best bet from the best baby GOY

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
last year BUFFALO out played KC big time and lost I had buffalo this team is on a roll and playing at buffalo is 1 hard place to win at real hard I think KC is in trouble or maybe i'm the 1 in trouble if buffalo doesn't win

EAGLES i agree with you about the QB but he is playing real good and there at buffalo real hard place to win at last year buffalo had this game and blew it ty/bol

Bills are awful..I had $$ on them last year in this spot ...brutal

if he plays they have a good shot. any thoughts on the ravens. I don't have the balls to pull the trigger but I have a feeling they will blow the titans.

EAGLES I hate giving points thats alot of points Ithink buffalo and MIAMI are the best bets . its not easy pulling the trigger on buffalo but I think buffalo gets the win bol my man

d8 good luck bro. i love your Miami pick. c.johnson out, reggie bush out

i like the ravens even with that many points, steelers and 49ners.

d8 good luck bro. i love your Miami pick. c.johnson out, reggie bush out

i like the ravens even with that many points, steelers and 49ners.
bol I would take BALT i'm just scared about the points I like SF +6 but my book has -120 juice

bank I like your under bet i'm just scared to put a lot of money on a O/U bet but yeah it really looks good bet I was thinking about a 3 /10 [point teaser DENVER-1 this team won't lose will not happen BUFFALO +10 this team won't lose by double digits. SEATTLE +1 this team won't lose to Nyg. THE ONLY PROBLEM is my bookmaker only will give me 1000 teaser and this fucking bookmaker juice is 40 percent fuck him bol my brother

No thoughts on the Pitt game? Public should be pushing hard on the steels but line sticking at 4.. just doesnt make sense to me but neither did the patriots line last week when they got points at home.

No thoughts on the Pitt game? Public should be pushing hard on the steels but line sticking at 4.. just doesnt make sense to me but neither did the patriots line last week when they got points at home.
Forty its pitt or nothing I could not bet my money on NYJ

MIAMI+3-105 IT WAS -120 JUICE i was waiting for the juice to drop it did 2-0 BABY watch

like I said if my bookmaker would let me bet what I wanted I would do a 3 /10 point teaser DENVER/SEATTLE/BUFFALO you should be good bol see you guys

my biggest bet of the day SENOR D8- mutha fucking benjis coming our way today baby- Gonna need a fucking dump truck to carry all these benjamins-
Defaz my man lets bring this baby in boy do I need this game after k state yesterday bol today like you said

my biggest bet of the day SENOR D8- mutha fucking benjis coming our way today baby- Gonna need a fucking dump truck to carry all these benjamins-
Defaz my man lets bring this baby in boy do I need this game after k state yesterday bol today like you said:money:

I dont even watch games barely- Better that way plus no time- Ill track on phone-

Today is first day in awhile I get to sit back and watch football-

:shake:

I dont even watch games barely- Better that way plus no time- Ill track on phone-

Today is first day in awhile I get to sit back and watch football-

:shake:
your right its better off not watching:cheers3: bol

Defaz/EAgles ty guysI hope I did not make a mistakes taking MIAMI

I was going to bet everything on buffalo i split the bet BUFFALO/MIAMI

Back