Week 10 Discussion Thread

After having Rona I wouldn’t want to be in a cold wet environment after sipping on hot tea and doing podcasts for the past 2 weeks.

Ctg jinx. Everyone and their dog seem to be on nawlins. I’ll take the Titans

Gino Smith actually did a great job filling in for Russ. He took care of the football, was able to scramble, etc. I don’t think they lost those games because of him I just think they are a mediocre .500 team. I would expect Green Bay to have success on the ground with both backs. There should be some good opportunities for A-Rod with Jamal Adams crowding the line of scrimmage to help stop the run. I’m happy the line dropped to -3 and think that’s a solid play.

Gino Smith actually did a great job filling in for Russ. He took care of the football, was able to scramble, etc. I don’t think they lost those games because of him I just think they are a mediocre .500 team. I would expect Green Bay to have success on the ground with both backs. There should be some good opportunities for A-Rod with Jamal Adams crowding the line of scrimmage to help stop the run. I’m happy the line dropped to -3 and think that’s a solid play.

For most part I agree and while I don’t think they lost cause of him he did have ball in his hands with a chance to win a couple of them, Russ wins those games, that why he is who he is. Geno not. I think without Russ they been basically a .500 team for some time now, Russ just makes a .500 team a playoff team.

Back