Tuesday Discussion Thread

he's been getting rocked 5 straight now. he isnt fixing what's wrong, said that 3 starts ago, they should put him on IL and back to minors to work on his mechanics again. his curve is hanging over the plate every time and his fastball is minor league

So far I played Texas ML/Sale under 2.5 ER +150, ATL/Az under 4 FF -120

Lean to Reds -166, Tampa +105, Tampa ov 8, Philly -135, Twins -153, SF over 7.5 ( I mean WTF is going on with Snell)

Also bet Spain to advance this afternoon in futbol (-120)
i played the ff under in zona and rangers -1.5,

i pounded the giants/jays over again. favorable ump (Malachi Moore) tonight too. Snell is as bad or worse than Rodon. Idiot skipped sprring training, i faded every start, friends thought i was nuts his first start but he was so far off and still is. He hasnt pitched past the 5th yet. and is now coming off IL again This is a "get right game" for Jays

also big on seattle ML, and hit Diamondbacks for a small dog (going against Sale--not for the faint of heart) with Gallen. he brings it in big games and they need a win here. we'll see how they bounce back from losing last night on a 2 out homer. those can deflate a locker room or spur them, i think the latter tonight. Now watch the braves win 10-0:p

Philly over 1 run from cashing, just got the clev total. Sure helps with hot bats and 2 hitter friendly umps, knew Miller would get smoked by the phils bats, he's the gas can of the dodgers rotation now.

Clev just gave away a 6-0 lead. obvious Lively was tiring the inning before, his last pitch a 3 run homer. Watch them lose now.

Anything tonight? Been too busy to watch my team total lose in the soccer but finally wrapped up.

If you enjoy live betting both pitchers in ATL/AZ will be at 60+ pitches going into the third inning

So far I played Texas ML/Sale under 2.5 ER +150, ATL/Az under 4 FF -120

Lean to Reds -166, Tampa +105, Tampa ov 8, Philly -135, Twins -153, SF over 7.5 ( I mean WTF is going on with Snell)

Also bet Spain to advance this afternoon in futbol (-120)
Quite the night brother. Nice work.

Back