TNT Thursday Doubleheader talk......

Should be points for sure....and SA/Dallas should bang.

Gonna pound Hou/SA under Friday night after SA/Dallas swing it out tomorrow. Seems like Hou/SA always go UNDER.

No play for me. Trying to become less of a gambler and more of a sports investor

re: the bulls, think they will have a fairly successful road trip, 3-3 minimum and maybe 4-2 as crazy as it sounds, but unsure if it will start tomorrow, eager to see if any lineup changes will be made as skiles has suggested the last several days

Mavs/Spurs

Spurs are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
Road team is 6-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings.
Underdog is 14-3 ATS in the last 17 meetings.
Spurs are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games playing on 1 days rest.
Spurs are 18-8-1 ATS in their last 27 games overall.
Mavericks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 Thursday games.
Mavericks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games.
Mavericks are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games playing on 1 days rest.
Mavericks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a home favorite.
Mavericks are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.

also, in the last 10 meetings, covering meant winning. I don't think taking the points is worth bothering with.

bulls are on the circus trip, as in, the circus is at the united center, so the bulls are on the road for games and games and games

probably a ton of value w/ the slow start added to the fact of recent circus trips (i think it's been extremely bad ATS and SU last few years)

bulls are on the circus trip, as in, the circus is at the united center, so the bulls are on the road for games and games and games

probably a ton of value w/ the slow start added to the fact of recent circus trips (i think it's been extremely bad ATS and SU last few years)
Yeah, the Bulls have done the rodeo trip since the early MJ days. They never get a Turkey day at home.

If Chicago was playing in last seasons form I would be all over them. Teams with a good defense like Det/Chi can dictate a medium tempo and win games in Phx as they have the last few years.

Slight lean over there.

skiles has all but said its gonna be kirk, lu, noch, tyrus, and that piece of siht who cant get 5 rebounds who im absolutely sick of.

hes garbage red. what good is he. he use to play d, and get 9 or so boards and suck ass at fts. now im not sure he can do anything at all. he wants to blame it on his ankle and him being 33 good for him and his sorry ass. ben wallace is soft like the toliet paper i wipe my ass with. whats worse is its rubbed off on the rest of em. some leader ...

Thinking about grabbing the Bulls here, any thoughts on where this line moves? it sits at 8 right now

lean the under in phoenix. yea I just said that. Phoenix games just aren't going over, and it ebing the night game on thursday, and phoenix, people will probably line up for phoenix

Just one bet for me : UNDER 201.5 in Phoenix.
Stats say UNDER, but if we could easy win only thanks to stats... we'd be rich since longtime...

ben wallace played like crap again outside his 2 fts he made in a row. good for him. what was even better tho was kirk showing his true colors when we cut it to 6 taking what might be the worse shot ever. he is not a pg. he is an off guard. start chris at the 1 scotty.

only thing i liked from this game was tyrus beating amare senseless for that stretch in the 4th and noch playing like a man once more. bulls need more men and less kids.

i dont think we will be favored on this circus trip in one game. cant wait for lakers/bulls.

Upcoming interview with PJ Carlesimo, I would pay good money to see TNT set him up and have Latrell Sprewell emerge from the curtains and choke him once again

Back