Wednesday Discussion Thread

Sanchez the only guy with extra base hits. He hasn’t walked anyone. Im not watching but seems like the few bad ones he has had he just gets babip to death with singles. I dunno if they all hitting it hard or not?

Sanchez the only guy with extra base hits. He hasn’t walked anyone. Im not watching but seems like the few bad ones he has had he just gets babip to death with singles. I dunno if they all hitting it hard or not?

Not hit hard at all. Just hitting where they ain’t

I tossed in that loser pirates pitcher K which never stood a chance.

Damn bro. I tried to stress that wasn’t all that strong, I just couldn’t resist the +140, my bad if I didn’t do a good job of it. I’m still baffled he only punched out 1, that freaking crazy considering he been carving better lineups for a month and a half!

Damn bro. I tried to stress that wasn’t all that strong, I just couldn’t resist the +140, my bad if I didn’t do a good job of it. I’m still baffled he only punched out 1, that freaking crazy considering he been carving better lineups for a month and a half!

My parlay was a free play I don’t give AF about losing. I play the Ks 1/4 anyway most of the time. I think there’s too much variation for me personally vs the outs.

My parlay was a free play I don’t give AF about losing. I play the Ks 1/4 anyway most of the time. I think there’s too much variation for me personally vs the outs.

Im not sure honestly, I have everything wrote down but I rarely go back and Do all the math, just countless notebooks sitting around collecting dust, lol. I’m sure I play more k props so that probably has something to do with it. I do feel I’m little more streaky w those, lot of it is I sometimes push more instead of wait on a day like today when I don’t think the numbers really there. Trying to get better about that.

I knew something was up. Doesn’t even hurt my feelings since I expected pads game to help salami more than it is and we got all those runs in pitt. Could be a blessing.

Thanks
Exactly. Salami can't hit every day and today felt weird from the outset with the A's hanging 7 in the first. Bummed about Yanks PPD as I was gonna go Vasquez Ks under. Also like Syndergaard Ks under (i mean we can't call him Thor anymore)

Im not sure honestly, I have everything wrote down but I rarely go back and Do all the math, just countless notebooks sitting around collecting dust, lol. I’m sure I play more k props so that probably has something to do with it. I do feel I’m little more streaky w those, lot of it is I sometimes push more instead of wait on a day like today when I don’t think the numbers really there. Trying to get better about that.

I don’t think one is a better bet vs the other I haven’t tracked it enough. But the pitch to pitch variation in cheering for Ks frustrates me too much to have big money on them. 1u for me and I casually watch the box score. But I love these outs props! Addicted! Gold Jerry. Gold!

You hammering nuggets @2daBank ?

Hell I dunno anymore. Im still confused by last game, not to mention I found it extremely annoying it seemed like refs pointed heat ball on every damn 50/50 ball that went out of bounds, some very obviously off heat! Not to mention they just gave heat more free throws cause the bitched, they shoot jumpers they shouldn’t get free throws, Jokic was fouled twice as hard on every drive and got very few calls butler got on jumpers! Im still playing denver but I wouldn’t call it hammering, If they lose tonight I will hammer game 4.

Hell I dunno anymore. Im still confused by last game, not to mention I found it extremely annoying it seemed like refs pointed heat ball on every damn 50/50 ball that went out of bounds, some very obviously off heat! Not to mention they just gave heat more free throws cause the bitched, they shoot jumpers they shouldn’t get free throws, Jokic was fouled twice as hard on every drive and got very few calls butler got on jumpers! Im still playing denver but I wouldn’t call it hammering, If they lose tonight I will hammer game 4.

Refs were all over heat. Good 90 seconds of 4/5 possessions all went to the Heat changed the game. It drove the Nuggets wild.

Exactly. Salami can't hit every day and today felt weird from the outset with the A's hanging 7 in the first. Bummed about Yanks PPD as I was gonna go Vasquez Ks under. Also like Syndergaard Ks under (i mean we can't call him Thor anymore)

I like to call him “the guy formally known as thor”, just takes to long to type every time! Lol. Agree w his k’s under, I just have a hard time playing pitcher under k’s. I was bout to bet cincy Ff ov 2.5 but then I saw they were +1 -120 on Ff, I’ve never seen that so decided to come home 1sy and see if I liked their pitcher enough to go that route? Still think I rather just take the Ff team total.

Refs were all over heat. Good 90 seconds of 4/5 possessions all went to the Heat changed the game. It drove the Nuggets wild.

It was crazy how every out of bounds they instantly just pointed heat way. I didn’t wanna get on here and bitch bout refs, I honestly turned the game off 2-3x cause it was pissing me off so bad.

Reactions: KJ
Yikes wow he’s only gone 100 once. Bum

Lol. Think you being harsh but I get it. To me it just another play tho. I’ve won more than lost with him last 2 years. Can’t be too mad. My fault, maybe shoulda put together a contact team like pads might be the team to get a bunch of singles. He usually flies threw 6 cause guys swinging for fences and rolling over or pounding everything into ground. The fact he goes 6-7-8 innings so often on 90ish pitches is actually impressive to me. I think seattle still somewhat cations with him, just way of world these days but last year they cut his innings way back in august/sept.

Lol. Think you being harsh but I get it. To me it just another play tho. I’ve won more than lost with him last 2 years. Can’t be too mad. My fault, maybe shoulda put together a contact team like pads might be the team to get a bunch of singles. He usually flies threw 6 cause guys swinging for fences and rolling over or pounding everything into ground. The fact he goes 6-7-8 innings so often on 90ish pitches is actually impressive to me. I think seattle still somewhat cations with him, just way of world these days but last year they cut his innings way back in august/sept.

I’m just bitching about him because the outs been great but he’s been epic trash the 2 times I been on him. That’s all. And always nothing personal I’m just saying he was bum ass today and after the first I felt great!

I’m just bitching about him because the outs been great but he’s been epic trash the 2 times I been on him. That’s all. And always nothing personal I’m just saying he was bum ass today and after the first I felt great!

I feel ya bro, I def get that way sometimes. Dunno why it not annoying me today honestly? I really hadn’t even been listening, following or anything. Then last time against pit I was already partying and had no clue what was going on, pretty sure that was another single fest when I got around to checking box score? I think we have bet him between that start and this one at least once havnt we? I’m almost positive I was on him vs yanks. I guess that was his only start between these 2, that not so good it been 2 of last 3, didn’t realize that.

I feel ya bro, I def get that way sometimes. Dunno why it not annoying me today honestly? I really hadn’t even been listening, following or anything. Then last time against pit I was already partying and had no clue what was going on, pretty sure that was another single fest when I got around to checking box score? I think we have bet him between that start and this one at least once havnt we? I’m almost positive I was on him vs yanks. I guess that was his only start between these 2, that not so good it been 2 of last 3, didn’t realize that.

I think you were on him vs yanks. I missed that one.

There sure don’t seem to be any in between with him, it either goes really well or turns into a total disaster. He is still young, hasn’t even been in bigs 2 full years, I’m sure he will learn to pitch deeper on days like this where things not working. Just a maturation process. I really don’t care if he gets tan in 3 innings in the losses or breaks my heart getting yanked at 5.2, only thing is he good enough he should be able to learn to give his team more innings even when he giving up some runs.,

Honestly I’m thrilled he didn’t go 5 today and hit his k’s. That wouida annoyed me cause I leaned those too. If anything these terrible blow ups should lead to other times he a good play later on. Obviously I prefer we cashed but if we gonna lose might as well be horrible! Lol

What in the world happened w reds line? Was the Ff they had earlier a mistake? I honestly never saw it before, they were +1 and only -120, now it +.5 -105 and only +130 for the Ff ml?

Flaherty just too unpredictable. Keep looking at his under 17.5 outs but just when I think one thing he does the other. Im not sure he gonna make it 6 innings vs texas but just another pass.

ok, not sure I get this, I was thinking hard bout scherzer ov 6.5 k’s at plus money and now that I’m in Illinios he down to 5.5 -160. Im fine laying -160 for this. He gonna fan 6+ unless he gets blown up. He was great vs Braves last year and he still a guy I think steps up when his team needs him and Mets could really use a big game here. Sign me up. 2 plays tomight

Scherzer ov 5.5 k’s -160 (I would have played over 6.5 at plus).

Reds Ff tt ov 2.5

ok, not sure I get this, I was thinking hard bout scherzer ov 6.5 k’s at plus money and now that I’m in Illinios he down to 5.5 -160. Im fine laying -160 for this. He gonna fan 6+ unless he gets blown up. He was great vs Braves last year and he still a guy I think steps up when his team needs him and Mets could really use a big game here. Sign me up. 2 plays tomight
Parlay him w/Nuggets ML?

Fwiw only things I'm on tonight are RR Fish/Guardian/Braves by twos and over 9.5 in Toronto

Back