Week 16 Discussion Thread

Me and fresh always seem to have a good feel for the 9ers...

I think DD win is likely. Hargrave is back and they'll wall the pocket to contain Lamar like they did Hurts. Gus and Hill are not the quality of Mitchell and someone like Connor last week.

Ravens rush D just isn't dominant and I would think they'd need that...

I think I do pretty well with y’ll team, I’ll run down my street naked if ya beat ravens by dd in primetime on Xmas, I dunno how that a reward for anyone tho, unless you have a grudge against my neighbors Lol. It ain’t happening tho, I think Lamar gets round 1 then ya’ll figure out a better plan to slow him down in the SB if they hopefully both make it. These guys havnt really met the last 2-3 seasons havd they?

Yeah and this is a special bad Chargers group. Eason is probably the worst backup in the league. Watched enough of him in PreX to want to fade him at every turn. How can you trust him not to turn the ball over?
You don't watch enough football if you think he's the absolute worst backup in the league. I've watched Tim Boyle and Semien play and Easton is Mahomes compared to those two.

Herbert is a good QB, but I'm not sure he's elite. YPP and red zone #s worry me. He makes 50+ million a year and they have the Bosa who isn't worth 30 million unlike his brother. Feel like this team needs to bottom out and turn over most of the roster before contending again... even with a good coach. A top pick this year will help!
Herbert can be elite with the right coach but if they hire another dud he won't be the star he is capable of being.

You're comparing a team that wanted to win to one that wishes they could live on social media all day

I don't GAF about Zach, please release Breese from that hell before he's ruined forever
Breece is going nowhere though I do feel for him and agree he deserves better.

Jets in an effort to ensure that the second worst coach in team history keeps his job will win today over a team that is definitely doing the right thing and getting rid of their inept coach. In a battle of the 32nd ranked offense against the 32nd ranked defense the Jets will explode for 13 points to win 13-3 in a game no one should attend or watch.

Jets in an effortr to ensure that the second worst coach in team history keeps his job will win today over a team that is definitely doing the right thing and getting rid of their inept coach. In a battle of the 32nd rankedp offense against the 32nd ranked defense the Jets will explode for 13 points to win 13-3 in a game no one should attend or wa
I been fading Washington’s secondary since preseason. This seriously the only offense im
Scared to play anyone. I wanna roll w hall rec yards, Conklin again, and the kid on outside but how can ya? Then the duckers bring a d that has me skeptical of playing something that been working. Ever since skins have been short either gibson or Robinson (Robison out for year now), Samuel has kinda turned until the defacto 3rd down check down guy. Not sure I wanna play anyone in this game tho

The jets seriously had 4 yards in the 1st half last week! Against a team that got lit up for 300+ by a shit rookie qb leading what been one the worst passing offenses this decade!

Back