O 42½
478Las Vegas Raiders-2
U 42½
08:20 PM
479Washington Football Team+10½
O 47
480Dallas Cowboys-10½
U 47

Bills, Bills team total over. Allen is gonna carve em up. They seemed to commit to Singletary vs Car and he played well. O line was again decimated but Allen made it happen (outside of that idiotic int before the half). I'm assuming Dion Dawkins & Feliciano makes returns from covid list before the game, gonna need Dawkins. I've been saying forever Gabe Davis needs more targets and he finally got them. Should have been 3 tds one early was inches away from a catch.

The Bills have been lacking a pass rush and Obada provided that. I'd assume he gets more playing time. Bills corners are suspect without Tre but they are lucky to have the best safety tandem in the game to cover most of it up. As I said before vs a dominant #1 wr they will get exposed, but the Patriots passing attack doesn't scare me. The run does. Mac isn't outgunning Allen.

colts - great matchup - but line feels too easy. Gonna get good effort from cards.

Bengals owned the ravens last time - why don't we think it will happen again ? I think cincy overall better and can pass on ravens.

Steelers got outgained badly by a very pedestrian titans offense.....struggling to see how chiefs don't cover

Panthers played good vs bills actually, should of covered - but I think Tampa crushes em. matchup wise tampa can stop the run better, is willing to run on offense, best pass protection in league. Tampa motivated off 0 points. Tampa gonna score here - and you have Cam Newton trying to play catch up. Sounds like a turnover.

Chargers - texans haven't covered this number all year against good teams. And we get to sell the texans off a high.

skins, giants - numbers feel little high

Broncos should in theory match up well with Raiders pass first offense. Last game Raiders threw it all over them. Think broncos had some corners out ? kind of a suprising result considering how good their pass D is.

Probably the most stacked card of the year. Figured start a thread to talk about the games, playoff scenarios, players/coaches out with covid /injuries. It's a lot to keep up with. Week 15 thread was great, figured just start a new, fresh one.

Titans and Niners begin the week with a doozy. What a tough game to cap. Aj brown back or no?

The most interesting card of the year, no doubt.

Added SF to futures at 2800 this week (gotta find my thread).

Have not played anything as COVID could change lines at any point. Lean SF at 3, Tampa at 10, Balt if I can get a 3, Buffalo ML. Still early this week. Idc if AJ Brown plays, SF is almost def a play.

I would so like the Jets with Moore but I don‘t see how either team does much scoring. Wilson given his recent improvements still seems to be solidly ahead of Lawrence.

Posted here too as we have two discussion threads

Have not played anything as COVID could change lines at any point. Lean SF at 3, Tampa at 10, Balt if I can get a 3, Buffalo ML. Still early this week. Idc if AJ Brown plays, SF is almost def a play.

Posted here too as we have two discussion threads

SF for me too. I want it to come back down to 3 though.

I would so like the Jets with Moore but I don‘t see how either team does much scoring. Wilson given his recent improvements still seems to be solidly ahead of Lawrence.
Obviously a woof matchup, but kind of interesting. Question for the group …

At current moment, who do we like better, Zach or Trevor?

And long-term career projection … Zach or Trevor?

Ekeler on covid list but Charger backups are pretty solid Jackson has been plenty productive when he‘s had to step up for Ekeler before

Obviously a woof matchup, but kind of interesting. Question for the group …

At current moment, who do we like better, Zach or Trevor?

And long-term career projection … Zach or Trevor?

They both suck. They are just so bad it's pretty scary what the long term holds. Zach seems to take more risks than Trev. Definitely seen some awesome balls thrown by Trevor but not many.

Last edited:
They both suck. They are just so bad it's pretty scary what the long term holds. Zach seems to take more risks than Trev. Definitely seen some awesome balls thrown by Trevor but not many.

Wilson:
PASSING YARDSAIR YARDSCOMPLETED AIR YARDSMONEY THROWSDANGER PLAYSINTERCEPTABLE PASSESPASSING TDS
1911 (191.1 p/g)2444 (244.4 p/g)1081 (108.1 p/g)1021166 (1.9% rate)
#30#28#29#33#24#28#33

Lawrence:
PASSING YARDSAIR YARDSCOMPLETED AIR YARDSMONEY THROWSDANGER PLAYSINTERCEPTABLE PASSESPASSING TDS
2945 (210.4 p/g)3836 (274.0 p/g)1519 (108.5 p/g)2539429 (1.8% rate)
#20#8#21#11#4#1#29

Debatable, certainly not exactly one-to-one, but comparison of "danger plays" and perhaps "interceptable passes" seems appropriate to objectively measure who takes more risks...or at least who takes more risks that are conducive to throwing an interception

So Lawrence has thrown 42 interceptable passes? I remember when ELI sucked his rookie year, these guys will be fine I hope. I like Justin Fields and Mac Jones though.

So Lawrence has thrown 42 interceptable passes? I remember when ELI sucked his rookie year, these guys will be fine I hope. I like Justin Fields and Mac Jones though.
I wonder how many interceptable passes Peyton threw as a rookie

Only recent guys you can't really fade good out of the gate on a weekly basis are probably Kyler, Herbert, Mahomes, Mac Jones, Lamar.

Yeah, I definitely was a little too harsh on them. Just shitty situations they are in, they will be good. Both seem to have good attitudes too.
You think Rosen woulda become a good quarterback if he hadn‘t put in such a shitty situation?

Mahomes set the standard so damn high. But he's a generational talent with a ton of weapons around him out of the gate. Can't compare 90% of young qbs to him.

Mahomes set the standard so damn high. But he's a generational talent with a ton of weapons around him out of the gate. Can't compare 90% of young qbs to him.
Or has he been figured out and still benefits from having elite weapons at WR and TE?

Left side of oline out for titans but get aj brown back. Elijah still out for Niners

Dal Cook on Covid-19 list and apparently unvaxed, so he won't be playing this week and maybe not next.
I'm leaning Vikings here. They are solid at home and the Rams are due for a clunker. Could be a fg type game. Thielen should be back.

colts - great matchup - but line feels too easy. Gonna get good effort from cards.

Bengals owned the ravens last time - why don't we think it will happen again ? I think cincy overall better and can pass on ravens.

Steelers got outgained badly by a very pedestrian titans offense.....struggling to see how chiefs don't cover

Panthers played good vs bills actually, should of covered - but I think Tampa crushes em. matchup wise tampa can stop the run better, is willing to run on offense, best pass protection in league. Tampa motivated off 0 points. Tampa gonna score here - and you have Cam Newton trying to play catch up. Sounds like a turnover.

Chargers - texans haven't covered this number all year against good teams. And we get to sell the texans off a high.

skins, giants - numbers feel little high

Broncos should in theory match up well with Raiders pass first offense. Last game Raiders threw it all over them. Think broncos had some corners out ? kind of a suprising result considering how good their pass D is.

dunno how much/if any difference it makes to ya but sounds to me like if panthers get behind/into throwing situations it would be Darnold in there throwing not Scam, although cam is starting.

Dal Cook on Covid-19 list and apparently unvaxed, so he won't be playing this week and maybe not next.
Scenarios like this can end the race for a team in a heartbeat. Imagine busting your tail all year and dealing with the rigors of the NFL and you lose a star teammate like this. Has to be frustrating.

Scenarios like this can end the race for a team in a heartbeat. Imagine busting your tail all year and dealing with the rigors of the NFL and you lose a star teammate like this. Has to be frustrating.

In many cases I’d agree, in Vikings case they pretty much deserve whatever they get as they put themselves in this spot.

Back