Dolphins vs. Chiefs Discussion Thread

Achane does scare me btw. Chiefs were #32 in rush stuff rate I think and #27 or #28 DVOA v the run. Some of that is part of the game plan for Spags....he'd rather get beat 4 yards at a time w/ the run rather than give up big plays in the passing game.
I love Achane in this game for no real reason

Since Lex got to post his homer thoughts in the other thread, I’ll throw some in.

The focus of the narrative surrounding the chiefs all season has obviously been the drops. Drops that have cost them games. What is not mentioned is that in most of those games they outplayed the opponent and were in position to win those games.

The Chiefs laid two eggs this year, against Denver and the Raiders. They are obviously not what we are accustomed to seeing. However, they are still a top 10 offense, defense and special teams unit per DVOA. Only Baltimore is top 10 in all three besides KC.

The “if Miami were healthy” crowd is interesting. Maybe it was forgotten but we already played a healthy Miami team in a dome this season and led wire to wire.

Chiefs OL was bad? The interior 3 are the best in the league. Tackles have been subpar. Who’s coming to get Mahomes this week? Anyone with a pulse and no AARP card is out this week.

If Miami wins, good for them. People can say the cold won’t matter. That’s fine. I say the previous drops won’t matter. So we are even.

GL to all.

Do you have a play on this game? I think KC probably wins. I don’t know if they cover ats

Pretty steadfast when one team is losing 80 plus degrees upon its plane touching down. It was as such with Miami. More than a shock to the system.

You side with the host, and you side, big. Miami had no prayer tonight.

Gosh that was fun. Total domination at Arrowhead. Couple better red zone efforts and it could’ve been real ugly.

Back