Thursday MLB Discussion

AZ just got shutout yesterday and from what I've seen recently team tend to score decently next game plus I got Haren who just lost to SD. And Wash is worse off hitting at this point than AZ. I'll take the juice when I need to with a decent advantage

no worries Jimbo. But with Clev this year I'd rather not chance backing them any more this year like some teams I know.. SF....SD....WASH...

i've actually made some pretty good money on san fran and washington. ive been good at picking my spots w/ SF as a road dog this year, its been a profitable spot. and ive made money betting on washington as a home dog, another profitable spot. (bergmann & redding are the two guys i trust as home dogs, they can battle w/ the best of em)

Good points on CLE SN, though I only count 3 lefties?

Havent seen the lineup . Basically the 3 most important hitters because its your top 2 guys and your cleanup hitter . Obviously Longoria and Upton play huge roles but at least they have been inconsistent vs Lefties so far . If the guys before them dont get on I can live with a solo Hr or two from them.

I'll take my chances on a team that has scored 4 runs or less in 9 of 13 away vs LHP . Then in two of the other 4 got 4 pen runs after Olsen exited and 2 unearned run vs Pettitte to get both games to 6 runs. TB as I have said is overrated IMO. Once the situational hitting disappears they are a different team.

GL guys ....:cheers:

“The effort is there,” manager Eric Wedge told the Indians’ official Web site. “The work is there. Respecting the game and being a good teammate - that’s there. What’s not translating is consistent performance from game time until that last pitch is thrown.”

We all have our ways Jimbo of whats works and systems we follow. What works for one may or may not work for others. I've manipulated my style to not try and play crappy teams only to look for spots to fade them. As long as we can be profitable at the days end then that is waht matters. BOL tonight

herm, go through the tampa lineup and check out their numbers on the year against lefties. that put me over the top on making my play on cleveland. we usually agree on our plays too BH.

Yea, I have done that. The averages are not great, but a lot of OBP/OPS mixed in there.

Longoria .243, but .819 OPS
Aybar .333/1.000
Upton .268/.838
Navarro .294/.784
Gomes .194/.720 (5 hrs)
Zobrist .273/.930

Even Pena has hit for power VL, with an OPS 500 pts higher than his avg.

Minny doesn't hit lefties well either, but 4 BB combined with a HR caused issues for Laffey. It does scare me a bit that he is sub .200 BAA vL, but that only really affects Aki, Carl, and Pena. We'll probably still play opposite sides, I may just scale down my bet a bit. I do like the under though for sure.

One of my earlier points too was that Laffey seems to be losing his control a bit. I'd like to see who is in there for TB before I play anything.

i tried to just bet against shitty/slumping teams for a while, but the catch there is that you are going to have to lay heavy fucking juice. it is brutal in the long term.

I like BAL tonight too. Parish took it to ATL, a much worse road team with a much worse VL than BAL. I think with some film of him and a better vL lineup BAL should be a decent play at that price.

Played Balt ML as well . Lean under .

Parrish made the spot start and hasnt pitched since . So his stuff ?? He does face his former organization in Balt .

O's just 4-9 vs LHP away but have improved lately IMO vs them.

Basically I dont see how this game is not a PK . Yesterday is what 150 maybe 160 for Burnett and scrub Olsen and now youhave Guthrie vs Parrish a spot starter ?

O's need this to get to 500 again. Guthrie history vs Tor is real solid and great in 2 starts @ Toronto. This year 7 inn 1 run and last year 3 hits , 2runs in 8 innings . Combined 15 inn 9h 3 runs 0bb 12Ks .

As Tuck would point out Yankee series coming up and they pushed back Halladay for it .

Wells out for Toronto.....

With TB they are all or nothing .

Like I said they scored 4 or less in 8 of 12 away (its either 8 of 12 or 9 of 13 to lazy to recount) . 31 runs in the 4 games and only 20 in the other 8 games . So whatever stats they have accumulated are basically in 4 games. They havent smoked any LHP at home that I recall.

He didnt pitch that poorly @ Minny . Only 5 inn 5hits but 4 runs and 4 walks . Minny might not hit LH well on the road but they do okay at home and were hot at the time as well . He had 6 home starts were he allowed 1 earned run or less inbetween his 1st vs NYY and Cincy ...

The edge I think TB has is the pen and Howell has already worked alot this week. Lessening that edge ...

Ben Zobrist ? Decent hitter in the majors cant say he has done much in the majors . Plus he is 3-11 and 6-34 career vs Cle .

Gomes is 186 on the year , 182 away , .151 career 11-79 vs Cle . Only 194 vs LHP and wosre was 5-6 or 6-7 vs Pettitte before this week so thats like half his hits vs LHP on the season.

Aybar has hit LH well but also loses his regular abs since Pena's return.

TB could have easily been a small road fav, if they wanted money off TB and on cleveland.

Thats exactly my attitude. TBY face Lee w/Shields tomorrow. Even thou CLE's form sucks, they have their best 2 pitchers going against a team hitting a swoon. I dont see the Tribe losing both. Wedge called a team meetin after they blew yesterday's game, they're gonna be super focsed before the break.

I remember a series before an ASB that the LA Angels in hot hot overall form played (but were coollin at the time) against a bunch of bums, & lost 0-4 - calvin at covers was run off the site by chasing the Angels in every game and losing his ass.

I'm smelling something like that here. 67.3% on TBY at wagerline, and the line went from -113 to -108 to -116 to -114

small bet on the CLE ml to start.

LAA Angels 52-32 hit the road before the ASB to Seattle, who were 35-48

LAA lost by 8, 6, 3 & 3 run margins.

Tampa is 55-35, Cleveland is 37-53

Something seems off with the Wash total . Haren has been on a super streak and shutdown Nats at home with Cooper no less calling balls and strikes . Nats minus Dukes lose even more punch . Bergmann has pitched real well but is always a tough luck loser cause he gets no run support and usually opposes other teams top SP's.

He pitched okay @ Zona . Only okay despite his line because he allowed 4 solo HRs !! His track record is so-so vs Zona in limited work . The one thing that stands out is since his call up from the minors really only 1 very good start came on extra rest .

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD colSpan=20>MAY </TD></TR><TR class=bg4 vAlign=top><TH>DATE</TH><TH>TEAM</TH><TH>OPP</TH><TH>RESULT</TH><TH>RECORD</TH><TH>SV</TH><TH>ERA</TH><TH>GS</TH><TH>CG</TH><TH>SHO</TH><TH>IP</TH><TH>H</TH><TH>R</TH><TH>ER</TH><TH>HR</TH><TH>BB</TH><TH>SO</TH><TH>HBP</TH><TH>WP</TH><TH>BK</TH></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>05/15</TD><TD>WAS</TD><TD>@NYM</TD><TD>W 1-0</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7.45</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7.0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>05/20</TD><TD>WAS</TD><TD>PHI</TD><TD>L 0-1</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.47</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7.0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>05/26</TD><TD>WAS</TD><TD>MIL</TD><TD>L 3-4</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.50</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>05/31</TD><TD>WAS</TD><TD>@ARI</TD><TD>L 0-4</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.50</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>8.0</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD colSpan=20>JUNE </TD></TR><TR class=bg4 vAlign=top><TH>DATE</TH><TH>TEAM</TH><TH>OPP</TH><TH>RESULT</TH><TH>RECORD</TH><TH>SV</TH><TH>ERA</TH><TH>GS</TH><TH>CG</TH><TH>SHO</TH><TH>IP</TH><TH>H</TH><TH>R</TH><TH>ER</TH><TH>HR</TH><TH>BB</TH><TH>SO</TH><TH>HBP</TH><TH>WP</TH><TH>BK</TH></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>06/06</TD><TD>WAS</TD><TD>SF</TD><TD>L 1-10</TD><TD>1-3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.23</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3.0</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>06/12</TD><TD>WAS</TD><TD>@PIT</TD><TD>L 5-7</TD><TD>1-4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.48</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.2</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>06/18</TD><TD>WAS</TD><TD>@MIN</TD><TD>L 2-11</TD><TD>1-5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>5.03</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6.0</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>06/23</TD><TD>WAS</TD><TD>ANA</TD><TD>L 2-3</TD><TD>1-5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.60</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7.0</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>06/29</TD><TD>WAS</TD><TD>BAL</TD><TD>W 3-2</TD><TD>1-5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.26</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7.0</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD colSpan=20>JULY </TD></TR><TR class=bg4 vAlign=top><TH>DATE</TH><TH>TEAM</TH><TH>OPP</TH><TH>RESULT</TH><TH>RECORD</TH><TH>SV</TH><TH>ERA</TH><TH>GS</TH><TH>CG</TH><TH>SHO</TH><TH>IP</TH><TH>H</TH><TH>R</TH><TH>ER</TH><TH>HR</TH><TH>BB</TH><TH>SO</TH><TH>HBP</TH><TH>WP</TH><TH>BK</TH></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>07/04</TD><TD>WAS</TD><TD>@CIN</TD><TD>L 0-3</TD><TD>1-6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4.15</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6.0</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bergmann has recieved 17 runs of support in the 10 starts since his callup !! With 5 coming in one game . Twice each he recieved 2 and 3 runs . So thats 5 times he saw 1 run or less !!

UNDER just seems to obvious to open at 7.5 runs IMO .....think Bergmann gets hit here somehow ...:shake:

I would see that as a negative. Shields is not a good road pitcher. Lee is very good. Tampa is looking at a 5 game losing streak if they lose this game. I think they are 7-2 off a 1 run loss.

I would see that as a negative. Shields is not a good road pitcher. Lee is very good. Tampa is looking at a 5 game losing streak if they lose this game. I think they are 7-2 off a 1 run loss.

I think your right. Hit Clev 2marrow prolly no matter what happens here. Prolly be better if TB wins today. Lee has been unstoppable. That's what I'ma wait for

Indians won't lose this series IMO, and these are the best 2 pitchers they'll have going to try and at least tie it with. TBY face a nobody (career ERA 5.46 Ginter) in game 3, and Sowers in Game 4. They "know" they got wins coming. CLE "know" they have losses coming.

Man, get home from work to see another 9th inning tie up to lose. Fucking Tigers and Mariners probably about a grand swing today. I already played Tampa, so fade away because I can only imagine that Percival will be the third to make my cornhole bleed today.

I think alot of Shields road woes are more situational then road woes. I believe he was solid in 2007 away but just speaking off the top my head. I think game 1 and 2 are Tribes most winnable ...dont think they lose a 4 game series ..

also TB has lost 9 straight @ Cle.....:shake:

Man, get home from work to see another 9th inning tie up to lose. Fucking Tigers and Mariners probably about a grand swing today. I already played Tampa, so fade away because I can only imagine that Percival will be the third to make my cornhole bleed today.

Your okay here because Percival is on the DL...

That Seattle one was brutal and I had Oakland....could see a 1 -0 lead getting blown but 2 solo Hrs after being shutout for 8 innings .....thats terrible and unexpected from Morrow..:cheers:GL with TB have CLE and under ....

I talked myself into couple big over plays @ Washington......uhoh that hasnt worked so well ...nice to see what looked like some LATE STEAM @ Pinnacle though taking it to 7 even ....7-105

I think alot of Shields road woes are more situational then road woes. I believe he was solid in 2007 away but just speaking off the top my head. I think game 1 and 2 are Tribes most winnable ...dont think they lose a 4 game series ..

also TB has lost 9 straight @ Cle.....:shake:

Another stat that makes the game even tougher to figure

Balt ML . (smaller plays under and Balt 1st 5 inn)
Pitt +1.5 RL (small play on over ball just flew last time Yanks were in Pitt)
Tribe ML (3u) Under 8.5 (1.5u)
Zona ML and bigger plays 1st 5 over and game over ....

Looking at KC ML. Possibly LAA ...

Your okay here because Percival is on the DL...

That Seattle one was brutal and I had Oakland....could see a 1 -0 lead getting blown but 2 solo Hrs after being shutout for 8 innings .....thats terrible and unexpected from Morrow..:cheers:GL with TB have CLE and under ....

Yea, I guess I should say Wheeler or whoever will blow it. Well, we can agree on the under at least for that game. About to head out the door to the Rangers game, but don't see a play I like. May go small on the homers. Took KC and the over in that game and got nothin' for the FLA game.

Another stat that makes the game even tougher to figure

Hard game for sure .

Yesterday's almost win sealed it for me though .

Cle is 22-22 at home and TB is well below 500 on the road vs the AL think 13-18 . Plus all the shit we keep bickering about that are solid points each way....:shake:

angels are a very public play....BUT..

Lackey despite his last game stats looked pretty damn sharp. Still K'd 8 guys and gave 4 runs via the long ball 2 times. Those were location mistakes, but not by much. He was "due" for that outing, but I didn't really see any regression in his speed or delivery. Feldman looks pretty decent, as he is averaging a 3-4ER performance for his last 5 or so. Angel's offense is nothing special, i think it comes down to whether you think big john can hold the rangers below 3ERs. He neutralizes lefties like no other pitcher, so i dont see Hamiliton having the degree of success like he has had against other RHPs. I really think Angel's should salvage the split here as this guy IS there stopper. You can play the Rangers all you want on recent stats, but you take the raw talent of the SP, lineup, and pen... you got a decent advantage well worth the 30cents to lay.

LAA LHB

figgins
kotchman
anderson
aybar

I'd like to see izturis and matthews in here, but i guess it will suffice...rivera also heating up.

I'd like to hear more input on feldman, so if someone follows this guy a quick blurb would be appreciated.

Last time we argued so long about a game, it was about which pitcher sucked worse and I didn't even play the over. You got the W as I think it was DET and STL pens blowing it back and forth. This time we both seem to be favoring the pitching matchup, so at least I got an under in.

I'd be careful betting against the Rangers at all right now. This is a team with a ton of heart and motivation. It is also a mixed bag of players like Chris Davis, Hamilton, and company that are pretty fresh and unpredictable. The bullpen is finally pulling it together and the starters are playing good ball too. Feldman has pretty good stuff and is pitching passably right now. It may be an under play, but I will play TEX or nothing.

Here are batting avg's

Angels hitters vs Scott Feldman

<table class="stats_table" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="ps-matchup_hdr"> <th scope="col" class="s-hitter"> </th> <th scope="col" colspan="4">2008</th> <th scope="col" colspan="4">2003-2007</th> </tr> <tr class="zebra ps-matchup_subhdr"> <th scope="col" class="s-hitter">Hitter</th> <th scope="col" class="s-avg">AVG</th> <th scope="col" class="s-ab">AB</th> <th scope="col" class="s-hr">HR</th> <th scope="col" class="s-rbi">RBI</th> <th scope="col" class="s-avg">AVG</th> <th scope="col" class="s-ab">AB</th> <th scope="col" class="s-hr">HR</th> <th scope="col" class="s-rbi">RBI</th> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Anderson, Garret</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.000</td> <td class="s-ab">2</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr class="zebra"> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Aybar, Erick</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.000</td> <td class="s-ab">4</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Budde, Ryan</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.000</td> <td class="s-ab">1</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr class="zebra"> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Figgins, Chone</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.200</td> <td class="s-ab">5</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">1</td> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Guerrero, Vladimir</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.500</td> <td class="s-ab">2</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr class="zebra"> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Hunter, Torii</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.000</td> <td class="s-ab">2</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Izturis, Maicer</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.333</td> <td class="s-ab">3</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr class="zebra"> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Kendrick, Howie</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.400</td> <td class="s-ab">5</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Kotchman, Casey</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">0</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr class="zebra"> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Mathis, Jeff</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Matthews, Gary</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">1.000</td> <td class="s-ab">1</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">1</td> </tr> <tr class="zebra"> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Quinlan, Robb</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.000</td> <td class="s-ab">1</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Rivera, Juan</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.250</td> <td class="s-ab">4</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr class="zebra"> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Willits, Reggie</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.500</td> <td class="s-ab">2</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Rangers hitters vs John Lackey

<table class="stats_table" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="ps-matchup_hdr"> <th scope="col" class="s-hitter"> </th> <th scope="col" colspan="4">2008</th> <th scope="col" colspan="4">2003-2007</th> </tr> <tr class="zebra ps-matchup_subhdr"> <th scope="col" class="s-hitter">Hitter</th> <th scope="col" class="s-avg">AVG</th> <th scope="col" class="s-ab">AB</th> <th scope="col" class="s-hr">HR</th> <th scope="col" class="s-rbi">RBI</th> <th scope="col" class="s-avg">AVG</th> <th scope="col" class="s-ab">AB</th> <th scope="col" class="s-hr">HR</th> <th scope="col" class="s-rbi">RBI</th> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Boggs, Brandon</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> </tr> <tr class="zebra"> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Bradley, Milton</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.091</td> <td class="s-ab">11</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Byrd, Marlon</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.250</td> <td class="s-ab">8</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr class="zebra"> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Catalanotto, Frank</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.133</td> <td class="s-ab">15</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">2</td> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Davis, Chris</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> </tr> <tr class="zebra"> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Duran, German</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Hamilton, Josh</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.000</td> <td class="s-ab">3</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr class="zebra"> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Kinsler, Ian</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.417</td> <td class="s-ab">12</td> <td class="s-hr">2</td> <td class="s-rbi">5</td> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Murphy, David</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.500</td> <td class="s-ab">2</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr class="zebra"> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Ramirez, Max</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Saltalamacchia, Jarrod</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> </tr> <tr class="zebra"> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Vazquez, Ramon</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.250</td> <td class="s-ab">4</td> <td class="s-hr">0</td> <td class="s-rbi">0</td> </tr> <tr> <th scope="row" class="s-hitter">Young, Michael</th> <td class="s-avg">-</td> <td class="s-ab">-</td> <td class="s-hr">-</td> <td class="s-rbi">-</td> <td class="s-avg">.361</td> <td class="s-ab">61</td> <td class="s-hr">2</td> <td class="s-rbi">11</td></tr></tbody></table>

Despite Lackey record 9-8 with a 5.21 era vs this team much of the Texas current team hasn't seen him or been succesul except for a few

I actually really like Feldman but I think he and Lackey are going to get touched up here . Lackey's huge pitch count 2 starts ago was a huge issue for me cause I know he labored so I faded him vs Halladay . While his line might not be as bad as it looks I dont think he will benefit from pitching on normal rest and extra day would do him some good IMO . Feldman was supposed to be given some extra rest I believe and start Tuesday. However the rash of injuries pressed him into duty on Sat. He was scheduled for Sunday pushed back to Tuesday then called upon 3 days early . His stuff was so-so in that game and would guess its so-so again here . LAA does love Texas pitching .

Last 5 at home feldman 33 innings 22 hits 8 earned I believe but dont think we see that Feldman . His lone poor start the past month was @ NYM but it wasnt nearly as bad as it looks think the got 5 runs in the 6th inn when it was 2-1 game and TExas pen fueled the fire I believe...

very good so far from feldman.....sort of thinking LAA ML and Tex +1.5 runs as both pens are overworked. Also like the over 9 runs ....

Last time we argued so long about a game, it was about which pitcher sucked worse and I didn't even play the over. You got the W as I think it was DET and STL pens blowing it back and forth. This time we both seem to be favoring the pitching matchup, so at least I got an under in.

I'd be careful betting against the Rangers at all right now. This is a team with a ton of heart and motivation. It is also a mixed bag of players like Chris Davis, Hamilton, and company that are pretty fresh and unpredictable. The bullpen is finally pulling it together and the starters are playing good ball too. Feldman has pretty good stuff and is pitching passably right now. It may be an under play, but I will play TEX or nothing.

Me to...your up 2-0 though now ..

Wish Bradley was in for Texas as I would play them cause I think Lackey is about to hit the skids he was unhittable for to long IMO. Think over though:shake:

Back