Round 2 discussion thread

Didn’t even realize biggest homer ref in league is in Dallas. 41-14 SU, 60% + ATS, +8 point differential!

See this the shit you do that makes me sound so high on Mavs! Lol. You say some crazy shit showing them no respect so I come back over the top the other direction!
As long as you know you're high, all is good amiright?

What would you call all those early years Bron teams? I think mavs have more talent around Luka than those cavs teams had around bron and he made the finals a bunch of times! Granted the east was awful but point remains. I think they built this team really smartly around Luka surrounding him with 3 and d at every position

What would you call all those early years Bron teams? I think mavs have more talent around Luka than those cavs teams had around bron and he made the finals a bunch of times! Granted the east was awful but point remains. I think they built this team really smartly around Luka surrounding him with 3 and d at every position
Never. Build. Around. a PG. Ever.

signed Steve Nash

Mavs team is built perfectly. Just needs a more seasoned Luka and of course one more superstar.

Suns have a huge hill to climb. Between the homers and the early T that is always worth a dozen points the other way.

I agree they could use a legit 2, think Bronson more a 3 and honestly doesn’t seem to work with luka as he better on the ball. Unicorn was a awful idea, great nickname since he seen on the court about as often!

Thank you. Kj has me think im going crazy!

No all great 3 and D guys. Defend the 3 amongst top in the league. Could they use a legit big for 10-15 mins on defense inside? Like a Javale? Maybe. And yes they know they need a star. But once they get one it’s a wrap.

I agree they could use a legit 2, think Bronson more a 3 and honestly doesn’t seem to work with luka as he better on the ball. Unicorn was a awful idea, great nickname since he seen on the court about as often!

Bradley Beal should force his way there…

No all great 3 and D guys. Defend the 3 amongst top in the league. Could they use a legit big for 10-15 mins on defense inside? Like a Javale? Maybe. And yes they know they need a star. But once they get one it’s a wrap.
The star has to be a big that scores

The star has to be a big that scores

They’re about to be a 50 burger better than Suns last 2 games.

They just need to stay the course.

Lebron and CP and the Dubz are all old and teams will be in a sort rebuild in 1-2 years.

Bertans a perfect fit, too.

Bradley Beal should force his way there…

That would be perfect I think. I used to think of Beal as a sniper but his 3 point shooting has went way downhill, he would probably thrive without the pressure of being the man and with luka getting him wide open looks! Hell, that kid lakers almost got who ended up going to pacers would work wonderfully, can’t think of his name, lol. Played at Oklahoma.

Same reason I think Brunson doesn't fit w/Luka

Guards will lose themselves with him, basically just role players

The problem is they gotta really run the suns right now cause those 3s won’t keep falling In 2nd half

I been talking bout Mavs role players Trey props games 3-4 and instead I put all on mavs. Maybe it works out again but I’d be counting my money on those already instead of sweating this! Lol

Those 3 guys are worthless.

AD will likely command much more than that.

I wouldn’t trade a bag of balls for him. It not the players you giving up, they besides the point, it the chunk of salary cap he eats and only plays 40 games a year. No way he could make it thru a championship run either, only reason he did it for lakers wax cause he had a 5 month break plus nothing else to do In bubble. Bron so pissed he stuck with him! He was supposed to take over but instead bron left having to carry team in his 40s! Lol

Reactions: KJ
I wouldn’t trade a bag of balls for him. It not the players you giving up, they besides the point, it the chunk of salary cap he eats and only plays 40 games a year. No way he could make it thru a championship run either, only reason he did it for lakers wax cause he had a 5 month break plus nothing else to do In bubble. Bron so pissed he stuck with him! He was supposed to take over but instead bron left having to carry team in his 40s! Lol

And Bron is washed. Don’t care about his numbers. He had a negative player rating this year. You and I would be better kicking rocks. His presence on court was worse than better.

Suns are fine if they can keep it DD after this shooting and the home ref excitement

I think you once again overreacting to refs but the fact they only down 11 and Dallas has shot a insane clip is bad. Pretty sure mavs gonna lose.

I think you once again overreacting to refs but the fact they only down 11 and Dallas has shot a insane clip is bad. Pretty sure mavs gonna lose.

Just saying a perfect storm against the Suns and the Mavs have massive homer ref. The biggest in the league.

Only saving grace is bullock or Klieber hasn’t got going yet. Maybe those 2 can knock some down in the 3rd

No. I think they fucked. No way they can keep shooting at this clip and they not even up double digits!
I was watching F1 for some reason but guy in lead is up massive (I think) so watching now. They haven't missed since I turned it on

To be fair you're probably fucked since I'm watching now. So I'll turn it off

Pretty sure I'm the reason the 80-1 horse won the Derby yesterday cause I was watching

Back