Wednesday Discussion Thread

I'll post the play in my thread but really think the way Colombia are playing right now is head and shoulders above the rest of the Copa teams. Uruguay have a bunch of millions of star power and there's a reason the line is basically pk but Colombia seem like a well oiled machine that I'd even be comfortable losing with knowing where my mind is. Randomly James shows up for this kind of thing and he's been better than any of the 75 milly types on Uruguay. He's been the show. Leggoooo Escobar!

Posted. Open to interpretation. I don't mind being wrong, I mind betting without an opinion.

I'll post the play in my thread but really think the way Colombia are playing right now is head and shoulders above the rest of the Copa teams. Uruguay have a bunch of millions of star power and there's a reason the line is basically pk but Colombia seem like a well oiled machine that I'd even be comfortable losing with knowing where my mind is. Randomly James shows up for this kind of thing and he's been better than any of the 75 milly types on Uruguay. He's been the show. Leggoooo Escobar!
Tailed this thank you

Reactions: KJ
Back