US expansion years where they scored 2 TDs and a FG in the last minute to come back. It was insane

ok that kick looked better

at this point theyre just risking a longer term injury for Reilly aand he can't throw over 10-15 yards. Maybe not even that.

Just got off work. So pissed I didn’t make a play on my beloved Rough Riders #ToughTimesDontLastToughFansDo

Back