Wednesday Discussion Thread

Let these dumb asses underprice Kirby outs! I can’t imagine they will but never know.

You gotta be shitting me with that price on synderguaard! Might just look at reds totals but I def lean reds Ff.

Where do they put wheeler k’s after all the punch outs freaking walker got today? Philly is kinda coming to life, they been hitting better and when the offense down the pitchers have came thru. I think they bout to put themself back in the WC picture, they one team I actually have a little trust in that been struggling till this recent hot streak.

Let them give me more plus money on o’s, I’ll most likely take it. Burnes don’t really scare me anymore.

Let these dumb asses underprice Kirby outs! I can’t imagine they will but never know.

You gotta be shitting me with that price on synderguaard! Might just look at reds totals but I def lean reds Ff.

Where do they put wheeler k’s after all the punch outs freaking walker got today? Philly is kinda coming to life, they been hitting better and when the offense down the pitchers have came thru. I think they bout to put themself back in the WC picture, they one team I actually have a little trust in that been struggling till this recent hot streak.

Let them give me more plus money on o’s, I’ll most likely take it. Burnes don’t really scare me anymore.

Really nice job on those OUTS yesterday

I kinda told ya’ll last night and if you been paying attention you know who I’m on today.

Kirby ov 17.5 outs, I missed -130, got -150, im realky not sure why they continually put him under 18 outs? Cause he don’t strike everyone out? That actually works in our favor and it damn sure ain’t luck he gets quick easy outs. Dude has had 2 bad blowups all year, every other game he has went 6+. Dunno what more we could ask for, against a struggling pats offense we cashing a bunch of pitcher out totals against! I’d say -300 is prob closer to accurate here.

so far they have basically put everyone at 17.5 outs, I feel like there a few that questionable but I rather just play Kirby over than Mess with unders.

I didht really see any k props that jumped out as must play. They been kinda slow putting some guys putt today and the ones they have mostly felt high, like they maybe figuring things out a little sooner this year? I doubt it, they kinda just come in waves where I’ll like a bunch for few days then there be nothing that appealing.

so far they have basically put everyone at 17.5 outs, I feel like there a few that questionable but I rather just play Kirby over than Mess with unders.
Only one I've even seen above 17.5 was Gausman yesterday but not like I'm paying attention to all of them every day and he was in an obvious situation with the bullpen situation. Not sure if he got over the 19.5 or not, saw at least 10 ks which probably ran the pitch count up

Only one I've even seen above 17.5 was Gausman yesterday but not like I'm paying attention to all of them every day and he was in an obvious situation with the bullpen situation. Not sure if he got over the 19.5 or not, saw at least 10 ks which probably ran the pitch count up

He went 7 so he cashed, that exactly why I didn’t like it tho, assumed lot of k’s (think he had 13 or some shit! He awesome): They do quite a few 18.5s, I actually think they had lynn there today but juice was super high to under. Last year they always had alcontera up around 19-20. Im kinda shocked they havnt started putting Kirby in the 18.5 class, Keller was there last night and lot his starts and I much rather play his k’s than outs most the time.

-150 here too. Let’s get it

He was -130 late last night but I didn’t feel like going out. Figured as long as I didn’t wake up to -190 or some bull shit I could live w little extra juice, plus when I go back out late and bet early the damn things end up moving the other way! Lol. A great line move anticipator I am not! I know which way I think they should move but they often shock me!

I’m more hesitant about the rangers today just because I have no clue with flaherty, unusual for me not to have a idea with a cards pitcher but how the hell can ya with this dude? He has actually been more good than bad lately but he hasn’t exactly been facing great lineups. His xfip and era are identical, that is nuts in couple ways, hardly ever see it and he so dang inconsistent it kinda funny he the guy that has identical numbers!!

I still think it rangers or nothing, I mean the prices all series have been kinda funny low, rangers one the best teams in the better league, cards have the worst record in the nl, if you take the names off the jerseys wouldn’t rangers be way closer to -200 than -130/-140ish? Even money to win 1st 5 despite having the starting pitcher edge every game? Just another case of perception not lining up with reality!

Is gray being underpriced still because the poor start? Kinda crazy a month or so ago I was wondering if he was hurt or had lost it! Luckily I’m a big fan and was quick to jump back on his bandwagon when the starts improved!

I was planning on playing reds Ff over 2.5, I still lean that way, ya know how I love fading the guy formally known as thor, but then I saw reds ff +1 -120! I never see that, I thought it was always a half run and they just make the juice higher and higher. Getting a full run thru 5 is really tempting but I didn’t even look much at reds pitcher, figured I’d come home and see which is better?

Hot bats :angrymob:

I wasn’t laying no -180 w Contreras and not really trusting pirates offense but I did wonder if a’s do what I normally expect after snapping a bad streak and win again or if they went out and celebrated last night? Lol. Being in Pittsburg probably lessened the chances!

Reactions: KJ
I was half tempted to drive across river real quick and bet pirates live but it was only 10-1. Felt low. A’s are doing a opener, chances gotta be pretty good at least one or 2 guys come in and give up some runs. If it was a team with a offense I liked I’d consider it, not pirates tho

I wasn’t laying no -180 w Contreras and not really trusting pirates offense but I did wonder if a’s do what I normally expect after snapping a bad streak and win again or if they went out and celebrated last night? Lol. Being in Pittsburg probably lessened the chances!
Yep the proverbial Miami letdown effect

This bout as long I’ve seen a opener pitch. Pirates offense so crappy the reliever has made it 3 innings and thru the top the order twice! Lol. Pirates can only beat up on cardinals!

Holy hell, pirates can’t find anyone to just throw strikes, it really shouldn’t be that hard!

There actually 5 guys I think I counted with 18.5 out totals today. All are plus money to over and -190 or higher to under. Pretty strange the guys who 18.5 facing the lineups they are or at tough pitcher venues but there Kirby sits at 17.5 at nice pitchers park against a lineup that not hitting shit!

I think Kirby ov 4.5 k’s should hit also but was more expensive than the outs and I think they go hand and hand here, he probably needs to go 6+ to get 5+ k’s.

Top of pirates order is killing them, the bottom half trying to claw back in this thing but they have got nothing from cutch, Reynolds, and Joe. Some loser just struck out after Hayes hit a 1 out triple, had they got him home to make it 7-4 the comeback was gaining traction

O’s and milw both rolled out all their best relievers last night. Most of o’s guys threw over 20 pitches but Bastia should be fine woth a 11 pitch innning. Both had days off prior so I’m assuming most will be available again. I just realized today Mullins is hurt, I thought o’s lineup looked funny past few games but couldn’t figure out why, lol. Sounds like he gonna be out awhile, that a pretty big blow to o’s lineup. He been out for almost a week, shows how much I pay attention! Maybe explains why offense has started to cool, they been damn near as home run reliant as milw lately.

Last night the Brewers offense showed something I hadn’t noticed much, I
Typically think they gotta hit a bomb to score any runs but they were stealing bags all over the o’s pen, every walk lead to a guy on second in the next couple pitches, eventually they got the base hit to tie it up. Not sure if they always run like that or they saw something in film against o’s? Either way they need that added dimension as they not a team who gonna string together hits real often, when all it takes a walk and bloop hit to score it helps a struggling offense a great deal!!

That what happens when you can’t score a guy after a 1 out triple, then the other team tacks on 2 runs and game over. For a second I thought pirates might pull that off.

That what happens when you can’t score a guy after a 1 out triple, then the other team tacks on 2 runs and game over. For a second I thought pirates might pull that off.
That's the definition of a team that couldn't afford an injury to Oneil Cruz, guy is the heart of that batting order

There actually 5 guys I think I counted with 18.5 out totals today. All are plus money to over and -190 or higher to under. Pretty strange the guys who 18.5 facing the lineups they are or at tough pitcher venues but there Kirby sits at 17.5 at nice pitchers park against a lineup that not hitting shit!
I do see Wheeler at 19.5 at +105 and 8.5 ks +125

Guess it seems to reason if he goes 7 innings he likely has 9 ks

I do see Wheeler at 19.5 at +105 and 8.5 ks +125

Guess it seems to reason if he goes 7 innings he likely has 9 ks

The way Walker no striking out ass mowed down tigers yesterday I was afraid they were gonna come high on wheeler.

Feel like any guy I kinda like they have strong numbers on today. I think there a case for Lopez ov 6.5, there plenty of swing and miss in rays lineup the issue is just being able to survive long enough. Twins didn’t have any problem sticking with Varland for 6 innings despite really struggling in 4th and 5th, they kept Lopez in way too damn long last start as Cleveland batted around on him. Doesn’t seem likely they pull him early as I can’t imagine he will give up more than Varland did yesterday. Think he be good but the k’s also been down in his last 3-4 starts. Just not super strong where it feels like a must play.,

Cabrera ov 6.5 is kinda high against kc who not a huge strike out team. Even against a weaker lineup im not sure we can trust him to go as deep as Lopez. He has only had 1 high walk game his last 4 but you never know when the next one coming. Lopez has at least fanned 7+ in a very high percentage his starts to justify his number, Cabrera has only hit 7+ 4x in his 12 starts.

I was looking at Reese Olson but at the moment everything down in the tigers/Philly game.

Gray 6.5 vs cards is tough, cards make lot of contact but gray has thrown over 40% sliders his last few starts, that a really good recipe to punch these guys out. Problem is his k:bb ratio against lefties a full 1.5 lower against lefties for his career, half cards lineup probably lefty tonight and other than Gorman they are high contact guys.

Just don’t see a bunch worth playing today. Comes and goes in bunches. I think Pablo Lopez would be the one if I played any, unless they put the Olson kid back up at a reasonably priced 4.5 that would interest me.

Rays have 5 guys hitting from left side tonight, Lopez perfectly capable of punching out lefties but the k rate way higher against righties.

The way Walker no striking out ass mowed down tigers yesterday I was afraid they were gonna come high on wheeler.

Feel like any guy I kinda like they have strong numbers on today. I think there a case for Lopez ov 6.5, there plenty of swing and miss in rays lineup the issue is just being able to survive long enough. Twins didn’t have any problem sticking with Varland for 6 innings despite really struggling in 4th and 5th, they kept Lopez in way too damn long last start as Cleveland batted around on him. Doesn’t seem likely they pull him early as I can’t imagine he will give up more than Varland did yesterday. Think he be good but the k’s also been down in his last 3-4 starts. Just not super strong where it feels like a must play.,

Cabrera ov 6.5 is kinda high against kc who not a huge strike out team. Even against a weaker lineup im not sure we can trust him to go as deep as Lopez. He has only had 1 high walk game his last 4 but you never know when the next one coming. Lopez has at least fanned 7+ in a very high percentage his starts to justify his number, Cabrera has only hit 7+ 4x in his 12 starts.

I was looking at Reese Olson but at the moment everything down in the tigers/Philly game.

Gray 6.5 vs cards is tough, cards make lot of contact but gray has thrown over 40% sliders his last few starts, that a really good recipe to punch these guys out. Problem is his k:bb ratio against lefties a full 1.5 lower against lefties for his career, half cards lineup probably lefty tonight and other than Gorman they are high contact guys.

Just don’t see a bunch worth playing today. Comes and goes in bunches. I think Pablo Lopez would be the one if I played any, unless they put the Olson kid back up at a reasonably priced 4.5 that would interest me.
Love the ump for Wheeler, definitely one of my top 10 under guys in the past. Tied his ks in with Kirby outs in a small parlay

Love the ump for Wheeler, definitely one of my top 10 under guys in the past. Tied his ks in with Kirby outs in a small parlay

I really havnt looked at umps all year, used to be something I did daily. Lol. For some reason everything down for the Philly game. No line, no props, no nothing.

I hate f’n Kirby. My biggest out prop was on him 2 starts ago. Great first only reason it’s alive.

I hate f’n Kirby. My biggest out prop was on him 2 starts ago. Great first only reason it’s alive.

I was already at the lake by time pirates blew him up, didn’t even notice for a day or so, fuck man, only been 2 all year he hasn’t went 6.

Back