Thursday MLB Discussion

if the total opened at 7 would you have played the under.

If it stayed 7 and moved very little I might have very well played the under . I am totally ADMITTING I did nothing here but play the total . The play was it seemed off and bet the illogical way . Simple as that . Thats all I did . Hoping it would find a way to cash ...

i know for a fact people would rather bet on the motha fuckin man danny boy haren against the worst team in the league w/ HEAVY injuries rather than bet under 7 which is always questionable in any game.

and if either of the teams stranded a bunch of guys or some shit i would say ya that could have been high scoring but it was not at all.

it should have been under no matter what the total was at open or close. no fucking doubt. i know 100% positively.

most public bettors bet overs, and they especially dont like taking unders that are 7 or 7.5

True in a sense . Which is why PUBLIC unders and UNDERDOGS are always the worst to play .......I think TB , STL , BALT , WSOX were "public" dogs and probaly under nats , under texas , under Cle , and under mets were all public unders ..

BY public I mean overwhelming perception these made logical sense and had value .........not so much as in betting %s:cheers:

"Which is why PUBLIC unders and UNDERDOGS are always the worst to play"
you are very right and i should have known better because you know me i am the first guy looking for ways to fade the public. that game miraculously found a way to get over that total. i was truely baffled.

however, you have to see my point of view. that game played out exactly as i thought for 24 outs.

that was some fucking freak shit dude. you have to consider yourself lucky, and not that you played the right side.

and if either of the teams stranded a bunch of guys or some shit i would say ya that could have been high scoring but it was not at all.

LOB @ Wash = 35 .

Nats are the worst offense in baseball and Zona just might be one of the worst as well . Bergmann is not a no namer to sports bettors . Everyone reads his stats and sees great outing after great outing and they see Haren shut Nats out already and is lights out lately. Plus a series with 7 runs and 2 shutouts and you think people took the side . The under was so obvious it should have never opened at 7.5 and thats all I used to make a play ........

It 's not benefiting me to convince you . I know how it works . I bet accordingly and well thats 2 games that were extremely UNLIKELY to go OVER that I hit in a matter of a month so I am a happy camper who is just trying to share his logic . If you dont believe me thats fine ...

Again it doesnt need to be logical . Not everything is logical thats why everything today is a conspiracy cause nobody can accept shit just happens without reason ...

:shake:

that was some fucking freak shit dude. you have to consider yourself lucky, and not that you played the right side.

If I am Lucky then why did Balt ML lose? Again its not personal . The outcome has nothing to do with you or I . If you had correct for 24 outs it doesnt matter because we dont get paid on 24 outs . The right side is the one that cashes which doesnt mean you were wrong logically .

You know the term ......just when yo least expect it ....bingo!

balty loss is totally different. you have told me in the past one run lead for the road team is blown fairly often but 2-0 in the lowest scoring game of the fucking year and it goes over is fucking nuts.

you are pretty much telling me i was on the wrong side which is why im getting pist. that was fucking ridiculous shit to go over.

Just to show illogical the game was ...T10

2 quick outs then an infield single ..

Tracey doubles on a 2-1 pitch , Reynolds fall behinds 0-2 gets to 2-2 doubles and Montero falls behind 0-2 and singles .....

Which was after the Nats had bases loaded no out scored 2 in the 9th on a error to tie ...make 2 outs ...still TIED ....get another Reynolds error which loads the bases but doesnt score another run.....Lyons falls behind 2-0 to Berdinha the it goes 3-2 bunch of fouls and he groundsout ....almost impossible that ona didnt blow that game.....

again ALMOST ...

balty loss is totally different. you have told me in the past one run lead for the road team is blown fairly often but 2-0 in the lowest scoring game of the fucking year and it goes over is fucking nuts.

Jimbo, I hope you didn't lose to much on the wager, but don't think too much into it dude, shit happens like this all the time, don't let it affect your day tommorrow, come back strong. :cheers:

it was unlucky for you to bet on the game w/ the blown save but you play pretty much every game. you should know that you simply got lucky on that ov 7 play in washington.

1. the fact the game didnt end in the ninth was crazy shit.
parlayed w/
2. the fact the game got ridiculously high scoring after 9 innings is improbable to say the very fucking least

every single thing had to go wrong for that under to lose. you have to admit you are lucky for that....:seeya:

every single thing had to go wrong for that under to lose. you have to admit you are lucky....

he's obviously not going to, just agree to disagree guys...

on to other matters----> So is the opening of 7.5 on Halladay/Joba going to be an obviosu PUBLIC under 2morrow? I would think yes since it's two aces and two sometimes anemic offenses. I think based on SN's logic, I'm really tempted to go OVER...

to say that game was going to be high scoring before the game started is just nonsense. that game will be low scoring 9 out of 10 times, disregard public or lines.

you are pretty much telling me i was on the wrong side which is why im getting pist. that was fucking ridiculous shit to go over.

Bro , are your reading what I type?? I never said you were WRONG . In fact I said 1 thousand times right and wrong are not the correct phrases to use . I said what happened was completely illogical . I said the tipoff was the game opening at 7.5 as being a caution sign . I posted that well before the game started for everyone to read . I said 1 billion times its not about right or wrong . I am saying the game had shit to do with your or I .

So where I am telling you that I am right and you are wrong . The only thing wrong is thinking your play should have won because it was 2-0 . I am trying to emphasize that logical things dont always occur . As evidenced by the LAD game a few weeks back . Hell was it logical that the Yankees blew a 3-0 series lead to Boston ? Just when it looked over the unimagineable happened ......

I am simply trying to show you there was a warning sign for the future when situations like this occur . How you win or lose doesnt matter .

To be specific about how many times Zona could have scored look at the game -

4th inning 1st and 2 , 1 out Reynolds and Tracey up - nada
6th inning - single , double - Jackson makes out only 1 run
7th inning - 1 run in , 2nd and 3rd 1 out - Haren hits makes out as does Young ....
8th inning - Jackosn singles with 2 outs and Tracey makes out
9th inning -1st and 2 , 1 out- again lets haren hit and bunts to 2and 3rd ...then Young makes out ....

1 out with 2 on three times and didnt score ....look at the Cle game Indians scored 5 and 7 because they hit with MOB....

Its not about should all I said is there were MOB . Someone hits a HR with 2 on its 3 quick runs on a 7 total thats all I was implying . Saying the game could have changed on any 1 pitch . It didnt though . It changed in the 9th inning .

I am sorry you LOST. I was simply explaining the situation. Again it does me no good to waste my time if you think I am gloating about some bet with you. I am doing my best to show there was a warning sign and it 's far from the 1st time or the last time it will show up ....That simple and honest . Thats all . I am done with this .

to say that game was going to be high scoring before the game started is just nonsense. that game will be low scoring 9 out of 10 times, disregard public or lines.

Fine thats your opinion . So why do you fade the public then ? By fading the public your saying this game is LOST because so and so amount of wagers are placed on it . So tell me the difference in what I said and what you do ??

You cant because thats exactly your logic. The game is lost because the public is on out ....thats what your thinking is .

So everytime you say your FADING the PUBLIC remember thats nonsense because the game hasnt started and well you already know its a loss because the public is on it.

If you have 2 examples of a play losing here with Wash and previously with LAD well the chances are it will happen again.....and I will give you another example....Harden vs Ervin Santana....obvious under opened 7 bet to 6.5 ......

Back