*****NBA Draft and offseason thread*****

Gotta branch out, get more books brother.

Soft markets.

I’m lazy. Takes me 2-3 mins to do an offshore load. And can deposit in 10 seconds and get it back in bank in 10 secs. I have 7-8 US books with apps. Building an office and is finishing up next month and I already have multiple 32 inch monitors and a 48” TV all set. I’ll definitely be getting back to the offshore game. Looking forward to more PC and less 4 inch phone.

DK had all the bells and whistles here

MGM only had actual picks 2-10 available, no over/under wagers
That's unreal in 2023 a book would have a small sampling.

Even my secondary local, which I rarely use, had about 50 draft bets.

I’m lazy. Takes me 2-3 mins to do an offshore load. And can deposit in 10 seconds and get it back in bank in 10 secs. I have 7-8 US books with apps. Building an office and is finishing up next month and I already have multiple 32 inch monitors and a 48” TV all set. I’ll definitely be getting back to the offshore game. Looking forward to more PC and less 4 inch phone.
I literally just did a deposit in 45 seconds at bovada just to have a 2nd book to bet with live at PGA in Detroit next week. BTC is a beautiful thing.

That's unreal in 2023 a book would have a small sampling.

Even my secondary local, which I rarely use, had about 50 draft bets.
AZ doesn't allow college props which includes team totals apparently

Mormons...lucky we have it legal at all

I literally just did a deposit in 45 seconds at bovada just to have a 2nd book to bet with live at PGA in Detroit next week. BTC is a beautiful thing.

Lol NY banned Bovada. Well they won’t do business with NY. One way or another a classic NY fail

AZ doesn't allow college props which includes team totals apparently

Mormons...lucky we have it legal at all
Yeah, you've said as much.

Criminal.

But, the US screwed the pooch on this for the consumer.

Is what it is, will be decades before it is correct across the board.

I'd normally say Nick Smith should likely well outperform the 27th pick in the draft except for the team he went to

Oh I missed that Sasser is going to Detroit

Nice get BAW
I'm not sure what to think.

I'm a fan.

I trust Weaver.

That's aggressive, to trade up for a 6'2" guard.

We'll see what they do with Killian (he had a much improved season).... But where does Sasser fit in?

We need shooting, wing shooting.

I'm not sure what to think.

I'm a fan.

I trust Weaver.

That's aggressive, to trade up for a 6'2" guard.

We'll see what they do with Killian (he had a much improved season).... But where does Sasser fit in?

We need shooting, wing shooting.
Be a nice scorer off the bench, he can be microwave like and he hardly ever turns the ball over, completely underrated stat

Playmaker creates shots and also catch and shoots, plays great team defense to boot

I like it

Be a nice scorer off the bench, he can be microwave like and he hardly ever turns the ball over, completely underrated stat

Playmaker creates shots and also catch and shoots, plays great team defense to boot

I like it
In an old style, traditional 3 guard alignment I like it.

Reactions: KJ
Pickett will be a good fit with Joker. Just backing down dudes. Another Siena fail to not be able to keep him and do anything special with him. Good for him for bailing. Became a millionaire

Bricktor?

Side-eyes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Obviously a lot more going on...

Just posting some interesting ones.

Wtf is Weaver doing?

Monte Morris and Joe Harris????

Lotta money for Draymond. I guess that's more of a reward.

Jerami Grant got paid.

Nice payday for Rui

Back