49ers vs. Packers Discussion Thread

it sounded like a home game for dallas and certainly saw way more cowboys fans when tv panned the crowd (suppose that coulda been intentional, id guess jerry could let it be known not to show a ton of niners fans on tv! lol).. . as you said wont matter this week, no packers fans selling tickets and i cant imagine no matter how loyal niners fans are they want travel to green bay to sit out in that shit!!! Have to be out your rabbit (or is it rabid? lol) ass mind to leave cali and go to green bay this time of year!!!

I don’t think anyone travels from SF to games. More 9er Packers Steelers Cowboys fans in Albany NY than Jets Patriots. And a very inspired base but no one traveling from Cali for the games I see on Reddit. Most people drive 3-4 hours to see them.

I don't like playing dogs that I don't think win su from the jump. Throw in the fact that it's under a td vs Arod @ home? 4ints on the season he rarely misses.

I'll tip my cap to SF and the backers if the get it done though!
Agree. And 9ers +6 is such a ridiculous line that I can’t take it. I can tease it to +19 thinking the 9ers should be able to get 10pts and GB would need 30pts to beat me. 9ers big injuries from last week are a concern

Agree. And 9ers +6 is such a ridiculous line that I can’t take it. I can tease it to +19 thinking the 9ers should be able to get 10pts and GB would need 30pts to beat me. 9ers big injuries from last week are a concern

Bosa and Warner both practiced this week. Mitchell appears to be back to 100%

Bosa and Warner both practiced this week. Mitchell appears to be back to 100%
When players are unable to return to a game that normally lets me know that they’re probably going to struggle through the next game. Just been my experiences that an injured player will go until they reaggravate the injury. Warners knee buckled in a non contact play. Bosa I believe should be the most ready with the type of injury he had. I’m starting to wonder if Garappolo is hurt at all and if it’s just a smoke screan.

I like Lazard for a long TD or big play (or two) --- and i think Adams over receptions

Lazard longest reception over 18.5 yards
Aaron Jones longest reception over 12.5 yards

I like Lazard for a long TD or big play (or two) --- and i think Adams over receptions

Lazard longest reception over 18.5 yards
Aaron Jones longest reception over 12.5 yards

Forgot when I was posting in prop thread I did play Lazard ov 39.5 also, I took adams ov 94.5, it wasn’t as much juice as receptions and pretty confident if he goes over receptions he hits his yardage.

When players are unable to return to a game that normally lets me know that they’re probably going to struggle through the next game. Just been my experiences that an injured player will go until they reaggravate the injury. Warners knee buckled in a non contact play. Bosa I believe should be the most ready with the type of injury he had. I’m starting to wonder if Garappolo is hurt at all and if it’s just a smoke screan.

Yea I don’t worry bout bosa cause you know he woulda went back in last week if he was allowed, concussion shouldn’t effect him this week if he cleared. I agree bout Jimmy g, I know the finger hurt but they have clearly done a good job getting him thru that, I don’t believe much that leaks out of niners camp, they had ppl like JayMac believing they were gonna draft mac Jones at 3!!

Yea I don’t worry bout bosa cause you know he woulda went back in last week if he was allowed, concussion shouldn’t effect him this week if he cleared. I agree bout Jimmy g, I know the finger hurt but they have clearly done a good job getting him thru that, I don’t believe much that leaks out of niners camp, they had ppl like JayMac believing they were gonna draft mac Jones at 3!!
I’m still wondering what truly happened in the draft. Some say Shanahan and Lynch weren’t on the same page with the QB selection. Personally I’d take JG over Lance or Jones, especially giving up all those picks.

I’ll tell ya one thing, I really like this prop anyways but if Jimmy Is a bit limited juszyzck over 9.5 receiving should be golden as you wouldn’t think they try to give him some nice easy throws off play action to settle him in.

I’m still wondering what truly happened in the draft. Some say Shanahan and Lynch weren’t on the same page with the QB selection. Personally I’d take JG over Lance or Jones, especially giving up all those picks.

I didn’t think any way they would have seriously traded up for Jones, made no sense. I don’t think they did it cause they don’t like Jimmy, I think it was almost 100% cause they can’t trust him to stay healthy. I still have no clue bout Lance, I dunno if they do? The kid has played so little football last couple years who freaking knows?? We will learn a ton this offseason, if they don’t trade Jimmy you know Lance a straight bust!!!

Bosa is a concussion so if anything he's fresh from not having played more than a quarter basically.

Warner was terrified he tore something on a previously injured ankle - if he practiced then it's a non-issue. Players don't practice if they are less than 100%

Jimmy's finger is definitely injured and his shoulder was a serious issue last week. He went from elite #s to dog crap post injury. I hope it's not an issue today!

I didn’t think any way they would have seriously traded up for Jones, made no sense. I don’t think they did it cause they don’t like Jimmy, I think it was almost 100% cause they can’t trust him to stay healthy. I still have no clue bout Lance, I dunno if they do? The kid has played so little football last couple years who freaking knows?? We will learn a ton this offseason, if they don’t trade Jimmy you know Lance a straight bust!!!

Would have much rather they kept the pick - drafted a CB or Parsons to solidify a top 3 defense and sign a backup capable of spelling Jimmy and his injuries better than NICK MULLENS. I would have thought Mitch would have been a great signing/project for Shanahan.. someone like that.

With that being said - I think Lance is completely in over his head year 1 in the most complicated offense in football after having not played football for almost 2 years. I think he's got the world ahead of him but I would like to see Jimmy here one more year.

The formula history was not there for Lance even if he played D1. It’s crazy how QB hungry GM’s can get. I believe they are blinded from reality when they reach for someone who had such little experience and it was vs a lower tier group of athletes. We’ll see but I think if I’m Lynch, I extend JG and give Lance the Rodgers treatment. Keep him on the sidelines for a couple years. The problem is this would admit they made a mistake which is something that could cost them their job.

The formula history was not there for Lance even if he played D1. It’s crazy how QB hungry GM’s can get. I believe they are blinded from reality when they reach for someone who had such little experience and it was vs a lower tier group of athletes. We’ll see but I think if I’m Lynch, I extend JG and give Lance the Rodgers treatment. Keep him on the sidelines for a couple years. The problem is this would admit they made a mistake which is something that could cost them their job.

I mean with way they winning he can prob survive it.

Niners have had to play 4 of last 5 and 6 of last 8 on the road. I think that and injuries catch up to them today.

If you like the Niners I suggest a first half play. Niners first half is mostly according to script. When they are forced to adjust Jimmy is a completely different QB. I read that he only completes 54% of his passes in the second half.

I tried to find a way to take the points today but in the end I believe the Packers roll.

Niners have had to play 4 of last 5 and 6 of last 8 on the road. I think that and injuries catch up to them today.

If you like the Niners I suggest a first half play. Niners first half is mostly according to script. When they are forced to adjust Jimmy is a completely different QB. I read that he only completes 54% of his passes in the second half.

I tried to find a way to take the points today but in the end I believe the Packers roll.

Good point.

9ers are a 2h team despite what happened in Dallas last week after all the injuries.

See Texans and Rams games recently. And certainly earlier this season vs Packers. I’ve been floored by Ryan’s 2h defensive adjustments.

Niners can play with anyone.

Gotta hope debo is gonna be ok, he took a beating in that game, dude is my favorite player! And not just cause that last tough ass run hit his over rush prop by a half yard!! Maybe cause I have hit his over rush prop like 5-6x last 2 months! Lol, I havnt bought a jersey in a decade but I might just have to get me a debo!!!

Back