Week 14 Discussion Thread

Spending a year or two as the backup with the Niners could turn Wilsons career around. The sooner he gets away from this mess the better chance he has to make something of his career.

The Jets have done to Wilson what they did to Darnold, Geno Smith, and Sanchez before that and really every QB they've drafted over the last 20 plus years. They have given all of them unbelievably bad coaching and little to no talent around them. After these QBs inevitably fail we hear how they picked the wrong guy and how its the QBs fault when in reality they are all set up to fail by an inept organization.

I don’t disagree jets been part the problem for lot of those guys but I said it before he was drafted, Zach Wilson a douche who will never get a looker room full of alpha’s to follow him. I don’t think the jets made him do that clown shit where he bought his lineman sone stupid ass gift and instantly posted it on Instagram to show what a guy he is. He the epitome of what happens when you told how talented you are from a young age. Nobody perfect, it took me a lot longer than his age to become half the man I am, that said to be a top pick nfl qb you ain’t got that kinda time and he was never gonna be that dude guys run thru a wall for.

I don’t disagree jets been part the problem for lot of those guys but I said it before he was drafted, Zach Wilson a douche who will never get a looker room full of alpha’s to follow him. I don’t think the jets made him do that clown shit where he bought his lineman sone stupid ass gift and instantly posted it on Instagram to show what a guy he is. He the epitome of what happens when you told how talented you are from a young age. Nobody perfect, it took me a lot longer than his age to become half the man I am, that said to be a top pick nfl qb you ain’t got that kinda time and he was never gonna be that dude guys run thru a wall for.
He gets some blame as do all the other QBs that have failed with this team but at some point the blame needs to be put on the organization when the failures happen with every QB this team has drafted. When Saleh is fired I don't even want them to interview a defensive coach. Its not a coincidence that nearly every successful QB was drafted by a team with good coaching and a plan to surround the QB with playmakers and a good offensive line.

The Jets plan with all of these QBs is to stress no turnovers which leads to all of them plahying scared. Trying to win each week 13-10 is not a way to win in this league. They weren't winning with this coaching staff even if Rodgers stayed healthy which was never going to happen with that offensive line. Running it back with these coaches thinking Rodgers is going to save them is the most likely outcome and it will fail miserably.

I still like Buffalo this week but this McDermott stuff could be a big distraction.
I think within the team it's a non- issue.

Pacheco out is huge as is their LT. Bills should be able to generate pressure but it really comes down to whether or not they can get home. Pat is a slippery dude & we all know the Bills secondary won't hold forever.

KC amazing off a loss. Bills are 1-4 otr and the line is basically a pick?

I think within the team it's a non- issue.

Pacheco out is huge as is their LT. Bills should be able to generate pressure but it really comes down to whether or not they can get home. Pat is a slippery dude & we all know the Bills secondary won't hold forever.

KC amazing off a loss. Bills are 1-4 otr and the line is basically a pick?
I took Buffalo and also took them at +325 to make the playoffs.

Trevor planning to start
Anyone who's had high ankle, it really limits mobility. I wouldn't bet on his rushing yards with enemy money. But if the line can keep him upright, he can complete a lot of short passes. I'd look at the game from that angle. I don't know it like fantasy guys do but he should thrive there with an occasional pass over the top to keep them honest.

Anyone who's had high ankle, it really limits mobility. I wouldn't bet on his rushing yards with enemy money. But if the line can keep him upright, he can complete a lot of short passes. I'd look at the game from that angle. I don't know it like fantasy guys do but he should thrive there with an occasional pass over the top to keep them honest.

Normally I’d completely agree but didht he have a ankle before? I recall thinking exact thing and the Mfer went out and lead tesm in rushing that game! lol

Imo browns d won’t let him get away w shirt shit they will gobble those up planting guys catching underneath stuff and trusting the pass rush to get home to prevent anything deep. I was pretty sure I was gonna pound browns if it was beathard plsying qb, now I need like to get back down to pick or flip to browns getting some plus money.

As of now I just like ford and Moore ov their receiving yards. I trust flacco arm can throw in some wind, jags have been awful defending running backs in the passing game so I fully exoect ford to get 20+..it seemed incredibly obvious flacco has s bond with moore as im sure they worked together a lot on jets. he got 12 targets last week! His number only 40.5! I smell some alt numbers here as Moore also the kind of guy who will catch short ones and gain lots of extra yards!

There is supposed to be heavy rain in the swamps of Jersey and I am guessing other east coast games so plan accordingly. I bet a little on the Texans/Jets under thinking the weather and a good secondary should slow Stroud down and the Jets couldn't score on a high school team in perfect weather conditions.

There is supposed to be heavy rain in the swamps of Jersey and I am guessing other east coast games so plan accordingly. I bet a little on the Texans/Jets under thinking the weather and a good secondary should slow Stroud down and the Jets couldn't score on a high school team in perfect weather conditions.

@ScopeY been posting updates. I think Baltimore and NY seemed the most likely but not sure it even gonna be super bad at this point. Doubt it matter much in NY, I think this a very ripe spot for stroud to struggle, still no Shultz back I don’t think, just lost his fav weapon, now sauce can take out nico collins, this screams could be one his worst games regardless weather and yea, does it matter rain or shine what jets offense will do? Lol

@ScopeY been posting updates. I think Baltimore and NY seemed the most likely but not sure it even gonna be super bad at this point. Doubt it matter much in NY, I think this a very ripe spot for stroud to struggle, still no Shultz back I don’t think, just lost his fav weapon, now sauce can take out nico collins, this screams could be one his worst games regardless weather and yea, does it matter rain or shine what jets offense will do? Lol
I‘m playing Brevin Jordan for McBride on bye in fantasy because of you.

Wilson lights it up

I‘m playing Brevin Jordan for McBride on bye in fantasy because of you.

I didn’t bet him this week! Actually didht look real close at his matchup w jets. Wish he woulda got a few more looks last week but he doubled up his number on 3 catches. He certainly appears capable, and now with Dell out and I assume collins not being allowed to have a monster game today, if houston gonna put up points he could certainly be a factor. Or I suppose Robert woods could have a game.

The quick game isn’t Trevor’s strength….

Is Geno being doubtful the reason why 9ers up to 13.5? Nothing significant on 9ers end. They allowed 3 points of offense to the Hawks two weeks ago on the road. If Geno is out Lock will get murdered.

ZC is a massive downgrade vs KW. KW should give their run game some life that hasn’t been there…

Is Geno being doubtful the reason why 9ers up to 13.5? Nothing significant on 9ers end. They allowed 3 points of offense to the Hawks two weeks ago on the road. If Geno is out Lock will get murdered.

ZC is a massive downgrade vs KW. KW should give their run game some life that hasn’t been there…
It has to be the Geno injury with Lock being a huge downgrade.

NO will be without Hill, Thomas and Shaheed. Olave didnt practice with an illness but will play. Carr is not 100% but will play. They will be lucky to escape with a win.

I'm not sure we know that at all. He's been prepping for a different game plan all week, are you comfortable betting against it? I'm not.

Not comfortable betting on Flacco. But I’ve seen TL vs good defenses and it’s been dreadful, when healthy.

Not comfortable betting on Flacco. But I’ve seen TL vs good defenses and it’s been dreadful, when healthy.
I don't mind JAX but not betting them. They are the side for me if I had to, I used them in Pick Club

Terrible gambling week unless you like getting kicked in the sac

I don't mind JAX but not betting them. They are the side for me if I had to, I used them in Pick Club

Terrible gambling week unless you like getting kicked in the sac

Bet 3 games yesterday and was fortunate enough to win them. Didn’t want to push the chips but could have been a huge day.

This card is blah. But looking at some teasers with SF.

Bet 3 games yesterday and was fortunate enough to win them. Didn’t want to push the chips but could have been a huge day.

This card is blah. But looking at some teasers with SF.
Got pretty bombed last night and still picking up the pieces. Don't even remember boiling a dozen eggs but Sunday morning I have boiled eggs! FML

Much needed

Ravens/Jets teaser looks inviting. Throw Jax in there for shits n gigs

I'm only on Ravens today, going to put them in with some CBB stuff

Got pretty bombed last night and still picking up the pieces. Don't even remember boiling a dozen eggs but Sunday morning I have boiled eggs! FML

Much needed

Ravens/Jets teaser looks inviting. Throw Jax in there for shits n gigs

I'm only on Ravens today, going to put them in with some CBB stuff
Baltimore has played 1 game in 24 days. Rams are catching their 3rd team off a bye and will face their 4th team next week.
Ravens well rested in that weather should have a field day if Rams can’t shorten the game running the football.

Baltimore has played 1 game in 24 days. Rams are catching their 3rd team off a bye and will face their 4th team next week.
Ravens well rested in that weather should have a field day if Rams can’t shorten the game running the football.
I think it's a boring game where we just see Lamar do a couple fun things then it goes off into the sunset

Back