49ers vs. Packers Discussion Thread

i woulda took +5.5 when i was cashing my niners tickets but i gotta see what up with bosa and the other injuries on the d. still like niners but it wont drop any lower i dont think and i gotta do little work and hear some reports.. matchup wise i think this is another team that woulda been happier not seeing niners.. gotta believe packers were rooting hard for dallas!! lol

Niners did a good job limiting dak and Dallas wr but Aaron and davante are a different beast. I’d prob lean the points as this should be close but will wait

9ers need Bosa to win. They can maybe get by without Warner bye really they need both. If they’re both healthy I would expect this to drop to 4 or 4.5. If both are out this defense will lack teeth. Packers don’t double team and wouldn’t need to on the OL.

Colder the weather the better. Rodgers has never made it to the ship by playing any games at home. He’s still a stiff Cali boy.

22 and 10-15 winds. Not as cold as I would have liked but doesn’t sound like cushy weather, either. League gifting the Packers the early Sat game plus less time for 9ers to heal sort of stinks.

I misspoke they may have changed it. Night game baby. Will likely be around 10 degrees. Let’s goo

Still kinda weak they gotta play Saturday, little surprised you want it colder!! I know niners run game the edge but packers used to that shit, your squad not. I’d have rather it been warm as possible for niners lean, I never really recall Rodgers struggling to throw up there cause it cold. They do have a long history losing as favs at home in playoffs tho so maybe you right!’ We need Bosa to clear concussion protocol!!

Still kinda weak they gotta play Saturday, little surprised you want it colder!! I know niners run game the edge but packers used to that shit, your squad not. I’d have rather it been warm as possible for niners lean, I never really recall Rodgers struggling to throw up there cause it cold. They do have a long history losing as favs at home in playoffs tho so maybe you right!’ We need Bosa to clear concussion protocol!!

Bosa Jimmy Kittle all cold weather guys. A far more physical team. How many games has GB played in sub 10 degree weather with Rodgers? Maybe 4 or 5? Dude hates the cold doesn’t take his hands outside his warmer.

Warner says he’s good to go. Now we just need some promising Bosa updates!

We need bosa, sucks he has to clear the protocol on short week; we won’t know till was closer, hopefully we start hearing he made it thru step 1, 2, or whatever in next few days.

Niners rush could/should eat up GB

If bosa makes it back, or you mean rush offense? They def gonna run all over packers!! Debo is one bad mofo rb trapped in a wr body. Dude is amazing his vision and way he sets up blocks, not to mention the way he can then run thru ya or around! He a beast. Anyone who thinks him making pro bowl wasn’t justified cause Jefferson didht is crazy. Jefferson is awesome but other guys can do what he does, nobody can do what Debo does, he kinda like a reverse Marshall Faulk on steroids!!!

If bosa makes it back, or you mean rush offense? They def gonna run all over packers!! Debo is one bad mofo rb trapped in a wr body. Dude is amazing his vision and way he sets up blocks, not to mention the way he can then run thru ya or around! He a beast. Anyone who thinks him making pro bowl wasn’t justified cause Jefferson didht is crazy. Jefferson is awesome but other guys can do what he does, nobody can do what Debo does, he kinda like a reverse Marshall Faulk on steroids!!!
Rush O

Bosa Jimmy Kittle all cold weather guys. A far more physical team. How many games has GB played in sub 10 degree weather with Rodgers? Maybe 4 or 5? Dude hates the cold doesn’t take his hands outside his warmer.
? Pretty sure that’s not accurate about A Rod. I’m sure most QBs try to keep their hands warm in those conditions since, well, their hands are fairly important lol.

They should really take out all the non playoff games, I’m not interested in his numbers while kicking the crap out the bears, Vikings, and lions in the regular season when it cold. That is the equivalent to betting Dallas cause they looked good kicking the shit out the nfc least. Rodgers history is mostly losing a cold weather game at home to end his season. I would like to see the numbers in just those, not the meaningless regular season filler to prop him up. I’m certainly not saying he been bad in those, that why I want just those numbers, i just can’t recall how he played in some of the losses.

I think you nuts on this man. Not saying it a death sentence by any means for niners but no team has a advantage over gb going up there and playing in cold. Jimmy g in cold worries me lot more than Rodgers. Jimmy worries me in all weather cause he plays like total Fuck once they have a lead. He did same shit he did when losing the SB the other day. Missed a wide Fuckin open Aiyuk that would have nailed the door shut. Then throws a terrible pick, then calls for the fuvkin snap before his lineman gets set! He did everything in his power to almost lose a game they dominated and now you hoping it freezing in gb? Also I dunno if that be bad or not for his injured hand/finger? I really don’t understand that dude, when it close, they down, need a 2 min drive he is mostly pretty good, he tends to rise up like cousins shrinks. But when they have a chance to put teams away he acts like a total clown. If he hands the ball back to packers with a chance to win chances are niners go home. That my main concern assuming Bosa clears and can play.

GB will be the healthiest they’ve been all season by far on Saturday. Bakhtiari and Alexander are all pros at premium positions...plus smith and mercilus for some pass rush depth

The tackle the only one that matters, none the others gonna have much to say bout niners run game and Dallas pass rush couldn’t get home vs niners line so packers won’t either.,

Packers surrendering 4.7 ypa on the ground YTD, 5.6 over their last 3. Gimme the Niners.

I see line hitting 6 some spots! If DK has that when I go later I’ll be really tempted to buy to +7 and hammer that shit. Don’t care if bosa plays at that number, just little torn cause now I’m thinking if he ruled out maybe it gets there later in week?? I can’t freaking believe it would tho, sharp money is gonna hit that number cause it freaking redic. Even tho packers prob one few teams who still gets 3 or even 3.5 for home field I don’t buy for a minute they a full fg better on a neutral, niners sport the best ypp in league, shanny knows lafluer all too well, niners skill guys are physical freaks there no way packers can handle. I know if someone is crazy enough to like packers at that number they should prob just pound the over cause niners offense will have plenty of success.

Not really convinced by any of the Packers wins. Majority are vs. shittier teams and when they've played better squads, dig into the game log. Like the Rams, it took Stafford having the worst game of the season and they still almost lost it. I don't get all the Packers love and if Lance is the starter, I'd still play the Niners.

1642535820752.png

Lance isn’t ready to play let alone on this stage vs Rodgers. No chance

We def agree on that. I have no clue if they even did the right thing drafting him, I don’t know if they do? I do know he not even ready to start a regular season game for a championship team,, he have no chance in this one.

An interesting note on this game ( In the NFC games) The last 3 NFC Superbowl Representatives:

Rams
49ers
Buccaneers
All of these are obviously sill alive this week so the only one left out is the Packers.

Does that mean anything, not really but it makes a little sense to me that the Packers make it through.

An interesting note on this game ( In the NFC games) The last 3 NFC Superbowl Representatives:

Rams
49ers
Buccaneers
All of these are obviously sill alive this week so the only one left out is the Packers.

Does that mean anything, not really but it makes a little sense to me that the Packers make it through.

It means to me Rodgers and packers come up small in home playoff games most his career. And the west is clearly the dominant force,

It means to me Rodgers and packers come up small in home playoff games most his career. And the west is clearly the dominant force,
Yea that is true, but I think the Packers have been horribly coached with McCarthy and also they had a huge contract with Rodgers and havent been excellent enough in other positions to take the next step.

I love dogs and I think the 49ers cover but I am leaning to Green Bay to advance in a tight one.

Not really convinced by any of the Packers wins. Majority are vs. shittier teams and when they've played better squads, dig into the game log. Like the Rams, it took Stafford having the worst game of the season and they still almost lost it. I don't get all the Packers love and if Lance is the starter, I'd still play the Niners.

View attachment 61384
I agree but are the 49ers good enough to push past ? I do like this to be a close one. I like the points on the 49ers but not the moneyline.

Yea that is true, but I think the Packers have been horribly coached with McCarthy and also they had a huge contract with Rodgers and havent been excellent enough in other positions to take the next step.

I love dogs and I think the 49ers cover but I am leaning to Green Bay to advance in a tight one.

It prob will be really close/go either way. I prefer dogs but try not to be held hostage by them, niners was only one I played last week. This week titans the only fav I like so happier w this card. I def think they cover, I gotta hear everyone healthy and playing for them to play the ml. Just have to wait and see.

It prob will be really close/go either way. I prefer dogs but try not to be held hostage by them, niners was only one I played last week. This week titans the only fav I like so happier w this card. I def think they cover, I gotta hear everyone healthy and playing for them to play the ml. Just have to wait and see.
We are exactly the same this week Titans only Fav lean to the 49ers

The handicapper in me is searching for a way to take the points but my gut keeps telling me that this is the Packers year and they are not going to mess around. I could very easily see a situation where the Pack blow the doors off the Niners in this game.

Seems to me like the injuries are piling up on the Niners side while the Packers are getting healthier by the minute. Jimmy G is already a turnover machine, if he is limited by a sprained throwing shoulder it could get very ugly. If Lance has to play it will be even worse.

The handicapper in me is searching for a way to take the points but my gut keeps telling me that this is the Packers year and they are not going to mess around. I could very easily see a situation where the Pack blow the doors off the Niners in this game.

Seems to me like the injuries are piling up on the Niners side while the Packers are getting healthier by the minute. Jimmy G is already a turnover machine, if he is limited by a sprained throwing shoulder it could get very ugly. If Lance has to play it will be even worse.

I think ya overrating the packers a great deal. I think I could play qb for niners and it be somewhat close, get ball to debo and get out the way, don’t think they win that way but still think it be fairly close.

You right they not, they beat up on the crap north not the east.
I never understood that argument teams in weak divisions are somehow lesser than. How bad was the afc East when the Patriots were dominating?

GB 3-1 vs teams still in the mix- they beat 49ers, rams, Bengals & lost to the Chiefs.

I never understood that argument teams in weak divisions are somehow lesser than. How bad was the afc East when the Patriots were dominating?

GB 3-1 vs teams still in the mix- they beat 49ers, rams, Bengals & lost to the Chiefs.

They damn sure wouldn’t have won as many SB’s if they wernt gift wrapped free bye and home field most years. There exceptions to everything, obviously a team can be excellent just cause they surrounded by crap but they could also be fugazi. I think packers are in between, they certainly not Dallas but also not the clear best team their record says they are nor have they been the many times they have had home field to the SB and lost. It almost always the same, a more physical team who not as pretty comes in and clips them even tho pack usually the fav. Debo, aiyuk, kittle, will be a problem for them. They barely beat niners, Rodgers had to pull off a last second drive for winning fg.

maybe next round.

Jimmy G nearly gave the game away vs Dallas and now his shoulder isn't 100%. No thanks I wouldn't play SF if it went to 7

maybe next round.

Jimmy G nearly gave the game away vs Dallas and now his shoulder isn't 100%. No thanks I wouldn't play SF if it went to 7

We see. The 1st meeting niners had no healthy RB’s and it was before they started using debo in backfield.

Jimmy almost beat them w no running game, I’m confident that won’t be the case this time niners will run for 150. I dunno how hurt he is or isn’t, he did try to give the game in Dallas away, he sucks when they have a lead. I’m not real worried bout what happened last week tho. I’m much more interested in the fact just like Dallas the packers don’t exactly match up great with physical teams.

I'm saying he gets behind and has to throw to get back in it- you're not worried about him giving it away?

I'm saying he gets behind and has to throw to get back in it- you're not worried about him giving it away?

He is good when they behind and late game drives when they need it. Look what he did when they got down 17 to rams, that nothing new, i call him the opposite of cousins, he actually a lot better when they need him to come up big. He fucking terrible when they have chance to bury teams, just like the SB. That worries me for them winning but not ats,, the injury report worries me but I’m not sure how hurt the shoulder is.

Back