Thursday MLB Discussion

You might be right. Probably needed to look more carefully at his last game but Lackey--. This is the 3rd time for Lackey and this ump and he has never had a reasonable game.

did not play the under. think I am betting under if the ump and pitcher do not fit but I did play Texas first 5 thinking Lackey would have trouble.

And I still think anyone but the village idiot would have pulled Feldman much earlier.

You might be right. Probably needed to look more carefully at his last game but Lackey--. This is the 3rd time for Lackey and this ump and he has never had a reasonable game.

I think it was a good play as Texas had the momentum still after yesterday . With Texas its never over but clearly I understand your anger now as you want to keep it reasonable ... doesnt matter how you get on the right play as long as something leads you that way.:shake:

I feel like an idiot for playing the CWS/KC over 8.5
I knew before they threw the first pitch this was a mistake

I almost played Texas and said fuck it last second myself ....

Need KC ML. Need Zona to get to extra innings ....need Balt and under ...

I am Seriously rooting for no more runs by Toronto. Afraid I would take another 12 by Baltimore here.:cheers:

Michael Young is absolutely on fire right now, he has hit 3 ropes tonight right back through the box

i have this horrible feeling that was/ari is going over. its like a big joke. god is saying ya good bet but im going to fucking rape you anyway you fuckbag.

God i fucking hate baltimore...excuse my venting a bit
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="98%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#99cccc"><td width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Jul 10 6:04pm[/FONT]</td> <td align="left" width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2 Team Parlay - Pending[/FONT]</td> <td width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]237.94 to win 1011.24[/FONT]</td> <td align="right" width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial][/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Baseball - Cleveland Indians - runline -1½ (+175)
for the entire game held on Jul 10 at 6:05pm [pending]
A Sonnanstine -R must start and A Laffey -L must start for action
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 2. Baseball - Baltimore Orioles - moneyline (-110)
for the entire game held on Jul 10 at 6:05pm [pending]
J Guthrie -R must start and J Parrish -L must start for action
[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>

damn rasta...ouch

the good Lord has cursed anything Angelos owns

Maaan Retburj, I've had the biggest beats back to back days:whip:
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="98%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#99cccc"><td width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Jul 9 11:56am[/FONT]</td> <td align="left" width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2 Team Parlay - Loss[/FONT]</td> <td width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]200.00 to win 849.61[/FONT]</td> <td align="right" width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]-200.00 [/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Soccer - Ried - spread -½ (-102)
for the regulation time held on Jul 9 at 12:30pm [winner]
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 2. Baseball - New York Yankees - runline -1½ (+165)
for the entire game held on Jul 9 at 12:05pm [loss]
E Jackson -R must start and S Ponson -R must start for action
[/FONT]</td></tr> <tr colspan="4" bgcolor="#000000"><td>
</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Jul 9 12:04pm[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>

That suck Rasta . I am pissed but your reasons are helluva lot more then mine....5-2 and they cant hold it ...another dumb move walking Zaun to load the bases !

There Is No Fucking God Damn Mother Fucking Way This Should Be @ 7 Fucking Runs. Fucking Cunt>

Congrats Clev Backers. Went against the better Wisdom. Thankfully Zona just came back to even out my day. Still a half to go though

its not right....... somebody hates me and prays everyday that im the most miserable piece of shit. i am not superstitious i just know what i go through every fucking god damn day fucking bitch

I love the UNDER in this Dodgers game. LA's bats are dead and Chan the man has been lights out at home.

i fucking knew it. that was the weirdest shit. i absolutely knew without a doubt when it went to extras 2-2 it was going way over. thanks god for continuing to hate me and shit on my face.

Took FLA and Over . Just 1 unit each which is much smaller then what I took most stuff today .

Just think Chan is 6 inn pitcher at best and not trusting of LADs pen . Dont think he will be as good as he has been cause he faced mostly slumping lineups in his previous starts . Josh Johnson who knows but like LADs lineup here

Sup fellas. I have Arizona -138 for my tonsils. Graded it twice, then graded it LOSER twice.

Contact play for Kearns there, not too smart. Now first and second, two down.

fellas, i'm about this close to being done with baseball myself. I have been on a lot of the right sides of games today that lost.

To the 11th in D.C. - I still have life.

Back