best bet from the best baby GOY

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
I was going to just bet this game and not post but I have the winner i'm sure of it no write up the winner the bets
DALLAs under 24.5 1 half this game is a winner

yeah I had 4 sick bad beats in football I could take 1 but MF 4 that should have been easy winners if not for bad beats I think I would win all the time

the wise guys will be all over this at+3 +105 this line will move no juice is real big

goodnight lets have a real big week keep your yes on U of M -7 ind has nothing U of M is bad but wait until you see ind my god

goodnight lets have a real big week keep your yes on U of M -7 ind has nothing U of M is bad but wait until you see ind my god
IU QB Sudfeld I guess got hurt at Iowa and is listed as out for season due to shoulder. But you already knew that since you bet Mich. St. a couple weeks ago. I did not see it until looking at this game. IU's offensive hopes will rest on a rushing attack which has averages 6.3 YPR on the road. Meanwhile UM has allowed 2.9 YPR in home games. If UM can shutdown IU's running game then yeah I think they will cover -7....looks good!

JROCK yeah U of M should 100 percent pound IND U of M is 1 of the best in football on D believe it or not against the run IND will be in trouble like I have been saying U of M is a bad team but this should be a beating big time:money:after the game

and take a look at SDS+3.5 this ream will give NEVADA a real hard time

yeah CAR is bad but the good part about betting CAR the game was never close. its a lot better to lose like that then a real close game but in gambling it s going to happen you might have a losing month its real hard beating the oddsmakers never for get there is a few gamblers in the world that can win betting sports. sure somebody can get lucky and have a winning year i'm talking about year in year our 99.9 percent will lose 100 percent fact case closed. it take a extreme rare gambler to beat the oddsmaker we will try

yeah it was but guys still going 3-2 it was a good day best bets split . I wish I could go 3-2 today that would make my day

best bet 5 star baby
MINN pick:moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose:you guys already no what this baby means 1 thing to the bank right down to NYY the big MF bank

best bet 5 star baby
MINN pick:moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose:you guys already no what this baby means 1 thing to the bank right down to NYY the big MF bank
Wow! Another capper I respect greatly said the same thing....here we go!!

:shake:

I tailed this puppy and probably jinxed u d8. Vikings getting manhandled in every facet. Redskins appear to have righted the ship.

I just walked in thank god I was not watching yeah I herd that MINN was playing real bad . but I think wash is in big trouble

Back