SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Wasnt able to sit and watch the games and all yesterday. Then followed that up by taking an absolute beating. NBA injuries suck cause I had SA 1st H under the belief that O'Neal was NOT playing. Boston absolutely crapped the bed costing me 10 , 11 units. The decision to play dogs in ATL and ORL killed me. Oh the DOUBLE MOSSE with the UNDERS in Cle 1st H and game..The only shining light was LAC and Minny plays that also hit ML. Though I did manage to notice LAC blow a near 20 pt lead yesterday. Shit happens all happened in one nite for me it seems.

Not very interested in speaking about the NBA:

Under 89-115 Portland team {3units}
Denver +145 ML {3units}
Grizzlies +5.5 {3units}
under 181.5 houston {2units}

good luck hate the card waiting till halftimes:cheers:

Thanks Jpicks and farm....I was so disgusted at last nite I couldnt bring myself to even look atthese 5 games. Instead I choose to play every single Spring Traing game today........now that was fun!!

BOL

add:
Houston -4 {2units}
Under 216 Suns {3units}

Thanks Jpicks and farm....I was so disgusted at last nite I couldnt bring myself to even look atthese 5 games. Instead I choose to play every single Spring Traing game today........now that was fun!!

BOL

add:
Houston -4 {2units}
Under 216 Suns {3units}

I have my fantasy baseball draft in a couple hours and after spending most of the week looking at baseball related stuff I am amped for the season to get started.

Never fails I had the Blazers final as 92-86 NYK. Well it finishes 92-86 Portland and my absolute worst case for PORT tonite was 92 pts....nothing like accuracy causing you to over think a play and have a 6 unit swing......Memphis should fall apart in the 4th quarter cause they cant hold a lead tonite..

Well I got a break in Memphis thats for sure 7 pt lead with a minute finishes on 2. Of course it may come at the cost of Hou and/or Hou under and Denver ML fell back to sleep.....hit those three and I will have a smile

Don't be such a whiner, the ball bounces...you added two plays, Houston covered already and the Suns under looking good.

Bro if you lost every single play by 3 points or less it would eat at you....whining is better then putting my fist through my big screen......

I added Houston lite cause everyone liked DET so what good does that do me....I aint happy unless I win them all or nearly all...

Oh and in case you missed the 25 points they scored in the last 3 minutes of the 1st H @ Pho that UNDER aint hitting. Sac has to do a TWolve impersonation for any chance...IE: fall to pieces in teh 2nd H and score 44 points..

I lost the Mavs under just like you, and I sure had many days where a great looking card turned 0-5 with marginal losses. The only thing that counts is whether you manage to profit in the long run or not.

Thanks for all your great posts and write-ups Nut, and enjoy your wins the more when you land 'em :cheers:

I am breaking your balls. I just hate that 8 of 10 close games I am on the wrong side of. No hard feelings just frustrated..... I have to seat out Hou who was up 20 at one point....it just gets old for me....

to finish +2 units for me is useless in a sport...so regardless of what happens in Pho that 7.35 unit swing was my nite..they could take the Suns game for all I cared....

A big +0.55 units pending the Suns total after I dropped 20 last nite....

Suns UNDER is done cause SUNS dont slow it ( an you can up 18) and Kings are playing like its game 7 of the Finals....

:hairout: Tough with all those points raining in in the last minutes again.
:down: Tough with a 20 unit loss yesterday.

Anyway you started feeling your loss even before the games were ended, that was my point.

Better luck tomorrow bro!

Mimir , I dont mean to be rude. Your missing my point I know if its close I am gonna lose this is everyday all season. Its the only way I lose. Last minutes?? They need 40 with 7 to play..thats ridiculous in a DD margin game. I know whatyou mean in the final 90 seconds though but the stoppage of play is what kills you. Everything in life repeats itself and shows a pattern all you need to know is where to look. The writing on the wall is the greatest phrase ever for a gambler...

Like I said I really dont care I got that 20 or so units back already. Took 18 in CBB and 10 in MLB so its not the losing its how I lose. ...

How you think I lost that 20 units? 1st H under @ Cle by 2 and game under by 1 , Magic by 2 points , Hawks by 2 points and Celts fall to pieces in the 2nd H.....rarely do I lose something by a wide margin...

The best part is I go team UNDER Port instead of game under ...well I got that backward. So instead of team under Sac I go game under...yeah shocking fucked that up as well...

Back