Thursday Discussion Thread

Can’t believe I’m saying this but tigers interest me a bit, my guy gilbert has not been same guy in awhile. The results the last couple havnt been awful but havnt been great either, his k’s been way down all month. I think tigers can prob get a few off him, the question is Edwardo, he just hasn’t pitched enough for me to know how he gonna do here? The price is tempting tho and not like seattle offense are world beaters.

Woodruff doesn’t totally fit the bill of pitchers who struggle at chase because he had a really good start there last year, prior to that he has been shaky tho, he has quite a few walks there as well. Snakes are hot and woodruff hasn’t been dominating this year. There no Ff tt up yet but gotta believe snakes will have a 1.5 number, we could play the over but it might be smarter to take the plus money on snakes Ff or game, it conceivable they don’t need to score but 1 to beat milw with Kelly on the mound. Home runs really the only way milw gets offense and Kelly has been fantastic not allowing them! (Only 10 all year in 26 starts!). Milw Ff tt un 2.5 seems decent as well.

All a sudden they coming w those .5 Ff tesm totals a lot! Rox have it for 2marro. I was thinking I would like them under 1.5 but not a half run.

Plays for today.

rangers Ff tt ov 1.5
Cle Ff tt u2.5
Balty ml
Snakes Ff ml
Waldichuck ov 3.5 k’s

Not bad little card after all. Just too much value not to play O’s, I’m a huge brandish fan so give me the cle Ff under along w the o’s ml just in case Beibs out duels him!

Love the rangers Ff over, they been pretty hot, they have a top 10 ops vs lhp all year. Rich hill a fucking gas can!

Already talked bout snakes, just think they have a coin flip chance to be leading after 5 here. I think pitching basically a wash, imo only name the difference between woodruff and Kelly this year.

Total shot in the dark playing a kid k prop making his 1st start! Here the thing, his stuff is that of a guy who should get lined 5.5, who knows if he will pitch well or be overwhelmed tonight but since nats struggle w lhp I thought was worth a shot.

Reactions: KJ
Waldichuck cashed his k’s in 2 innings!!!! Hope everyone didn’t run to football!! Man, I knew I wanted to bet more on him but kid making 1st big league start ya never know!! I just knew his stuff and k’s per 9 in the minors were that of a guy who will most likely never see a 3.5 number again!

Could be a chance to find some k prop value this month as I assume we will see quite a few call ups and kids making 1st starts!

Cash the cle Ff tt under!! Can’t neglect bases boys!

Now just need rangers to score a couple runs off that loser rich hill

Cash the cle Ff tt under!! Can’t neglect bases boys!

Now just need rangers to score a couple runs off that loser rich hill
They had the bases loaded in the third with no outs and only cashed in one....I thought the FF Over was toast.

Nice work tonight banker, let's get this Zona wager in.

They had the bases loaded in the third with no outs and only cashed in one....I thought the FF Over was toast.

Nice work tonight banker, let's get this Zona wager in.

I was a tad annoyed they didn’t get their 2nd that inning but only reason I didn’t blow a gasket cause I realized it was gonna get the top the order up for a 3rd time in the 5th, I felt pretty good bout that, my biggest concern was Sox pulling hill before those guys could see him that inning, I would have! Lol

That often the trick and how I had that little stretch that week my teams wernt doing the job till the 6th, getting the front/middle order up for 3rd time in 5th, if it the bottom the order wrapping up 2nd time thru usually screwed unless you can get lucky and few of them get on. So I get as mad as anyone bout blowing scoring chances but long as they turning over the order it usually works out against a bum like hill!

Snakes taking it to woodruff! They are red hot! Not only they raking they have a really good record last month!

Kicking myself for not taking Strider tonight.

Damn. I just saw his line. I saw rox Ff tt was .5 and I assumed he was gonna dominate them. There were a Fuxk load of k’s from both sides in that game! What was his number? I’m guessing had to be like 7.5 or 8.5? I didn’t even see it, dunno if wasn’t posted this morning or I just missed.

Not mad bout nothing today! well my ncaa props sucked, I was right bout teams rushing but they used wrong backs!! Everything went wrong w those, but hit my sides and totals. Plus bout to sweet mlb! So glad I didn’t neglect bases!

Back