U 44
Monday, September 21, 2020

7:15 PM
289New Orleans Saints-5
O 51
290Las Vegas Raiders+5
U 51

Last edited:
Lot of overreacting each year going into Week 2.

This sets up well generally.

usually pretty good idea to just bet the opposite of what we saw week 1! This has been known to be one my better weeks of the season lots of years. Just have to have the stomach to ignore the awful you saw week 1!

10K on Baker -7 everyone?

lol. I wouldn’t bet 10k on a nfl gams if I was a millionaire!

I would think browns defensive front be a huge problem for burrow and that bungals oline. I saw very little of the clowns other than highlights but man Baker seems awful with way he instantly wants to bail out the pocket, dude has happy feet.

Last year Balt unloaded on Houston. I’ve been on the Houston is not good train for a long long time.

This is last week all over again. For discussion purposes, how the hell do they keep up to stay within the number?

If I had a larger bankroll I’d put a max bet on Balt/KC tease or ML parlay here. This isn’t Wash/Philly or Indy/Jax which some considered ML locks.Balt and KC are in another stratosphere compared to their opponents this week.

Last year Balt unloaded on Houston. I’ve been on the Houston is not good train for a long long time.

This is last week all over again. For discussion purposes, how the hell do they keep up to stay within the number?

If I had a larger bankroll I’d put a max bet on Balt/KC tease or ML parlay here. This isn’t Wash/Philly or Indy/Jax which some considered ML locks.Balt and KC are in another stratosphere compared to their opponents this week.
Early season teasers > Mid-season teasers

im just not sure bout Philly. Can they block Donald?
Gonna be a tough task for sure. Should be able to pass protect a bit better with Lane Johnson back. Looks like graham, Barnett and Hargrave are on track to play...I think the philly defense can make life just as difficult for Goff

Gonna be a tough task for sure. Should be able to pass protect a bit better with Lane Johnson back. Looks like graham, Barnett and Hargrave are on track to play...I think the philly defense can make life just as difficult for Goff

yea I def agree about the Philly defense and I hadn’t heard johnson was back when I posted that so def helps. Without a doubt fits the kinda criteria I look for in week 2. One team looked good on prime time well the other prob fucked a bunch of ppl over losing to what many consider a bad team!

That sucks. I liked lions less when I heard galliday was out last week (not that it should have mattered). Wasn’t it last year lions went into GB all beat up and woulda won if wasn’t for the refs?

That sucks. I liked lions less when I heard galliday was out last week (not that it should have mattered). Wasn’t it last year lions went into GB all beat up and woulda won if wasn’t for the refs?
Let's not bring that up.

Pats/Seattle under kinda makes sense to me. I think we saw the blueprint for what pats gonna look to do all year, take the air out the ball and get that clock moving fast as possible! There no chance they let Russ throw it all over them, I expect hoody gonna play all kinds of defensive backs and dare seattle to run the ball. Despite what we saw last week I still think Carroll rather run than put it in Russ hands and pats will talk him into doing just that. I expect mcdaniels and Cam to have their way with Seattle defense which means long clock consuming drives!!

Pats/Seattle under kinda makes sense to me. I think we saw the blueprint for what pats gonna look to do all year, take the air out the ball and get that clock moving fast as possible! There no chance they let Russ throw it all over them, I expect hoody gonna play all kinds of defensive backs and dare seattle to run the ball. Despite what we saw last week I still think Carroll rather run than put it in Russ hands and pats will talk him into doing just that. I expect mcdaniels and Cam to have their way with Seattle defense which means long clock consuming drives!!

Hoody D is famous for focusing on taking away what the opposing offense does best. I agree his focus will be on Russ

Hoody D is famous for focusing on taking away what the opposing offense does best. I agree his focus will be on Russ

Russ numbers were insane last week. 31-35 for 322 and 4tds! How often we see a qb throw 30+ passes and have as many tds as incompletions? pats strength is unquestionably the secondary and I gotta believe they line up with bunch of defensive backs this week and make seattle prove they can run it.

you and another friend of mine have sold me on this game big time. I love Philly now, beware!! Lol

you and another friend of mine have sold me on this game big time. I love Philly now, beware!! Lol

Never let me you sell ya too much on nfl! Lol. I thought it was a perfect week 2 kind of game but turns out Philly is just straight up ass. This why I don’t bet but small beer money type amounts on nfl! Well the browns game Thursday is really why, when ya have right side and still freaking lose by a point!!! Those tougher to swallow than just being flat out wrong.

Seems the rams guys who told me bunch of negative stuff bout them mighta been being way to harsh!! Or Philly is really just this bad? I’m prob gonna get killed riding them again next week against the bungals, they can’t possibly go 0-3 against that team can they?? Maybe they can, after all we saw the real Washington football team yesterday when facing off with the up and coming cardinals (the one game I got right! Lol).

Back