CFL Ti-Cats vs Blue Bombers IN GAME THREAD

Its entirely possible that cashing out the 7 and getting the 7.5 could get me a win tonight

The thing I love about these type of games is that half the country changed the channel at the half and think Sask is the greatest team ever. This could create real value fading them vs Hamilton next week

I remember the next season when Sask played in Hamilton, the cats played a video on the big screen about how to count to 12 and how 12 was different than 13. It was pretty cruel and funny
That’s like how the Vegas Golden Knights would taunt the SJ Sharks with the Baby Shark song

So 365 came out with a new policy this year where they pay early on CFL moneyline bets if the team goes up by 20. If BC were to win this, they would end up paying out both sides

I remember the next season when Sask played in Hamilton, the cats played a video on the big screen about how to count to 12 and how 12 was different than 13. It was pretty cruel and funny
Wow what a domino effect. Marc trestman got the bears job after this. Fuck me right in the ass. Let’s go Riders!!!

So 365 came out with a new policy this year where they pay early on CFL moneyline bets if the team goes up by 20. If BC were to win this, they would end up paying out both sides
They've done it for everything but college I think

Nhl and most big soccer leagues 3 goals

NBA is something like 30

Forget nfl, think its 17

Wow what a domino effect. Marc trestman got the bears job after this. Fuck me right in the ass. Let’s go Riders!!!
He woulda anyway prolly

Alouettes were basically a dynasty those years at least up until the grey cup

Was way more on AC than Trestman tho

Back