Defense stand outs
Bruce 94
LT. 94
Lott 92
Derrick Thomas 93
Revis 93

LOL
Are those the ratings?
I see the question mark I guess you gotta take a modern player/that’s his guy?
Cuz that list has absolute legends on it

Are those the ratings?
I see the question mark I guess you gotta take a modern player/that’s his guy?
Cuz that list has absolute legends on it

Yes ratings ..Anything 88 or highers is very solid...Have to do a ton of challenges or buy players ( we've bought no one )

I guess the Nico Collins player card is very very good , like he's too phyical for smaller Cb's ..

He's all about the Legends since I gave him my old football card collection and autographa a few years back ..

Game is really cool , although it's gotten to the point where he stomps me lol ..I've been playing for over 30 years ( sad )

Yes ratings ..Anything 88 or highers is very solid...Have to do a ton of challenges or buy players ( we've bought no one )

I guess the Nico Collins player card is very very good , like he's too phyical for smaller Cb's ..

He's all about the Legends since I gave him my old football card collection and autographa a few years back ..

Game is really cool , although it's gotten to the point where he stomps me lol ..I've been playing for over 30 years ( sad )

My son is 7 and has an Overall 88.

Just got the 92 Gronk. Few 91s... hasn't learned to grind away enough yet ha.

Still no idea how my team is the Lions though. Everything else, the menu, the uniforms, stadium all 9ers but the logo is Lions at the top next to my username lol

My son is 7 and has an Overall 88.

Just got the 92 Gronk. Few 91s... hasn't learned to grind away enough yet ha.

Still no idea how my team is the Lions though. Everything else, the menu, the uniforms, stadium all 9ers but the logo is Lions at the top next to my username lol

88 is very good ..Amazing at only 7 , holy cow

He must have acquired a card for different jerseys ...The Lions was a very hot new card a few weeks back.. Think my son got it and sold it...I'm not sure how he changes it ,I'll ask my son when he's done with homework

We're the BILLS but he currently has us wearing 80's Oilers at home and 70s Raiders on the road.

88 is very good ..Amazing at only 7 , holy cow

He must have acquired a card for different jerseys ...The Lions was a very hot new card a few weeks back.. Think my son got it and sold it...I'm not sure how he changes it ,I'll ask my son when he's done with homework

We're the BILLS but he currently has us wearing 80's Oilers at home and 70s Raiders on the road.

He's got the 9er jersey, playbooks, home stadium all still... but his team at the top on the score ticker is Lions. We have no idea how it changed. It used to be a simple thing a couple of years ago to switch teams (under profile) but not sure how you change your favorite team in MUT in 24.

Haha that's cool re: the variation of jerseys. I told him to buy the blacked out Jordan ones but he's saving for something..

He's got the 9er jersey, playbooks, home stadium all still... but his team at the top on the score ticker is Lions. We have no idea how it changed. It used to be a simple thing a couple of years ago to switch teams (under profile) but not sure how you change your favorite team in MUT in 24.

Haha that's cool re: the variation of jerseys. I told him to buy the blacked out Jordan ones but he's saving for something..

Weird that it changed on the scoreboard ticker ..I'm almost totally clueless on the ultimate team stuff ..He's the brains , these kids soak this electronic stuff up like a state sized sponge ( scary lol) ..

Blacked out Jordan's jerseys would be really cool .

I would be absolutely shocked if Deebo doesn't suit up. Now his actual usage is something else entirely, but this is all smoke screens to keep the Lions honest during prep

anybody like u 51 here ? feels like a game played in a box without many deep shots

Could see the 49ers sitting in the ball after moving the chains ..Lions move the ball at times but don't get enough TDS, likely fail on a few 4th down attempts.

Line moving north of 7. 7.5 in places.

This is probably the biggest public dog in a big game that I can remember since…

lol Washington a few weeks ago vs UM?

65% Covers
65% scores.com
50% SI
65% DK

I don’t think the 9ers needed Debo to win but if he’s out there the offense is close to unstoppable.

Line moving north of 7. 7.5 in places.

This is probably the biggest public dog in a big game that I can remember since…

lol Washington a few weeks ago vs UM?

65% Covers
65% scores.com
50% SI
65% DK

I don’t think the 9ers needed Debo to win but if he’s out there the offense is close to unstoppable.
Biggest public dog since last Saturday night lol.

anybody like u 51 here ? feels like a game played in a box without many deep shots
Regardless of the hype about offense, both teams are incredible at running the ball (if Detroit doesn't go away from it) which likely lends to some lengthy possessions. Under is the only way I'd play the total.

Regardless of the hype about offense, both teams are incredible at running the ball (if Detroit doesn't go away from it) which likely lends to some lengthy possessions. Under is the only way I'd play the total.
That's the big thing -- Detroit likes to go away from it.

Biggest public dog since last Saturday night lol.

Ha maybe. Feels like the take on this game will be much much larger. Public dogs like any bet might hit 49% of the time and not 50, so nothing to really see there. It’s an angle I love to fade when it aligns with several other factors that I value.

Ha maybe. Feels like the take on this game will be much much larger. Public dogs like any bet might hit 49% of the time and not 50, so nothing to really see there. It’s an angle I love to fade when it aligns with several other factors that I value.
I like it much more in the regular season in any sport than I do when all the chips are shoved

That TD they scored from the 1 on 4th down was brutal......3 pass plays from inside the 2 in a row
That's the end of field I was sitting in.

I'm pretty sure the two rows near us wanted to smack me as I was screaming "run the effin ball" (yes, I used effin).

The best part about 4th?

They had the wrong package in!!

Everyone was confused as to why Reynolds got the carry. Welp, they ran in the wrong players and just went with it.

I love the staff, but I'm probably one of the more critical ones.

Fwiw I'm seeing 52/48 in favor of both home favorites at the moments (wagers, not handle) and pretty much 80/20 splits both games over/under

We already let Georgia folks have UGA and the Braves win in the same season, surely we won't let the Lions and Wolverines do it in 6 weeks, right?

My son can't figure out why it would be the Lions on the ticker ...

Ha I think he’s doing challenges that have him be certain teams. He was the Jets. And then the Raiders with AOC.

For some reason our team in the ticker depends on what jersey we have on to this point ...
He wanted to tell your son that people are selling a really good 95 Calvin Ridley card very cheap for some reason .

Back