BAW Nation NBA Playoffs...

I'll hope to get out of the Milwaukee game alive ...

But these these rims suck.

No more overs at Bradley Center.

This accounts for the rim outs galore Sunday night.

I'll hope to get out of the Milwaukee game alive ...

But these these rims suck.

No more overs at Bradley Center.

This accounts for the rim outs galore Sunday night.
Was 226.5 full game at end of 1

If we can get to 227.5-228.5 I'm likely going to middle.

Despite the pace, not the venue for this.

1h I'll monitor as well.

Was 226.5 full game at end of 1

If we can get to 227.5-228.5 I'm likely going to middle.

Despite the pace, not the venue for this.

1h I'll monitor as well.
Will give it another few minutes, hopefully catch another 30 min five min spurt.

Dame zoning!

Pace was there Game 1

Shot making was not sans Lillard 1h

Discounted now.

Milwaukee o223 -110

3 units
Not entirely comfortable.

Middle try albeit not great juice.

Maybe revisit later.

Live -

Milwaukee u227.5 -110

3 units

Leonard back is going to squash my pregame thoughts

Watching live.

I do still tend to lean Mavs scoring better. TT was the thought all day for 1h or game or both.

Indy game is just became wild the last 3 minutes.

I'll prolly regret the middle but we hit the 1h and Dame prop. Winning event of over 4 units.

Lost a few in Minny. I had my chances and waited too long. The reason that irritates me is I knew what a loved later -- Minnesota -5.5 when the score was 70-63. But, I can't do that leaving the possibility of losing both open.

Series bet looks great though. Minny a throwback team, and I really enjoy that.

Really regret hedging the under 230. The pace is stupid fast and free throws galore.
Yeah, pace these first two games is how I capped the series

My major issue was the in and outs for 1.25 games and the frantic mins with no points early tonight.

Securing the 1h was a goal.

If we can get into a tight game, we could see pace slow up a bit.

Dallas defense very impressive.

Clippers damn solid too.

This is an old school playoff game. Clippers need better shot selection.

OT: only two games tomorrow? FML. Come-on NBA.

Not feeling that Clippers bet.

That spurt mid 1H seemed like it would last but tough offense tonight with rusty Fun Guy + Nice Dallas D.

See how it shakes out for a bit.

That's a juice out.

This is their game now.

I should come over the top but I messed up waiting.

Be happy with a winning night.

Updated Posted Record:

12-10 +1.54 units

Wild amount of posted plays, and the actual amount is 35 so far.

Could we have kept things simple? Sure. Have had many games pegged under and not staked enough on them early on. Pacers series is the only one to look into an over right now. Sure, we'll see some balancing out with venue changes, but this is a different game in these playoffs. Some golden match-ups so far for that.

All three series bets look GREAT, so, I feel pretty good overall, although there was an opportunity to absolutely kill these first 4 days.

Mostly seeing it well, except for a few suss plays.

Onward!!

Betting-wise, I need to clean a few things up. I need to stop with Live bets too early in games. I am trying to think I know what will happen when I actually don't. This is easier in the regular season. I can count 3 plays that I have jumped the gun on.

This also limits what I can do later on in a game, due to being out of position.

Example #1

Cavs and Magic come out hot on Saturday. I think I can sneak an early over in and come back on the under harder. This is a strategy from 2 and 3 years ago for myself. In all sports I have been betting unders after quick starts to a pretty solid degree of success. I have his pegged as an under series and simply jumped the gun.

Example #2

Tonight, I watch the Suns play much better. They are crushing Minnesota on the boards. Unreal effort. I take a small ML early on thinking I can come back over the top if things start to even out. They do, but the last 2 mins of the 1st half basically ended the game. Now, when I know what I want to bet in the 3rd, I am stuck with the earlier bet because I am stubborn and cannot bet the -5.5 I wanted to. That is just principle to not bet that and leave myself open.

Simply need to clean that stuff up quickly.

What am I happy about?

Posted props are solid so far -- even the Joker loss had a chance. Dame tonight was brilliant.

Series bets are in great shape

Feeling out the unders very well. I need to stake these better though.

Quick series thoughts...

I possibly won't be around again fully for several nights. That could be good as I can concentrate on a handful of plays instead of being all over the place at times. Tomorrow is a busy day. Thursday is work + downtown for the draft. Family event Saturday. Luckily (I say this sarcastically) the NBA is spreading this out even more than usual.

*I didn't see any of Boston and Miami but I would be surprised if this goes more than 5 games. Jimmy is that important for this series...

*Sixers will win Game 3 if everyone plays. The difference will be a nice lead that will help balance out Embiid 2nd half fatigue. Hopefully, Brunson has another stinker so I can unload on props in Game #4.

*The Cavs and Magic is a tough watch. Unders still in play, but we could get a hot start in G3 from Orlando. This is I believe an old-style zag game for the home team in a desperation spot

*Bucks and Pacer's tempo is nuts. This is the only series that is like a Pre-ASG NBA game. The Bucks are what they are, average without Giannis. Game 3 will be telling to how this injury is. This will be an unpredictable series as far as game-by-game winners.

*Minnesota is a tough defensive team with a true star player. So many complementary pieces around him. Conley and Gobert are great vets that have blended in well. Once again, these oddsmakers opened up Phoenix as a series favorite starting on the road. Once again, we are making money at plus odds.

*Denver needs to stop waiting till the 2h to play defense. They also need to value the ball better. With that being said, a road game shall get them focused. Lakers will win an "NBA" game at Staples but this series is all but over.

*I'll have more to say about NOLA and OKC after tomorrow. Pegged that under in G1 well and I think we see more ugly hoops at times. Dunno why, smelling a 7 game series here.

*Dallas and the LA Clippers played an absolute throwback tonight. Great win by the Mavs. Out of the timeout at 73-67 deficit they took over. The Clippers have a major issue .... and one that is not surprising...

The name is James Harden. He dominates the ball. Now, is this as bad as previous years? No. He still is a gifted player. The problem is, they have two other players that need the ball in their hands. They are also ball-dominant. Too many possessions tonight this team was getting into their offense with under 8 seconds to shoot and just around the 3-point line. Long misses and turnovers lead to fast breaks for the Mavs, who are excellent in those 'semi' breaks where they receive a lot of open 3-point attempts.

I'll revise my earlier statements @EL CAPO . Even if they get out of this round and have that favorable match-up vs the 1/8 seed, they have no chance vs Denver and Minnesota winner. The Wolves defense will feast on this stagnant offense. Things can change, but this looks very bad for the Clippers. Harden strikes again!

Oh, Clippers best play tonight was that 18-6 run with Russ on the floor.

Live -

Boston -9.5 -115

3 units

probably playing with fire here, but Miami shooting can't keep up over 50% from deep over course of the full game.

or can it? ;)

I was so close to going over at 208.5

Sigh

What a nutty finish. Thankfully the C's warmed up to keep this close.

Yup, this is like one of the Milwaukee games last year. Heat aren't going to cool off.

Might win this on the floor.

They are keeping this total slightly elevated over where it should be. Just 1 to 1.5 points due to big favorite losing.

Live -

Miami o218.5 -115

3 units

perfect scenario for points.

I'm going top unit plus here.

The live Boston bet is dead at 9.5. Hopefully get some back here.

Miami scored 5 points last 4:10

Right on cue.

Fuckers.

Targeting unders later still...in OKC...

Pels would be my side if looking for a fade. ML worth a tiny look?

Back around halftime, watching hockey for a bit.

In case I can't get around to posting....

Under stalk in NOLA

Under stalk in Orlando

Under stalk in LA (feel like more live and later on this one).

Pels bounce back spot like Orlando the other night?

Good luck all, pop in if I can.

Hmmmm

Pels tt under my fave today I think

Doubt I push an over button at any point in the day

Back