Steelers vs. Bills Discussion Thread

Some weather, majority of I agree. But if literally cannot throw a ball… i dont know. Patriots v Jets was boring and awful lol

I do agree tho, they are moving it for the fans and safety which is smart

It goes against the entirety of football and specifically the NFL. Our society is so pussified it’s embarrassing to be a part of it.

Last changed playoff game also involved Pittsburgh: The 2016 Divisional Playoff game between the Steelers and Chiefs in KC was moved from 1:05 ET to 8:20 ET because of an ice storm.

Schefter

Total jumped back to 39.5. Man I'd be BS if I had played this under based on the forecast & they didn't cancel it.

Last changed playoff game also involved Pittsburgh: The 2016 Divisional Playoff game between the Steelers and Chiefs in KC was moved from 1:05 ET to 8:20 ET because of an ice storm.

Schefter
Pussies even before the pandemic ami riiiight. Pussies. Fucking pussies

It should still look pretty cool on TV, and there’s a chance there’s some snow coming down. Snow games are the best games to watch, just something about it looking like they’re playing in a snow globe that I think most fans really enjoy.
Like playing tackle football on thanksgiving when I was 13. Something special that is gone forever

Here is the current forecast for Monday in Orchard Park…shaping up to be a cold one, that’s for sure.

Also 4:30 kickoff means the tailgaters will have a good 10 hours or so of drinking in before the game starts.

IMG_5211.png

If anything, it would be moved to Monday. Weather improves a bit the next day. That would just lock the winner into a Sunday contest, no big deal since the other AFC games are this Saturday (and Ravens are off).
Reading a weather report is not that difficult.....

Back