Round 2 discussion thread

Maybe, and I mean maybe. Bullock and Klieber can pick up in 2md half since those 2 ain’t started shooting yet. You know they gonna keep jacking them, when you make this many you fall in love with it.,

There is one other factor In my favor. While it sucjs they shot like this and barely winning, the good news is Luka hasn’t had to work so hard this half like he did in game 2 and ran out of gas. He should be primed to take over In 4th!!

To be fair you're probably fucked since I'm watching now. So I'll turn it off

Pretty sure I'm the reason the 80-1 horse won the Derby yesterday cause I was watching

Lol. Like I said above. The fact luka hasn’t had to work could be my saving grace. He should have plenty of energy when it counts, instead of being gassed having to do everything to keep them in it!!

I remember gm2 luka had to attack the rim every possession in the 1st half to keep Dallas in the game: he was totally spent after halftime and suns ran them out the gym in the second. He really hasn’t had to do much/expend much energy today

Lol. Like I said above. The fact luka hasn’t had to work could be my saving grace. He should have plenty of energy when it counts, instead of being gassed having to do everything to keep them in it!!
How many has he gave up on defense though?

He gave up I think 83 points last game

Reactions: KJ
How many has he gave up on defense though?

He gave up I think 83 points last game

That was game 2. He was spent! Dude had to drive into the lane every possession to keep them in it. He obviously not gonna be a great defender, ever, but he shouldn’t be the huge liability he was in that game.

That was game 2. He was spent! Dude had to drive into the lane every possession to keep them in it. He obviously not gonna be a great defender, ever, but he shouldn’t be the huge liability he was in that game.
He's not built well to be speedy. That will be a situation sooner than later.
He's so slow moving backwards

Crazy to me is they have zero rim protection. Every layup is uncontested.

Yet they had a top 5 defense all year. They could be one the best defenses in the league if they had legit run protector cause they get out on shooters really well, or they did until games 1-2

Trying to think of the other guy who was absolutely horrible on D, this was years ago - but he could score like crazy

It'll come to me at some point

The sad thing is defense is more about effort than ability! Yes you have to be athletically gifted to be a great defender but anyone can be average if they so desire.

Im pleasantly surprised they were able to keep this dd going into the half! I was sure suns were gonna make a push. Instead cp3 picked up his 4th!

They just don’t go to him enough. Mavs havnt been able to stop him. Mavs a bad matchup for him on defensive end with those bigs who can draw him away from the rim,.

More a statement about how bad big men are today in todays NBA. Obviously he’s 100 times better. But today he looked like an absolute goofball

This ain’t the best matchup for his defense to shine. Mavs can pull him far away from the rim. He athletic enough to defend the pick and roll however you want tho.

I hate backing Celtics in this series cause I think they playing right into bucks hands jacking all those treys. Feel like they probably the side but I dunno, bucks know they need to keep home court.

I feel like there no reason mavs wouldn’t bring better defense with them back on the road but no way their role players gonna shoot like that in Phoenix. Told myself if I could get mavs today I would be done with them! Lol. Might play the under even tho the 1st 2 were crazy high, I can’t see why mavs d wouldn’t travel? Actually cp3 props are probably the money shot in gm5!

Grizz coach cracking me up trying to blame what poole did for what made Ja get hurt!! Conveniently ignoring how it appears ja hyper extended his knee right before that! there no freaking chance poole hurt his knee, it was done before poole touched him.

for some reason they took Portis points/boards number off the board, you can bet his point total, his rebound total, but not his point and rebound total and it was up last night!! soon as it comes back i will be on Portis over 19.5 points/rebounds. also like Horford over 20.5 points/boards. both of them to record a double double is interesting at +160 for Horford and a really tempting +285 for Portis!!! Portis has posted a double double in 5 of 8 games in these playoffs!! granted he has not in either the last 2 games but he wasnt far off in either with 13-8 and 9-7, i think he will have a bigger game tonight as he only 3-13 from deep in this series, odds are he will shoot it better tonight. Horford has went double double in all 3 games this series! i really cant believe i just noticed the prices on this, for some reason i just assumed he would be more like -110!! lol..

i hate the games where i know deep down Boston is the play cause i have a really hard time backing them, just dont think this a good matchup for them as bucks size is totally deterring them from attacking, instead they continue settling for 3s which plays right into bucks hands as it allows them to get out in transition off the misses.. could be they figured this out last game as they stopped jacking them and almost pulled off the comeback, sure if they make 20-43 like they did game 2 they will win but what the odds they shoot it that well, on the road no less? key for boston simple, i dont care what the offense looks like long as it not a 3 that leads to milw getting a bucket before the d sets up, bucks offense will struggle if they forced into a half court game.

still no number for portis points/boards but still can bet points ov 11.5 and boards ov 7.5, i want them together!! lol

not gonna play steph with brooks back and i assume grizz gonna have a total defensive approach tonight without Ja. It is still kinda tempting considering steph dropped 30 despite going 2-8 from deep and only took 14 shots!!

not gonna play steph with brooks back and i assume grizz gonna have a total defensive approach tonight without Ja. It is still kinda tempting considering steph dropped 30 despite going 2-8 from deep and only took 14 shots!!
Everything has me leaning towards under, might wait til HT but this is far from a comfy over type game for props

I hate backing Celtics in this series cause I think they playing right into bucks hands jacking all those treys. Feel like they probably the side but I dunno, bucks know they need to keep home court.
I was standing at a machine an hour ago.

Just can’t do it

I was standing at a machine an hour ago.

Just can’t do it

it tough bet to make for me cause i think milw still the better team, to be the champs you gotta beat the champs! i would think we wont have to worry bout one of milw garbage efforts cause they know what it takes to win these series and they dont want to give home court back.. that said i do lean Boston to even it up.

i do think it possible C's figured things out a little last game, they stopped jacking so many treys, they only shot 33 compared to the 46 they averaged in boston!! in Milw 2 wins they were able to get 90 and 99 shots off, in the gm2 loss they only got 72! C's shot 43 treys that game but they made a redic 20 of them! that kept milw from getting out in transition, they cant count on hitting them at that kind of clip on the road, just dont shoot so many and you dont have to worry bout Giannis getting out and coming downhill at 100mph!! be methodical and allow your defense to set the wall back up then freak will once again shoot like ass and milw as a whole will prob struggle on the offensive end! defense winning this series so give yourselves a chance to play it.. They have a good coach so i think they will get things right.

i do really like Portis points/boards prop over. pretty confident in Horford also, only concern with him is do his numbers drop a bunch if tatem actually has a good game? tatum best gm (gm2) was Horford lowest production but he still went 11-11 (the double double props at nice plus money for both these guys looks really good!). I think Portis should have a better outside shooting game at some point but C's do defend the 3 point line well and he really doesnt have to make 3s to hit his points, unlike the bucks boston tries to take the 3 ball away, that has caused Allen to disappear this series, he came out looking good in gm1 but it was a quick 11 points on 3 treys and after that C's figured out they needed to guard him! he has only taken 4 treys in the last 2 games combined! and he started last gm, played 25+ min in both!!

so far this series all bout milw straight up dominating points in the paint, 140-76 is the collective of the 3 games!! that a 46-25 avg! Take that 2-1 lead mr analytic guy who thinks teams should shoot as many 3s they can!!! lol.. not to even mention (again) those 3s boston jacking hurting their d! that why milw likes to pack the paint with all their size and dare you to shoot them! i dunno, ultimately comes down to if you think Boston deserved to be the favs coming into this series? if so then they a must play here, if you like me and like milw in this series it a much tougher game to bet! lol..

not that i care much but is milw really the public side tonight? i thought everyone was on boston to begin this series, they have jumped ship already? this basically a must win imo, i dont think any chance boston can come back from down 3-1, not with way they relying on 3s.

im really trying to get myself onto the celtics!! lol.. pulling out all the stops to convince myself, all a sudden worried bout the public side!!

bets im on:

Portis double double +285, cant resist that price! he got it damn near every game in the 1st series, got it gm1 and was pretty close last 2.

Horford double double +160.. has gotten it every game this series and as long milw is packing the paint and daring boston to shoot they need Horford knocking them down and he hasnt been shy bout shooting them. he gets his minutes as he has all series he should get the boards.

portis ov11.5 points ov 1.5 treys +130

Horford ov 20.5 points/boards

horford ov 1.5 treys/poole ov 20.5 points 2 team parlay +196

Back