Round 2 discussion thread

I tend to think Memphis fares pretty well in this spot, they’ve got plenty of experience playing without Ja this season

That was my 1sy thought as well but playoffs a different animal. He been carrying them this series. Feel like dubs can almost name the score but I don’t want any part of laying -10 or grizz. Honestly I think if you like grizz to compete you be better served looking at few their player props. Tough to play bane cause dubs havnt given him anything! I’d think brooks super motivated his over 18.5 really appealing but he does have to expend a lot of energy guarding Steph!! Jackson over 15.5 points is my favorite, he been playing well, has the length to shoot over any gs defenders, and they need at least 2 these guys going over to have any chance imo

Really liking Warriors in the series, and I know Memphis lost big last game and no Morgantown this game, but we have to remember that Memphis actually played really well without him this year. Think I’m actually liking the +10 a lot!

Really liking Warriors in the series, and I know Memphis lost big last game and no Morgantown this game, but we have to remember that Memphis actually played really well without him this year. Think I’m actually liking the +10 a lot!

I can’t stress enough I don’t think playing well without him in the regular season nothing the same as playoffs. You can win a lot of games w effort in the regular season, everyone gives effort in the playoffs. As I said above I think you be better off going with couple grizz points props overs instead of playing them, if they stay within 10 I think guys like brooks and Jackson pretty much have to go over: they could easily go over even if they lose by 15!!

I did go ahead and play Jackson ov15.5 points to go with Poole, I told ya’ll to play him so figured I better! I really wanted to pull trigger on bane ov3.5 treys but he hasn’t done shit all series.

I didn’t notice that Giannis basically inspired Horford when he dunked on him then stared him down in 3rd qrtr. He put big Al into a different place which pretty much turned the series!

I have no freaking clue what Budenholtzer is doing, why in gods name he all a sudden stopped playing Portis? Without Middleton he one the few guys he can trust to get some buckets and help Giannis on the glass, instead he has Greyson Allen out there wasting space doing nothing!! Makes no sense, guy a double double machine, hits big shots, plays d, and this duck head cutting his minutes every game to the point last night he only played like 15, wtf?

Cp3 over 30.5 “par”. If there ever a time for a big game out of cp3 I’d say this is it. He has pulled down at least 5 boards every game this series so seems like playing the points/assist:boards was the way to go. Half tempted to take a shot on double double +160 and sprinkle triple double +1400 but prob better to just add it to the reg bets.

Cp3 ov 16.5 points. He smashed this number 7 of 8 playoff games before going to Dallas.,think it makes sense to take some of this separate from the “par” play. He has to step up here or he will never shake the playoff wrap and after last game surely he will be on the attack.

I don’t want to lay the -6 cause I’m the only person alive who thinks mavs gonna be a really tough out. The closer this game is probably the better for cp3 props. My only concern is I kinda expect this to play a lot closer to the point totals in Dallas than the 1st 2 games where mavs played no d. I don’t think that keeps cp3 from his numbers tho. It put up or shut up time!!

I dunno if this cashes but price seems way off.

Cp3 25+ points +675., he has gotten this 4 of their 10 playoff games. In fairness we could say 4-9 since he didn’t play much last gm anc that won’t happen again, either way +675 a crazy good price for something hitting 40% the time In these playoffs! Plus we getting what should be a ultra motivated version of him In a must win!

I dunno if this cashes but price seems way off.

Cp3 25+ points +675., he has gotten this 4 of their 10 playoff games. In fairness we could say 4-9 since he didn’t play much last gm anc that won’t happen again, either way +675 a crazy good price for something hitting 40% the time In these playoffs! Plus we getting what should be a ultra motivated version of him In a must win!
I saw those also….I think he gets the number. Those look tasty tho, but his back against the wall games, you’d think one he doesn’t have it….this may be the one

I saw those also….I think he gets the number. Those look tasty tho, but his back against the wall games, you’d think one he doesn’t have it….this may be the one

20 points - 12 assist was something crazy like +1200 but he hasn’t been dropping that many dimes this series still 12-1 seems nuts!

After last game I just think there a way better than average chance he shines tonight! of course all the wings could come out on fire and they get back to feeding Ayton down low which means they don’t need him to score a lot. Im sticking to my story that I think mavs gonna play them tough tonight, closer the game is I think the more likely cp3 goes off.

Those 2 games last night were total shit shows. Way to go nba!

Heard Ja likely out for remainder the playoffs, which will be tonight for the grizz!!

Dubs -4

Dubs -4, I just can’t see grizz being ultra motivated after hearing Ja likely done for the playoffs and Bane being a shell of himself. Last game was clearly the play a team when star is down game, now the harsh reality sets in. Dubs played about as poorly as they possibly could and still managed to win gm4, this series over! I prob got lucky with my dubs in 5 prediction,I think it probably woulda went 6 if Ja didn’t get hurt or bane for that matter, he playing but he nowhere close to the guy he been all year. These fuckers took the jackson jr point prop up from 15.5 to 17.5 for tonight’s game, if I trusted this coach to play him enough minutes I’d still bite. He did let him play the entire 4th qrtr I believe and he made a huge impact. I really think they need 35 min out of Jackson to have a chance, even tho his 3 point shooting came back to reality last game he still a incredibly tough matchup as his size and ability to get to rim
Off the dribble are not something dubs equipped to handle. Im still debating but def lean to over 17.5 points for him.

Bucks +5.5. That just too many points for the bucks! Home hasn’t meant all that much in this series to be shifting the lines so drastically!! As much I’d like to play Horford props again I’m a tad skeptical he can double up on last games performance!! Obviously he doesn’t have to be that to cash and he still been C’s most consistent 3 point shooter, he should continue getting good looks as bucks content packing the paint and daring Boston to shoot jumpers!! Pricks moved his trey prop up to 2.5 at plus, I noticed the entire regular season when they moved a guys 3 prop up a bucket it was time to jump ship so gotta stay away from that.

Still trying to figure props out but I like both these sides tonight.

This jefkoff budenhozer cut Portis minutes so much last game they don’t even have props posted for him, guess I’m glad, at least don’t have to guess how much he will play! Makes no sense, they been better when they go big and have him in the game instead of one the white boys, Allen not contributing shit yet he continues getting 25+ minutes! I would go back to startling Portis but I doubt he will, not like he clogs up the lane, he a more than capable 3 point shooter, he also takes some the pressure of doing the dirty work of Giannis.

C’s seem to have figured out the Bucks defense. Time to end the series. Bucks blowout G4 adds pressure here.

Someone has had a big lead and been big favs in 3rd beginning 4th every game and lost most of them, bucks had same lead in gm4

I fail to see the difference. Big leads at beginning the 4th go bye bye all the time. Call it what you want but both teams been guilty of it. Nba don’t matter till the last 6 min when you have even teams.
He's talking w/2 minutes left up 6

That 2 possessions
You would lose a lot betting on the +550-650 or whatever Bucks were at that point over time in that league

That's a collapse and a little luck with Giannis three. A lot had to go wrong for them to lose but most was self-inflicted

You would lose a lot betting on the +550-650 or whatever Bucks were at that point over time in that league

That's a collapse and a little luck with Giannis three. A lot had to go wrong for them to lose but most was self-inflicted

Not much different than what had to go right for them in gm4. Horford dropping 30

Back