CFL Ti-Cats vs Blue Bombers IN GAME THREAD

If you didn’t get in on the full game over, I have a hard time seeing how you don’t play the 2H over…45 points in a CFL game is nothing.
You might be onto something here. 2H are typically lower scoring just like in the NFL but in this game I feel llike things could open up

Now they pass up a 45 yard FG??? Whats going on here? Is there an injury we don't know about?

Now they pass up a 45 yard FG??? Whats going on here? Is there an injury we don't know about?
This is just fucking bizarre. They’re literally playing to run out the clock and take sideline shots. If this is how this team is playing they’ll be an under machine until books adjust

The
This is just fucking bizarre. They’re literally playing to run out the clock and take sideline shots. If this is how this team is playing they’ll be an under machine until books adjust
res gotta be something going on. A 44 yarder should be almost automatic these days

Sara Orlesky woof
I met her during the 2015 Grey Cup in Winnipeg. At the half I needed to get a bet down but it was so fucking cold I couldn't use my phone. So I ducked into a room behind the concourse and there's Sara Orlesky. I said "Can I just warm up a bit?" and she was totally cool. I got down on EDM 2H -4.5 and it won too. Good times.

With Winnipeg so afraid to attemot a FG, the cats shouldve punted there instead of conceding the safety

Wow I knew Hamilton would struggle but this is awful.

I think playing the early game of the week on the road is playing a big role.

Winnipeg had 2 better QB's then Collaros. This doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is Banks not starting. I of course say this as the game is 3/4 over.

Ok so regarding conceding the safety. I read some analytics last year that said doing it only makes sense inside your own 5. At the 5 its basically a wash and at your own 10, it is 1 point worse in the long run.

It used to make mos=re sense farther out but punters have gotten better over the last 20 years. I don't know if coaches have caught up

If you just looked at the stats, there is only 4 yards dif in total offense at the end of the 3rd. If you watch it, its not even close.

BC trend: they finished 2019 9 under and 1 over. With a better offensive line I expect this to change.
Agreed. Not to mention the speed they picked up at receiver with Dominique Rhymes and Lucky Whitehead. How do you cover that group?

Any oidea what line they hang on BC/SSK? I make it Sask -2 but I think it could open 4.5-6

Agreed. Not to mention the speed they picked up at receiver with Dominique Rhymes and Lucky Whitehead. How do you cover that group?

Any oidea what line they hang on BC/SSK? I make it Sask -2 but I think it could open 4.5-6
My guess is close to a TD so they have room to adjust. CFL is a regression and dog league. Unders too

Ok so now we know they have a kicker...they just don't want to try a FG outside the 40 it seems

Next week Toronto's D is going to hold the Bombers. Of course thats assuming the veteran pick ups perform like they have.

Toronto's defense might be really freakin good this year. Especially the front 7. I see a lot of unders in their future
Back when I first started watching (Listening to the radio online too as they didnt have much TV coverage) The Argos won the Grey cup based on D and running. I think when they play well its their Motto

CFL.CA has preliminary odds for the remaining week 1 games.

Sask -4.5
CGY -5
Edm -5

I dont want to discuss in detail yet but like some of those already. If things go as I see em i will start 4-0. Assuming i get this one tonight.

CFL.CA has preliminary odds for the remaining week 1 games.

Sask -4.5
CGY -5
Edm -5

I dont want to discuss in detail yet but like some of those already. If things go as I see em i will start 4-0. Assuming i get this one tonight.
Yeah that is what Betregal is showing. But they also had WPG -3 and then switched to +3.5 when Pinnacle opened thir number. Funny that Betregal was sharper than Pinny on this one at least.

Yeah that is what Betregal is showing. But they also had WPG -3 and then switched to +3.5 when Pinnacle opened thir number. Funny that Betregal was sharper than Pinny on this one at least.
you said that was their partnership so that makes sense then.

Back