Thursday MLB Discussion

I made a very small first half under bet just because Park seems to give up almost nothing at home. Josh was a good pitcher but his minor league numbers except for the last game were bad. If I played a side it would be the home team but I am willing to watch him pitch before any real bets.

josh johnson coming off the DL, but this guy has been groomed quite well before coming back to the bigs and has thrown pitch counts over 100 in the minors... I wouldnt be super quick to fade him off the DL. LAD has an absolutely abomination of an offense right now... Andruw Jones got their winnings RBI yesterday with a slow rolling gapper. ANDRUW JONES. jeez. Don't bet the dodgers unelss you think park tosses a <2run game. I also dont trust park yet as he has yet to face a potent offensive lineup. Marlins should be the biggest challenge thus far. I like the marlins at +1.5 RL. LAD wins have been very small margin lately due to offensive drought.

LAD games past 3

Kuroda PERFECT through first 7ip

Billingsley NO HITTER through 6ip

Lowe PERFECT through 6ip

LAD first 5 ML, first 5 under?

It is also good to note that Josh Johnson is coming off the DL from Tommy John Surgery. It has been less than a year for his return. I would only take LAD on that note.

also, kemp got that double 2 days ago off of Jair on a CHECK SWING that sent the ball barely sailing over 3b. In reality, they did not score a single meaningful run in that game until Freddie Cougar Tavarez gifted them 2 runs. Gonzalez then took the mound and told them to shut the fuck up with 2 Ks....

Offense sputtering like crazy.. Pitching staff throwing out of their minds.

i'm such a idiot. cleveland is the fucking worst team in the fucking league those fucking worthless pieces of shit. god damn it.

Laid off Angels... going with KC under 8.5 with Hohn at the mound

Will also be taking first 5 under in LA tonight based on their shit offense and SP trend noted above.

There is a funny angle in the KC game which may be nothing but makes me think pitching duel. Nothing concrete

There is a funny angle in the KC game which may be nothing but makes me think pitching duel. Nothing concrete

Grienke's 2.50 home ERA and Buerhle on extra rest 1.70 ERA coupled with the fact WS had 7 runs on 6 hits yesterday ?:36_11_6:

sonnanstine CG shutout 95 pitches. cleveland goes home fucking losers. as long as they feel like shit im alright

ive watched shin-soo choo plenty and i want to insert somethin racist about this guy but i will refrain.

Cleveland under does look grim but you guys should know if I say a funny angle that was what I meant. Does not matter now and as I said nothing concrete.

I didnt play the under for any reason other then I expected a good outing from Laffey and Cle to scratch out a win..so no worries ...

i think the indians read my posts and got a little pist off.. lol ahhaha

I cant believe Maddon let Sonnastine start the 6th did he miss the 5th inning ? Okay so Zobrist help extended but how many HRs and doubles consistute being roughed up in 1 inning ??

Uggla back for FLA think Kent questionable. Park pitched vs FLA last year was roughed up but naturally we see a new , better Park in 2008. Still FLA hit RHP well and have some payback for the home sweep. Johnson doesnt sound like he is ready . Most of his comments seems to include I THINK...think we see some runs probably play FLA-over and hope for Marlins to score 4 runs ....probably prefer over the most ...pens are so-so as well

Recommendation: He made his last major league start in San Diego too, a little over a year ago. Johnson seems realistic about his progress since the surgery and isn't expecting to regain his previous form right away. "There's still some stuff I'm trying to iron out delivery-wise," he said. "I'm close. I'm right there. Mainly it's just getting into the games and seeing those big-league hitters again." Given how well the Marlins offense has performed so far Johnson could have decent fantasy value in the second half.

Come on 7 outs. Want to see Toronto cash. Lot of teasing going on with the baseball gods today.

Hamilton goes yard again tonight

Love the song from the Natural they play as he rounds the bases

remember what I said after the umpire info came out. Lackey really does not pitch well with this ump. No indication though that Feldman would go bonkers.

Clever this manager Feldman does not even know what day it is but keep him pitching till you are buried.

i think im flipping on my original lean on LAD. i think the josh is going to pitch well tonight and florida will scratch across enough to win. there are multiple guys on FLA who have homered off park. public is pounding the over pretty good, it is a tough situation w/ one of the best over teams vs. one of the best under teams. books didnt even move the juice so im thinking about going against the correlative parlay and say road team and under. not sure if im playing it because im already up huge today.

Disagree Tuck. He walked 3 or 4 and struckout no one last outing . As I said before the game started he was due to pitch Tuesday because they felt he needed some extra rest and in fact had to pitch 3 days earlier on Sat . So the fact that Texas had already rescheduled his SUN start for Tuesday and he pitched 3 days earlier in essence taxing his already taxed arm this isnt a suprise. Neither is Lackey's performance . Like I said before Tor the 121 pitches were going to take its toll especially cause this was a guy who was injured and started the year late . The UMP has zero to do with this . Expect a rough patch here for Lackey as the guy was way overhead never allowing 3 runs and going 7 innings plus right out the gates after an injury .....

For future reference ....

And there pen is taxed ..Rupe 3 Wright 2 yesterday Madrigal started ...Guardado pitched 4 games this week ...Nippert went 7 in relief the other day ...Benoit DLed recently...

Not trying to argue with you just think the games had runs written all over it ....

Back