Trent Richardson to Colts

Dude is big, accurate, smart and tough KK. He has great pass pro in Louisville, but he can go to second and third reads with minimal time pretty easily. Has all the tools.

I mean, I've watched him play. Dude is solid no doubt, HUNT, but is he #1 worthy? #1 QB in the draft? Maybe, but, from what I've seen I dunno... Dude has played Ohio, EKU, and UK this year so far...cupcakes! That's not saying he can't be the real deal, but, I wanna see how he does against a Bama, LSU, Florida type defense.

What former NFL star QB do you think Teddy resembles most?

I mean, I've watched him play. Dude is solid no doubt, HUNT, but is he #1 worthy? #1 QB in the draft? Maybe, but, from what I've seen I dunno... Dude has played Ohio, EKU, and UK this year so far...cupcakes! That's not saying he can't be the real deal, but, I wanna see how he does against a Bama, LSU, Florida type defense.

What former NFL star QB do you think Teddy resembles most?
Andrew Luck

Definitely Andrew Luck...first thing that came to my head...the 5 step drop, the way they play action, similar delivery.

Teddy is not comparable to Luck right? I haven't heard one person say he is the cant miss that Luck is yet

Definitely Andrew Luck...first thing that came to my head...the 5 step drop, the way they play action, similar delivery.
Yup, good mobility but not a burner...good enough to move the chains...great and accurate deep ball like luck..similar body type but slightly slimmer....only thing I'm not sure on is toughness as Luck is a tough SOB...Fla tried to rough him up dirty though and Bridgewater jizzed in their eye after.

Chuck Kyle, Hoyer's coach at St. Ignatius, was on the radio this week after Hoyer was named the starter, said he never envisioned him as an NFL player when he was in HS. Great.

Yeah, what's going on with the plan to land my next franchise QB?

Back