*****NBA Draft and offseason thread*****

The odds changes with Scoot and Miller this week has been something...

I'm guessing this morning was a pump fake.

WTF is going on?

There are two megastars in this draft.

I came believe someone is going to bypass Scoot at #2.

This will be looked back on for years to come as a devasting decision.

He was -1000 at one point to go #2
Well when Woj posted yesterday that Miller was the #2 pick that's the only way money would go. I still think the Hornets trade out to someone that wants Scoot...I get why the Hornets would want to draft a PG and barring them talking themselves into Miller, I see no reason to make the pick

Well when Woj posted yesterday that Miller was the #2 pick that's the only way money would go. I still think the Hornets trade out to someone that wants Scoot...I get why the Hornets would want to draft a PG and barring them talking themselves into Miller, I see no reason to make the pick
I know that, but the odds flipped way back today...

Guess that was the pumpfake...

Watched it go -400/-375/-300/-175/-135 and now +125 on Scoot in last 2.5 hours.

I know that, but the odds flipped way back today...

Guess that was the pumpfake...

Watched it go -400/-375/-300/-175/-135 and now +125 on Scoot in last 2.5 hours.
MJ actually needs to do well in this draft to capitalize on team value, not sure why taking Miller would do much for that

Right?

Portland may be dumb enough to try the "win now" thing.
if they arent trading dame they are doing half measures and are fucked either way

Wont be good enough to make it out of r1 in the west anyway, probly good enough to avoid top 10 picks for a few more years though, scoot gets tired of losing and gets traded within 5 years

Latest espn mock has

Wemby
Miller
Scoot
Amen
Ausar
Black
Walker
Whitmore
Hendricks
Lively
Dick

Specifically mentioned stons soured on Whitmore post workout in detroit

WTF is going on?

There are two megastars in this draft.

I came believe someone is going to bypass Scoot at #2.

This will be looked back on for years to come as a devasting decision.

He was -1000 at one point to go #2

Jordan’s final hand picked draft pick lol

At least pegged Hawkins at 14, was kinda coin flippish withi JHS and took the + on both it would be Hawkins

Good pick

Why is anyone drafting Michigan guys this early? Sorry stepped away last hour or so
Bufkin went 4-6 picks LOWER than expected. His stock, unfortunately, went through the roof the past few months. He's terrific.

Jett's potential is top 10, but I wasn't expecting him till 20-25 to be honest. Orlando loves them some wolverines.

I’m not against Ivey. And I suppose his ceiling is way higher than Murray. I bet and lose way too much money on Fran (former Siena guy) and begin to overvalue his players lol

Bufkin went 4-6 picks LOWER than expected. His stock, unfortunately, went through the roof the past few months. He's terrific.

Jett's potential is top 10, but I wasn't expecting him till 20-25 to be honest. Orlando loves them some wolverines.

Both will be fine in todays NBA. Just find it wild a team with 2 top 15/20 guys sucked so bad last season.

You really like Ivey? I suppose his ceiling is Fox if he improves dramatically. Murray such a perfect piece in todays NBA.
Yeah, Ivey was tremendous down the stretch.

He's a 18-20 pt guy and toss in 8 and 6....

Murray is solid, but we're seeing what we'll get from him. He was 12-4 this year on 45% from field. That likely translates to 17-6 or so on a solid team.

Dammit almost took Sasser in the 1st round but only did that scrub Hoosier

Sasser was +500

Lonzo Ball the most efficient player in the league is basically dead career wise and Bulls have no picks. They’re an awful organization.

Back