best bet from the best baby GOY

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
Good thing for Minny winning!! You're solid D8! Go Pats!!
JROCK ty for the nice kind words i'm glad everybody won . after this year is done so will be your bookmaker he will want nothing to do with you believe me its a great feeling because you can always find new bookmakers to the bank like I keep saying all the banks in the world are running out of money:moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose:

next in line is Denver like I said I would be happy to split the next 2 games PITT baby

are job is done for today now its time to watch a movie believe me this will be manning at halftime:stretcher:or after the game

this week guys will be a real big week one way or another because like I said there is a game on every day Monday- Sunday a lot of games I like baby

i'm watching Legion great movie I wanted to see the score NE baby hey guys we might sweep the card like I thought Brady fuck manning

mF i'm getting a real bad headache I have to ly down for a hour god dam it

I followed your Minny pick! Thanks I believe if I read it right that you like Pitt tonight....Get rid of that headache and feel better!

I followed your Minny pick! Thanks I believe if I read it right that you like Pitt tonight....Get rid of that headache and feel better!
Cruse ty yeah 1 hour of sleeping helps PITT+1.5 bol lets sweep this card

I'm sure this has been discussed by why do you have those awful headaches again? One of my friends has optic neuritis and has to have shots of dilaudid at the emergency room. Someone is steaming Pitt - now minus 2 at my shop...GL man, kill it

Cruse yeah I have Mirgraine/Cluster headaches I have the headaches almost every day its sucks having both yeah for 15 years I was on Dilaudid Percodan Oxycontin Valium i'm still on VALIUM but the DILAUDID did a lot of damage i'm taking Suboxone I wish I could get off that but my god its unreal trying its like this posion takes your soul and does not want to give it back

guys I will catch you at halftime of the PITT game my headaches are getting real bad .the NE game is over bol my brothers

I'm sorry. I'm annoyed with my regular headaches let alone dibilitating ones. Just hang in there and keep capping the shit out of these games!

wise ty yeah lets sweep this baby but 3-1 that would be great day

guys i'm looking at 1 college game this might be the biggest bet this football season this line should be even I think wrong team is getting points I have the better team the better QB the better D this baby is going to win

my brothers from around the world from Africa to Europe from antarctia to Afghanistan yes they gamble there to we have a game that look's so good i'm waiting for the public to move this baby some of you will guess but all kidding aside i'm keeping track of this line:moose::moose::moose::moose:

guys i'm looking at 1 college game this might be the biggest bet this football season this line should be even I think wrong team is getting points I have the better team the better QB the better D this baby is going to win
my brother Irish whats happening congrats on your team great game ND vs AZ STATE ty bol this week

Irish Ithink your right your getting points with ND real hard not to take the points

goodnight guys I was trying to watch this football game but I can't these headaches are killers way to much pain but today 4-0 baby the oodsmakers and bookmakers cant beat us it will never happen we will beat them year in year out goodnight bol my brothers

goodnight guys I was trying to watch this football game but I can't these headaches are killers way to much pain but today 4-0 baby the oodsmakers and bookmakers cant beat us it will never happen we will beat them year in year out goodnight bol my brothers
Abso-freaking-lutely take care of yourself. I hope you are feeling better soon!! Helluva freaking day my man!!

:cheers3:

Michigan again?

good job guys i'm glad we had a great week but i'm not going to bet this game NYG my headaches are real bad I can't even look at the computer without pain but to tell you the truth I don't like the game anyways

guys save your money because the big bomb is really to explode I see 1 or 2 games oh baby. wrong team chalk back to sleep well its hard sleeping at 1.39 pm bol guys

looking for some winners !:tiphat:
tony yeah yesterday was real bad the k state made the day bad I took a MF bath a big bath. all year I have never had to meet my man to pay him not 1 time until yesterday but it only takes 1 game for that not to happen if BUFFALO +1 can win I won't have to meet him if KC beats BUFFALO my bookmaker will be 1 happy man i'm still looking over a few bets but it looks like BUFFALO will be 1 big wager
bol

the K STATE wager was the big bet that made the day real bad going 1-3 yesterday

tony yeah yesterday was real bad the k state made the day bad I took a MF bath a big bath. all year I have never had to meet my man to pay him not 1 time until yesterday but it only takes 1 game for that not to happen if BUFFALO +1 can win I won't have to meet him if KC beats BUFFALO my bookmaker will be 1 happy man i'm still looking over a few bets but it looks like BUFFALO will be 1 big wager
bol

i like the under 42 best in that gm.. the biggest thing keeping me away from a play on the bills is kc has a big adv in the red zone on both sides of the ball. really like the idea of a bills+7/un48 teaser tho.. gl brother

bank I like your under bet i'm just scared to put a lot of money on a O/U bet but yeah it really looks good bet I was thinking about a 3 /10 [point teaser DENVER-1 this team won't lose will not happen BUFFALO +10 this team won't lose by double digits. SEATTLE +1 this team won't lose to Nyg. THE ONLY PROBLEM is my bookmaker only will give me 1000 teaser and this fucking bookmaker juice is 40 percent fuck him bol my brother

Back