Thursday Strong Play

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Updated Record 62-43-1 60% (+31) Units NBA units SINCE 1/1/07

Just a lean for now, Lakers getting their big men back after this horrible losing streak I see them Dominating the Nuggets tonight....May be a 4 unit play...which if you know my style thats a big play for me....

Already PLayed:smiley_acbe:

THOUGHTS?

Last edited:
My first thought was the Nuggets chalk...they might've turned the corner since Karl and Melo had that little come to Jesus meeting.

As long as JR Smith hits some of his stupid tossups....and the Lakers bigs aren't quite conditioned like they were.

I dunno about this game at all, tho. So my initial lean's been dropped and I'm laying off.

GL if you play it.

:shake:

Its a game they need...to stop the bleeding...and especially after that Dallas game.

I always worry about first games back off injury(see Yao's first game back a few weeks ago)

GL trout

I think I will make it, Everyone has lost hope with the Lakers and Joined the Mello and AI bandwagon, they almost let that game slip away with Portland, THe lakers are hungry and I look for them to get their fill of points tonight.....

Its a game they need...to stop the bleeding...and especially after that Dallas game.

I always worry about first games back off injury(see Yao's first game back a few weeks ago)

GL trout

Possibly, I may look at the first half to avoid the attrition element of players returning form Injury.

Lakers +5 2 units

Only two units because I worry about the big men wearing down.....
Maybe more later on the ML......:cheers:

I'd like to lean OVER, but you guys would take that the wrong way, for sure.

Good Luck, Troutman!!

Back