Steelers vs. Bills Discussion Thread

Standard house rules, game would've had to kick off by 11 Eastern today to maintain action. Curious who else actually has wagers that weren't canceled. Pretty sure most of you said they were

Standard house rules, game would've had to kick off by 11 Eastern today to maintain action. Curious who else actually has wagers that weren't canceled. Pretty sure most of you said they were

All my previous wagers were canceled

Reactions: KJ
Draftkings cancelled none of my bets on this game, including some same game parlays with under props based on Saturday's weather. Betonline cancelled all bets.

If they set the new game to be played within 5 days still has action

Open parlay with Buffalo team total over 19.5 still open for me at DK.

Steelers homer and I just don't see how they hang. Buffalo is on a mission here lately and Allen will be the difference.

Not having Watt is huge and while the D can play the pressure on Allen won't be there. I think the nasty weather would have kept the game close, it now looks like it's not too bad.

Not as all sold on Rudolphs few managed games and thinks he easily gets rattled here.

Of course this is the NFL and crazy can happen.

Steelers homer and I just don't see how they hang. Buffalo is on a mission here lately and Allen will be the difference.

Not having Watt is huge and while the D can play the pressure on Allen won't be there. I think the nasty weather would have kept the game close, it now looks like it's not too bad.

Not as all sold on Rudolphs few managed games and thinks he easily gets rattled here.

Of course this is the NFL and crazy can happen.

This is how I see it - I was on Pitt big last week and I just don't see how Mason keeps up. Got away with 3-4 what should have been fumbles. Watt is their defense.

Fanduel here didn’t cancel bets

Criminal
Seems like the American books have different rules than most of the offshores. Haven't looked up MGM, Caesars etc yet but have always been conditioned to rules that the wager is an auto cancel when the date and time changed.

The Bills are the second team to host four straight home games in the wild card. The previous team was the 2001-2004 Packers.

Seems like the American books have different rules than most of the offshores. Haven't looked up MGM, Caesars etc yet but have always been conditioned to rules that the wager is an auto cancel when the date and time changed.
Caesar’s did cancel

Anybody have a feel for which TE might get more action for the Bills today? Looking to play one of them in player props but hard to tell which one they might lean on

short on time but Pitt vs what I would consider elite wrs has given up yardage

Allen was back on track with Diggs lw even though he missed him for a wide open td. They connect today

Diggs yds over a very solid play

Kincaid yards over my 2nd favorite prop

Gotcha…I played Pit TTo14.5 +125 pretty big. The offense is just clicking a lot better right now with Mason and I don’t buy that the bills defense is that great. The Chargers and patriots had no trouble moving the ball against them. Hope it’s a great game!

Back