1-04-07 Nba Action!!!

actionjaxon22

Yesterday I decided not to make any NBA plays instead I ended up getting compeltely hammered in the Bowl Game...I knew ND was bad but they couldnt get any worse...oh well another day another dollar...

Fighting IRISH :down:

Well enough chatter now on to basketball...I will be back in a little while with a little write up and my picks...

Det @ NOK (Det -7.5 Total 176)<O:p</O:p
I don’t think I have much to say about this game. I am definitely done betting on NOK until they get some of their guys back. I am sure they will be able to hang in some games and keep them close but most of their games they are going to end up getting blasted. I have been a fan of fading Det this whole year people seem to think that this is still the same championship team but to me it just doesn’t feel like they got that same hunger that they had the last couple of years. So I think I will lay off this game I would say my lean is to NOK but I just can’t make it a bet.
<O:p</O:p

Lean: NOK +7.5

Thoughts and comments are always welcome!!!<O:p</O:p

i'm a hornets fan and it's just tough for me to say I'd even touch the hornets for the game. they usually fall flat on their faces in the 2H and especially the 4th quarter.

I think New Orleans can stay close b/c Detroit will be worried about the bitter road trip they have coming up against 3 beastly squads.

Wow I'm retarded....and hungover.....I definitely mean INDIANA!

renew orleans said:
i'm a hornets fan and it's just tough for me to say I'd even touch the hornets for the game. they usually fall flat on their faces in the 2H and especially the 4th quarter.

I agree orleans I can't bring myself to bet on them.

Indy @ Dal (Dal -9 Total 189)<O:p</O:p
Dal comes into this game on an 11 game win streak winning their last 10 by an average of 14 pts. Indy comes into this game winning 6 of the last 10 games. They haven’t played many of the western conference teams and the ones they have they have lost to most of them. I think Dal can win this game and I think they can cover. I don’t like the fact that Stack isn’t playing that only hurts Dal. I don’t see how anyone can bet against these guys when they are on an 11 game win streak. They are playing at home, last game before a big road trip I think they will want to leave for their road trip on a winning note. I don’t really agree with people saying that they might be looking ahead to their road trip. I am also a firm believer that the Western Conf. is just that much better than the Eastern Conf. I think Dal has a good chance of pulling this one out and covering the spread.
My Pick: Dallas -9 Risking 2.2 units to win 2 units.</O:p</B>

Last edited:
LAL @ Sac (Sac -5 Total 207.5)

I know kwame is hurt, I also know that the talent level between Kwame and Bynum is not very different. The lakers come into this game after resting for the last couple of days. Sac comes into this game winning 4 of their last 5 against some pretty poor competition. They beat NYK and GS Lost to the Clipps and Beat den and philly. The lakers come in to this game off a win vs philly. The lakers have been playing good basketball all year as their record indicates. Sac has been an average team at best trying to find some kind of identity. I believe the lakers can hang with this team, and keep it within the 5 pts.

My Pick: Lakers +5 (-110) Risking 2.2 units to win 2.
Lakers ML (+190) Risking .5 unit to win .95 unit.

Todays picks:

Lakers +5 (-110) Risking 2.2 units to win 2.
Lakers ML (+190) Risking .5 unit to win .95 unit.

Dallas -9 Risking 2.2 units to win 2 units.

NOK 1st half +4 Risking 1.1 units to win 1.

Good luck to all of you in whatever you play... </O:p</B>

Back