Boogie Cousins...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Ruptured achilles.

There goes the Pels playoff hopes.

AD bound to get to get hurt as well at some point.

damn. Knew it was bad when I was watching there was zero contact. Sad because Boogie/AD were very entertaining to watch work the paint together.

contract year too how much $$$ did he just lose

Sucks for the nba liked watching his intensity...guy avg 5 assists per game as well ...brutal very distraught at this moment..

pelicans are in a very tough spot now... what do they do with AD and cousins

really feel shitty for cousins... his first all star selection and now this... hopefully he comes back stronger but likely will never be the same again

just sucks

such a stupid play too. Missed a free throw and then ran forward and tried to poke ball away from guy who rebounded - very dumb.

such a stupid play too. Missed a free throw and then ran forward and tried to poke ball away from guy who rebounded - very dumb.
Achilles would have popped sooner or later. But can't fault the guy for playing it out given score circumstances there

Also shows what a freak LeCramps is physically, no one has more mileage than this dude and he never gets hurt.

This trace good for Pels?

I have to assume Monroe is for expiring contract?

He is coming home either way.....played high school ball right down the street from my office

Also getting rid of Omer Asik.....maybe one of the worst signings. He was a "hot commodity" if I recall somehow, but I think he SUCKED immediately

I remember him correctly?

Back