Tuesday Discussion Thread

another day another ohtani leadoff double and run scored. i often wonder "why the hell we not just betting ohtani over h,r,rbi every day?". lol

this balty chance to really put the pressure on. if they could spot grayson a couple runs think the k's really start flowing as seattle strikes me as a team who tries to tie the game every pitch! how many runs they down doesn't change much, they think a solo shot can be worth 3-4-5 runs if they hit it hard enough! lol

fucjing ump called strike 3 a ball in seattle. screwed grayson out a k. of course it turns into a leadoff walk on what eas a 0-2 count. those are killers

if Rodriguez comes up 1 k short i'll have the ump to blame. really mlb, not the ump fault these clowns won't adapt to modern times. instead these poor umps stuck out there guessing at balls and strikes when everyone else can see exactly where the pitch was! how can they possibly be ok with this? such a easy fix, give them ipads and they can get the view we all do that tells us with no debate every pitch a ball or strike! why wouldn't they use that? instead some poor clown out there guessing and we can all see every time he wrong! just stupid!

damn, i've counted 2 0-2 counts last few innings that didn't end in k's, those are killer when you need 8 k's! bright side is pitch count super low, he could go 8 but o's tend to pull starters early

Another super low scoring 5 innings in seattle! i swear watch their home games, ii notice it here more than anyplace else. it helps they have very good starters, the offense not very good, and the park pitcher friendly.

that 6 k's for grayson thru 5 innings, he only at 69 pitches so he should have 2 more innings to get these last 2 k's!

there no world they send him out for 7th. i don't blame them, just sucks he had to fuck that inning up. had he cruised thru it and was at 80 pitches and 7 k's then i could cuss the manager as i doubt he woulda got 7th anyways, but as is it on him, his night should be over. now we gotta sit around and pray they don't use kimbrel to close with a 1-0 lead! lol

grayson only allowed 2 hits both to stinking 9 hole hitter. it was those fucking 2 walks last inning that sunk his night a k early.

dunno why i'm even paying attention but yet another inning at coors with 1 run while leaving several more on base. lol. another extra innings whacky game?

how fitting milw has bases juiced in 9th down 1. will they get one in or strand rhem all line rest the night? lol

ok guys, thanks for letting grayson get his k's now get him out the game he has walked 3 in last 2 innings! enough already, we got the k prop now go to pen and finish game out! lol

brewers tied it at 3, now strand these 2 runners like you have all night and let's go to extras and get weird! lol

of course they strand them loaded again after taking lead. i swear this game should have at least 10-11 runs

Back