B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD]Sat 1/7[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]101 Oakland Raiders[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S1_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> <select id="altS1_0" name="altS1_0" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"><option value="0" selected="">+3½ -110</option><option value="1">+3 +115</option><option value="2">+4 -118</option></select>[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> +165 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L1_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> o36½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[TD]4:35PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]102 Houston Texans[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S2_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> <select id="altS2_0" name="altS2_0" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"><option value="0" selected="">-3½ -110</option><option value="1">-3 -135</option><option value="2">-4 -102</option></select> [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> -190 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L2_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> u36½ -110 [/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD]Sun 1/8[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]105 Miami Dolphins[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S1_7" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> <select id="altS1_7" name="altS1_7" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"><option value="0" selected="">+10½ -130</option><option value="1">+9½ -110</option><option value="2">+10 -120</option></select>[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_7" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> +360 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L1_7" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> o47 -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[TD]1:05PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]106 Pittsburgh Steelers[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S2_7" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> <select id="altS2_7" name="altS2_7" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"><option value="0" selected="">-10½ +110</option><option value="1">-9½ -110</option><option value="2">-10 +100</option></select> [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_7" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> -450 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L2_7" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-size-adjust: none;"> u47 -110

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

the late game here is a mess w all the injuries to the backup Qb's on both sides....

Raiders quarterback Matt McGloin, starting in place of the injured Derek Carr, left Sunday's game after suffering an injury to his trapezius, which is reportedly impairing him in a similar way to a pinched nerve. Though McGloin reportedly plans to be ready in time to face Houston, the Raiders are reportedly less optimistic and are preparing for the possibility that Connor Cook may have to start. Former practice squad quarterback Garrett Gilbert is expected to rejoin his former teammates this week in case they need a backup with recent experience in their system.
In front of McGloin, offensive linemen Donald Penn and Kelechi Osemele both also left the game with injuries -- though Penn later returned. Osemele was questionable during the week with an ankle injury, but the team's trainers were reportedly working on his left kneeduring Oakland's final drive. Possibly the best free-agent acquisition in the entire league this offseason, Osemele's loss would be sorely felt on the Raiders offensive line.
On defense, safety Nate Allen left Sunday's game with concussion symptoms and enters the league protocol; playing on Saturday instead of Sunday could be a difference-maker for Allen, but he does have a chance to clear the protocol in time.
Texans quarterback Tom Savage also left Sunday's game with an injury; after being initially cleared to return after suffering a head injury, he was re-evaluated at halftime and removed from the game. Like Allen, Savage enters the league concussion protocol and will have to clear it quickly to be available in time for Saturday. If Savage cannot play, recently benched offseason acquisition Brock Osweiler is expected to resume starting duties in his stead.

Just seems like too many ?'s and was the shittiest of the wildcard games to begin with, even before the injuries.

I may play the 1H Under for small, but see no angle otherwise. No way to know what can happen with all these ?'s

Pitt wins. Only question is do they care enough to cover. Saw Tanneyhill is not ruled out, but that doesn't matter one way or another.

Hou/Oak Who cares. Losers gets crushed by brady.

i'm actually interested in the HOU-OAK game and think anything could happen. Leaning to the points and of course i have no clue how either of these teams gets to 21 so i have no clue how it can go over (probably sails over due to defense or special teams or something we all can't predict)

Who the heck is taking HOU -3 (-120) or giving that hook? Makes no sense to me

GWarner...if the Raiders are starting Connor Cook, I would not want to be on the Raiders side. I have no idea about him, but a 3rd stringer??? Must be so frustrating for Raiders and their fans...

Very very few teams were worse on a snap by snap, opponent adjusted basis this year than the Texans, maybe a handful of teams if that. Getting 3.5 points against them is an auto play imo. It's not a guarantee that the Texans score more than 3.5 points.

texans D is good and should feast on oak QB..... flip side you are getting Brock (who has sucked) but still some what serviceable and has the whole playbook at his exposure and expected to be at this point.... starting a playoff game... i mean thats why he came to Tex......oak QB not so much and there D has been leaky...... houston at home with that D and as long as brock doesnt throw 2-3int i think him throwing short passes to hopkins and fuller and miller on the ground game should be enough to get the W........13-6; 16-10 type of game..........

Think that Pitt line is a bit skewed courtesy of the ass-whooping the Pats gave Miami. The fins can play tough & should be able to score on that Pitt D. I don't think they will win but DD in the playoffs? Have them teased to +23, love the sweethearts in the playoffs.

GWarner...if the Raiders are starting Connor Cook, I would not want to be on the Raiders side. I have no idea about him, but a 3rd stringer??? Must be so frustrating for Raiders and their fans...

seriously would be so mad. cook is starting. who is backing him up? crabtree? wonder how cook will do with a full week of reps? loved him in college. big game qb with rose bowl and b10 ship games. but this is different animal on the road. romeo crennel must be licking his chops.

i have futures bets with both of these teams and i'm just laughing now.

Oakland @ Houston

Was hoping for Houston -3/36.5 and take Raiders, think grabbing a field goalwith either team would be the correct play as it seems a close, one score typegame. Might buy the half point. Was really hoping for 39 total but opened 37and has moved to 36.5 for good reason, this thing could be ugly. Helps the dogeven more. I like under as there should be some futility even if either teamhits the red zone, and both kickers should be fine (indoors)...I like Oaklandand under, probably more on under I guess, thinking both teams in the teens.

On Oakland big at 3 and 3.5, don't care about QB because both suck balls and the more opportunistic defense likely wins. I do like the under but 36.5 in this NFL is so tough to do, only takes a couple crazy plays to ruin that number. Would be big on Houston if they were catching 3 as well, just think all things considered both teams are fairly even.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Texans?src=hash">#Texans</a> coach Bill O’Brien makes it official, naming Brock Osweiler the starter on Saturday vs. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash">#Raiders</a>.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/816338209395318786">January 3, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash">#Raiders</a> are going forward with the expectation that QB Connor Cook starts vs. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Texans?src=hash">#Texans</a>, sources say. Matt McGloin not believed to be ready.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/816297819229261824">January 3, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

now coming around to the Raiders a little more...I can get +4 now. In what could likely be a fg game.

Texans special teams one of the worst

http://www.sfgate.com/raiders/article/Cook-will-get-first-start-in-playoffs-for-Raiders-10833094.php
Cook will get 1st start in playoffs for Raiders

How about a little history to spice up Saturday’s AFC wild-card playoff game?

Rookie quarterback Connor Cook will start for the Raiders, two sources said Tuesday, making him the first quarterback in the Super Bowl era to make his first career start in a playoff game. Oakland plays at Houston in its first postseason appearance in 14 years.
Matt McGloin — playing in relief of Derek Carr, who broke his leg in a Christmas Eve game — was forced to the sideline with a sore shoulder near the end of the first half of Sunday’s regular-season finale against the Broncos. That opened the door for Cook, who — as the Raiders’ third QB in nine days — threw a touchdown pass in his first NFL action.

Earlier Tuesday, the Texans addressed their quarterback situation by announcing that Brock Osweiler will start for them. The former Bronco, who signed a four-year, $72 million free-agent deal with Houston in the offseason, had been benched for Tom Savage, but Savage suffered a concussion last week.

Raiders teammates are excited about Cook, a fourth-round pick out of Michigan State.

“I can’t wait to see him play this week,” receiver Michael Crabtree said before Tuesday’s practice. “I can’t wait to get to practice and do what we gotta do. Whoever they got up, that’s who I am rolling with.”

The Raiders moved their walk-through practice away from their team facility Tuesday, and reporters weren’t given access, but the team may make the formal announcement of its starting quarterback Wednesday. Whenever they do, it will be Cook.

McGloin’s shoulder is sore, but it sounds as if this was a decision based more on production and potential than health. McGloin is 1-6 as a starter in his four years with Oakland, and struggled before getting hurt Sunday, completing 6 of 11 passes for 21 yards and missing a wide-open Amari Cooper on a deep pass. He will be a free agent next month.

Cook completed 14 of 21 passes for 150 yards and a touchdown with an interception and a lost fumble in a little more than a half in the 24-6 loss to the Broncos.

“I was impressed,” Crabtree said. “His composure, the way he was playing, he was smooth out there. For the first time to be out there, in a crucial situation, that’s big.”

Cook got off to a rocky start at training camp, but teammates have seen improvement since then.

“He’s stayed after practice, worked hard and really grown,” running back Latavius Murray said. “That’s all you can ask.”

Crabtree has kept a close eye on Cook. As the team’s emergency quarterback, Crabtree sometimes sits in on the position meetings.

“I have seen him grow since the first day he got here,” Crabtree said. “You know, I am always with the quarterbacks, talking to them, because if anyone goes down, I’m about to be a quarterback.

“There are only two quarterbacks suited, so one goes down and that’s when the panic starts.”

Head coach Jack Del Rio said Cook was “solid” on Sunday, while cringing at the rookie’s two turnovers. Last week, Del Rio talked about what he has seen in the Cook this season.

“Connor has done a nice job,” Del Rio said. “He’s done a nice job all year with the work he gets and the attention to detail. I think he’s really matured, become more comfortable in what we’re asking him to do. The ball comes out of his hand nice. I think all the signs are real positive for Connor as we go forward.”

Cook dropped in a nice 32-yard touchdown pass to Cooper and stood his ground in the pocket.

“He’s tall,” Cooper said of the 6-foot-4 23-year-old. “He can see the field.”

Carr was also impressed, watching from his couch. Especially since he said he requires “99.9 percent” of the snaps in practice all year.

“That’s his first real action, so the game is going to be 10 times faster than it will be two years from now,” Carr told 95.7 FM on Tuesday. “I thought when Connor went in there, he played with great poise.

“And he had that coming out. So I knew he would play with great poise. I thought he did a great job.”

Joseph returning: Raiders rookie safety Karl Joseph told reporters that he's playing this week after missing the past four games with a toe injury. Nate Allen, who started those four games, suffered a concussion Sunday and is undergoing tests in the league’s concussion protocol.
According to this, the Raiders emergency back up QB will be Crabtree. I hope Cook can stay healthy. I'm surprised they aren't going out and picking someone up just in case.

First career start OTR in the playoffs. No matter how shitty I think Houston is, no fucking way am I backing that situation.

First career start OTR in the playoffs. No matter how shitty I think Houston is, no fucking way am I backing that situation.

I get this mindset, but kids come up cocky and more prepared nowadays. Look at other sports, goalies who barely played all year lead teams to Stanley cups. Pitchers who were just called up in September get crucial innings in the playoffs. The overall process of training an athlete is so different nowadays, they aren't nervous unprepared raw athletes anymore, they are more ready to take control.

Having said that, I did not like Cook coming out of college in the first place. But I mean, is he really worse than Brock right now? I am ready to take the points here.

Wild prop I saw...

Will Connor Cook score more points in last College Game or First NFL start?

Osweiler may have started to begin this year, but i don't agree with him laying more than a FG in any NFL game

I get this mindset, but kids come up cocky and more prepared nowadays. Look at other sports, goalies who barely played all year lead teams to Stanley cups. Pitchers who were just called up in September get crucial innings in the playoffs. The overall process of training an athlete is so different nowadays, they aren't nervous unprepared raw athletes anymore, they are more ready to take control.

Having said that, I did not like Cook coming out of college in the first place. But I mean, is he really worse than Brock right now? I am ready to take the points here.

it's really silly to compare what happens in one sport to other sports, even sillier to compare a relief pitcher to playing QB in the NFL

Cook seemed to be a pretty conservative QB in college and I didn't mind having money behind him as a dog, which I would expect the same type of situation Saturday afternoon. I'm not expecting a 24/28 300-yard day with three touchdowns, but you gotta think they design some easy throws for him to get a rhythm and doesn't he have a big arm to take a couple chances to one or both of his incredible WRs? I love that Crennel can't game plan on one side or the other because Cooper and Crab are both absolute studs

Yeah, he's probably still worse than Brock right now. I know it was probably more sarcastic than anything, but Cook wasn't even Oaklnd's backup, so it seems silly to suggest he's better than Osweiler at this point. That surely isn't saying Brock is anything special at all, but he's started for essentially 2 seasons in the NFL, and the other guy has been in the league for one season total and hasn't played but a handful of snaps because of injuries to the two other guys in front of him.

Houston-Oakland has a lot of mystery to it. Oakland was a strong road team this year for a change, but Houston made the playoffs almost entirely from the mastery at home. Raiders were so lethargic last week without Carr, not surprisingly. The shock may have worn off now so a better effort should be in order. Gonna take a shot with them against a Houston team that was 4-6 out of that pansy division they played in.

Steelers look like an easy revenge play but nothing is ever easy when these guys are big favorites. Good year this year though as they're 3-1 ATS when favored by 7 or more. Steelers were favored in 15 games this year, going 9-6 ATS. Interesting that when the Steelers covered the games went under 6 out of 9 times. Dolphins were dogs 11 times this year, covering 7 times. Fins were a huge over team this year, going 12-4, interesting only 4 of 7 dog covers went over. Steelers have been emphasizing ball control since the weather turned sour, and with Bell making his first playoff start I would suspect Tomlin will want to showcase him with a ton of carries/touches. That means long drives and limited possessions. Leaning under in a game that could be 23-10 or 23-17 depending on how well Moore plays (as a backup he's no slouch, 15-13 career record).

Houston-Oakland has a lot of mystery to it. Oakland was a strong road team this year for a change, but Houston made the playoffs almost entirely from the mastery at home. Raiders were so lethargic last week without Carr, not surprisingly. The shock may have worn off now so a better effort should be in order. Gonna take a shot with them against a Houston team that was 4-6 out of that pansy division they played in.

Steelers look like an easy revenge play but nothing is ever easy when these guys are big favorites. Good year this year though as they're 3-1 ATS when favored by 7 or more. Steelers were favored in 15 games this year, going 9-6 ATS. Interesting that when the Steelers covered the games went under 6 out of 9 times. Dolphins were dogs 11 times this year, covering 7 times. Fins were a huge over team this year, going 12-4, interesting only 4 of 7 dog covers went over. Steelers have been emphasizing ball control since the weather turned sour, and with Bell making his first playoff start I would suspect Tomlin will want to showcase him with a ton of carries/touches. That means long drives and limited possessions. Leaning under in a game that could be 23-10 or 23-17 depending on how well Moore plays (as a backup he's no slouch, 15-13 career record).

A lot of the raiders road success was due to Carr - he covered up a lot of their defensive liabilities. Loss of him is very unfortunate for Oakland and having to go to Houston with that defense won't be easy.

Cook can make some boneheaded decisions (see Rose Bowl Game Pick Six before halftime, lol) but I'll take him over Osweiler every fucking time. Love Cook's arm throwing downfield, can put great touch on the ball like the one to Amari in the corner last week. Can also sail one way over a receivers head too, for sure... but the guy is fearless. Osweiler starting a playoff game after being benched for Savage... and Cook making first career start on the road are a wash to me. Raiders O Line should be able to protect Cook better than Texans protect Brock. Raiders have more weapons.. Amari, Crab, Latavious, Jalen Richard (hell of a player imo).

I'd take Raiders at anything better than 2.5, took +3.5 and will also be on ML later in the week.

Cook can make some boneheaded decisions (see Rose Bowl Game Pick Six before halftime, lol) but I'll take him over Osweiler every fucking time. Love Cook's arm throwing downfield, can put great touch on the ball like the one to Amari in the corner last week. Can also sail one way over a receivers head too, for sure... but the guy is fearless. Osweiler starting a playoff game after being benched for Savage... and Cook making first career start on the road are a wash to me. Raiders O Line should be able to protect Cook better than Texans protect Brock. Raiders have more weapons.. Amari, Crab, Latavious, Jalen Richard (hell of a player imo).

I'd take Raiders at anything better than 2.5, took +3.5 and will also be on ML later in the week.

wouldn't call Cook vs Osweiler a push, but I agree that Osweiler is bad enough that he can't lay this price as said above

A lot of the raiders road success was due to Carr - he covered up a lot of their defensive liabilities. Loss of him is very unfortunate for Oakland and having to go to Houston with that defense won't be easy.

Carr to Cook is a definite downgrade, but how great was Carr all season? They were barely winning games and he seemed to not take too many shots downfield, but then dislocated the finger and had some terrible nights. I think they'll miss him, but not as much as is being said

wouldn't call Cook vs Osweiler a push, but I agree that Osweiler is bad enough that he can't lay this price as said above

Carr to Cook is a definite downgrade, but how great was Carr all season? They were barely winning games and he seemed to not take too many shots downfield, but then dislocated the finger and had some terrible nights. I think they'll miss him, but not as much as is being said

From what I could tell he was in the discussion as an MVP candidate and the reason they were winning those close games. Offensive line will need to shine through this weekend imo.

i think ppl are sleeping on Texans D and that will be the diff in this game... Oak D is not good and there o line has had major issues... Jadeveon Clowney could have a field day

I'm on Oakland +4.

You got one job Connor Cook. Game manager. Don't turn the ball over. I don't know what the game plan is for Oakland but I'm ok with rush, rush, pass, than punt. Don't give Houston a short field. Make Brock earn it and drive them 70+ yards for a score. I think it's a fg game for either team and I'll take the 4 points.

I think the game plan for Houston will be similar. Conservative game plan hoping the other team makes the mistake first. That's why I'm on UNDER 37 also.

Oakland running game has to be on to help Cook. Let's see if this Raider O line can open up some holes to open up play action pass.

Give me Brock completions over and Miller rush yards over pls, can't back any side in this game. The raiders defense is horrible tbh

I'm on Oakland +4.

You got one job Connor Cook. Game manager. Don't turn the ball over. I don't know what the game plan is for Oakland but I'm ok with rush, rush, pass, than punt. Don't give Houston a short field. Make Brock earn it and drive them 70+ yards for a score. I think it's a fg game for either team and I'll take the 4 points.

I think the game plan for Houston will be similar. Conservative game plan hoping the other team makes the mistake first. That's why I'm on UNDER 37 also.

Oakland running game has to be on to help Cook. Let's see if this Raider O line can open up some holes to open up play action pass.
Wasn't Dallas going to take Connor Cook instead of Dak but Oak traded up in front of Dallas to get him?
I mean maybe this kid comes out and lights it up and surprises everyone like Dak did.
My $ won't be on it though lol.
How low a # can they put out there?

Would love to tease this under up to 50 but I already have a sweetheart involving the other three games. Not sure I want two bets with similar teases, too many eggs in one basket. But I think either side hits with an added 13 on this game so there's 2 out of 4...

Great enough to most likely finish in the top 3 in MVP voting.

Raiders beat Houston in Mexico City this season 27-20 on the strength of 2, 4th quarter Carr TD passes.Oakland ran the ball 20 times for 30 yards.It was a game that Houston controlled for most of the night prior to Carr's heroics. You may be able to guess who I am rooting for but I will not be wagering on this one.

Texans will be a large play for me this weekend. Cant believe some of the guys around here are thinking of laying money on a Cook led Oakland team playing a team with a 7-1 home record with wins against two playoff teams. Oswieler will look like Brady compared to Cook in this one...

Polarizing game for such a shitty one. I can't decide. Brock was bad enough to get himself benched.

Polarizing game for such a shitty one. I can't decide. Brock was bad enough to get himself benched.

Very true. And Cook was good enough to be the 3rd stringer on a team and has only played a meaningful snap because the complete unexpected has occurred and both QBs in front of him are injured. And he's a rookie and this will be his first ever NFL start. Whether Oakland wins or not, I have no idea how someone could back them with all of this being true as well as them being on the road vs. a team that's 7-1 at home. You certainly won't win money in the long run making wagers like that.

Maxwell did not practice today for Miami, looking unlikely to play.

Green did not practice for Pittsburgh today after practicing Wed & Thurs. Still in concussion protocol at this time, listed as questionable.

Texans will be a large play for me this weekend. Cant believe some of the guys around here are thinking of laying money on a Cook led Oakland team playing a team with a 7-1 home record with wins against two playoff teams. Oswieler will look like Brady compared to Cook in this one...

Exactly
not just on here though, I debated this game with two friends who kept going back to how osweiler sucks yada yada... I kept saying do u realize who is qb for Oakland this week??

Khalil Mack could terrorize...big problem for Brock there

Of course, he certainly could and it is potentially a big problem for Brock. It's not like the Texans defense is a bunch of slouches, and they're facing a rookie QB (drafted in the 3rd round) making his first career start, and is only doing so because of injuries to BOTH QB's ahead of him on the depth chart.

Jadaveon Clowney could terrorize...big problem for Cook there.

Not sure why we're projecting Cook to be a thumb-sucking toddler behind center this week, especially in the year of Dak.

There's an old adage in horse racing that in a race filled with proven losers, bet on the horse that's not proven. Whether Osweiler is proven is the question.

Wasn't Dallas going to take Connor Cook instead of Dak but Oak traded up in front of Dallas to get him?
I mean maybe this kid comes out and lights it up and surprises everyone like Dak did.
My $ won't be on it though lol.
How low a # can they put out there?

yes

they wanted Paxton Lynch and then when he got taken were waiting on Cook

Back