Can the old man spurs win it all this year?

I'm thinking of hammering their futures tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they'll be a +250ish dog against the heat or a mid sized fave against the pacers. But if I bet them now ill be guaranteed to be betting on them as a dog. Either way, the spurs know this is their last year. With the way they are rolling right now, I see them as tremendous value, with the Ecf still in progress. Only thing worrying me is future injuries with these old guys.

This is uneven year - like all the years when Spurs won the title - of course they have a shot...

I seriously don't think they will take Miami. They might, don't believe they will. IMO Stern's agenda is for another Heat title, so I also expect them to get the reffing helping hand.

Yes, they can. Best closers in the nba. Getting there is the hard part for an older team. They play Miami well, have played James very well in the finals before. Wade is hurt. SAS gets a TON of rest now. Yes they can.

They gotta win game 1, if they do...Hammer Spurs for the series.

Spurs can win, but Heat won both games against SAS this season and while fact that both times, road team played without their best two players, means that we have yet seen teams playing each other with full rosters, it means that Heat will have some advantage I believe.

Also, can't see who can guard LeBron in best of 7 series for the Spurs.

Spurs will have to stop the other Heat players and have great offensive series in order to win the title.
But, I believe they can do both things...

I don't think San Antonio will beat the spurs but they are capable. Atheists are cheering for the Heat as it would be more evidence of lack of deity.

Have the spurs and miami ever played with full rosters the last three seasons? I dont believe so, so would make for an interesting matchup

Spurs haven't lost a finals in the pop/duncan/manu/parker era... sure bowen's gone...but leonard/splitter/green/neal/bonner are all great role players and the spurs are obviously the most complete team top to bottom...

I'm telling you right now that SAS WILL beat Miami, who will come in much less hungry btw....

Duncan has played the best ball he's played in the better part of a decade, Parker is probably playing at his career peak right now, Manu has somehow come back AGAIN...

Something isn't right with Wade, IDK what, but he's the key and he's not near 100% right now...

Spurs know how to contain James, they do it well...if Wade doesn't come through or a superhuman effort out of Bosh with Ray Ray over 60% for the series....Spurs will take this in 6

Split of the first two (most probable scenario)
Two of three @ home (most probable scenario)
Spurs vs Miami @ San Antonio in game 6...elimination game for both teams really...

they'll have just enough to take out all those evil players who took their talents to south beach....

remember, Duncan/Pop= 4-0 in the finals

Why are miami going be less hungry? Lebron looks anythimg but complacent, looks like he is on a mission

I don't think San Antonio will beat the spurs but they are capable. Atheists are cheering for the Heat as it would be more evidence of lack of deity.

I guarantee that San Antonio will not beat the spurs. Lock it up.

live in delray but grew up in maine so i am a celtic fan but watch most of the heat games down here
truly believe that lebron is the best i have ever seen...imo...larry is now second...jordon third...lol
the heat are enjoying the same scenario that the bulls enjoyed in the 90's....a watered down league without a serious contender
heat in 6 sadly but i would love to see the spurs win

Back