Tuesday Discussion Thread

damn he only making 2.5 ish? what a deal!! i'd think id offer him something team friendly but that keeps him from getting hosed next few, although i assume his arb price tag gonna go way up, still nowhere close to what he get in the market tho.

he already had tj didn't he? not always but usually means he should be straight for next 3-4,years hopefully. never wanna pay those pitchers who ain't had the TJ yet or you can pretty much pencil in paying for 18 months of rehab!

find a way to dump beaz contract for christ sake, we should all be so lucky to get that kinda money! feel like several of us could carry a similar average as him these days! lol

he already had tj didn't he? not always but usually means he should be straight for next 3-4,years hopefully. never wanna pay those pitchers who ain't had the TJ yet or you can pretty much pencil in paying for 18 months of rehab!
Yep

find a way to dump beaz contract for christ sake, we should all be so lucky to get that kinda money! feel like several of us could carry a similar average as him these days! lol
He's the worst.

Fans hate him.

Just a brutal situation overall.

holy cow. gibson struck outside in 2md. he cashed his k's in 2innings. didn't see that coming, lol. good pitch count tho! and cards just got him a lead!!

He's the worst.

Fans hate him.

Just a brutal situation overall.

he was so fun to watch when he was a cub, made lot of bonehead plays but also was big part of them winning. dude another one these mfers that if he isn't he might as well close his damn eyes when he swings!

Mets are 28th in the league in defensive runs saved, struggling with ground balls. 1 run, and 2 hits because of shitty ground ball fielding right now.

it's obviously going the right way for us but regardless result i'm still little confused why cards were dogs here?

Mets are 28th in the league in defensive runs saved, struggling with ground balls. 1 run, and 2 hits because of shitty ground ball fielding right now.

more fuck ups the better, i never felt as good bout that over i should to play it but i couldn't get off it, so far im regretting, hopefully bunch of bad fielding helps out this total! lol. as mentioned there was no way i was playing mets w that price tag, close to even money yesterday made lot more sense! it not like manaea is all that great to have such a drastically different line. even tho they hitting lately i still hate and don't trust mets offense. thought gore getting them was one thing but getting punked with all these k's against this guy is something else entirely! i'll really be happy when i go back to ignoring mets, lol.

Yeah I thought I was looking at that score backwards

had i known vlad was back in middle i might have looked at the ff for both teams. still just need a walk and a blast! unfortunately jordan had his chance w guy on in 1st now he leading off.

mets are doing met things again, this looks lot like yesterday tho and they somehow scored 9! lol. need nats to keep contributing

gibson turned back into a fucking pumpkin, unreal. dude out there striking out ppl like none his business then gets hammered in 5th

his pitch count still fine but don't like where they at in order i dunno if cards let him come out for 6th or not? honestly no clue, hopefully at least one those deals where they send him out and don't yank unless a man gets on. who knows tho, this manager a clown

something telling me i shoulda just did that square ass shit and went and hit skubal ov 6.5 k's +125 wken i saw in middle the night. i thought too hard, like had to be a damn catch. lol

He was just so awful in the 5th. Been getting killed in the bottom of 5s man when I touch bases. I think last one was the under 3.5 a week ago in the Tigers Philly game

that sucks, not real shocked. what a odd freaking outing for him. he generally don't punch out 5 of 1st 6 but he also doesn't normally get tagged for several bombs vs a crap lineup like pirates.

i'll get over it if stros and minny come thru and drive these runners in! lol

kinda mad i didn't play a yordan hr prop, he was lot my hope for the runs, once i saw lineup was gonna flip i was like oh shit we gonna get it! makes up for last week when tigers scored 4 in bottom 5th to beat under. lol

if Royce lewis can ever figure out how to stay healthy that kid a mvp waiting to happen. mfer can straight up rake!!

pretty much won the same way we lost the ff under at the tiger game you went to, baseball taketh and giveth
I still can't believe the Tigers 7-8-9 hitters started that rally.

I had a sick feeling in my stomach it was coming too -- lol.

Had Orioles TT that night so no harm or foul but still funny.

Exactly!

I said to myself 25 mins ago that I was owed for last week!

that was def one the worst ff under beats i've taken. think it was only inning they even scored wasn't it? thought we were gonna sneak out at 3-0 then that prick hit a 2 out triple

that was def one the worst ff under beats i've taken. think it was only inning they even scored wasn't it? thought we were gonna sneak out at 3-0 then that prick hit a 2 out triple
Yup

That was all the Tigers offense.

Bryce hit an opposite field solo shot in 9th.

That was the final.

Game too 2 hours and 4 mins.

We went for a dog and drinks after the 5th. We each bought a new hat too. Came back and had missed two innings.

Back