Tuesday Discussion Thread

I still can't believe the Tigers 7-8-9 hitters started that rally.

I had a sick feeling in my stomach it was coming too -- lol.

Had Orioles TT that night so no harm or foul but still funny.

play enough baseball you will win and lose in the craziest freaking ways!! that why i don't understand ppl who wanna load up on any one game, shit so random, capping it well just giving yourself a better chance than odds suggest, wtf actually gonna happen in a given baseball game anyone's guess! get down on things you know will hit more than line suggest, get on as much as possible, and cross your fingers day to day!!

lindor ov 2.5 turned out looking like real good play after not doing shit 1st 2 at bats. i knew i should either play the hitter props or the total, had a feeling both weren't cashing but couldn't decide. although had queezy feeling bout the over all day, i just couldn't get off it!!

phillies jumped on scrubbies. didnt understand the lines on phils or cards being dogs. seemed completely backwards to me.

felt kinda same way bout the over in coors as the mets/nats but another i couldn't help myself, we see what happens, those "obvious" type overs never seem to hit for me unless i pass then i feel like a dummy, no win situation for me, lol

i had long day. getting sleepy. think i'll take nap, hopefully wake up to decent night and work on 2marro card. i'm out of weed gummy's tho, gonna need to find more weed!!

cease looking more like the guy who pitched for chisox. that another dude i can't cap for shit. i was close to playing his k prop ov 6.5 but kept reminding myself i hate that mfer!

mets trying to lose giving them extra outs in 9th

3 outs away from cashing rays ff under and sweeping the 1st 5 plays

of course pirates only runs of game come in 5th to run gibson from game. i'd say cards coulda let him go out for 6th but can hardly blame them wanting to hold the lead, maybe i'd cuss them more had i not bet cards.

well shit was thinking maybe nats could tie in botyom and we keep going but now nets need to tack a few more and get it over

cash rays ff under! good job singer! really was surprised that was 2.5, i'd have thought 1.5 but thanks books!!

fucjing brewers have left a bunch of damn runners on bases already. like to think just a matter of time but could be they blew chance to post crooked numbers

all the damn hits and walks not adding up to runs at coors, whatever, i hated both those overs to get out of mets w push if this one loses so be it i guess. hate wrong word cause obviously i played them, more like numbers said bet them i just didn't have great feeling bout either.

3 k's in 2 innings for grayson. looking like another potential 10 k game for seattle blind hitters!

10 hits, 4 walks

3 runs at COORS

i had a gross feeling. those scrub pitchers, neither who has had any success at coors just screamed a obvious over that find a way not to score, lol.

i'm getting that feeling i get anytime i bet anything besides ff under in seattle, which is "why didn't i just bet the ff under?", lol. i dunno where to see 1st 5 records but i gotta think the last 2-3 years seattle has a ton more under than over thru 5 innings. probably entire games also but those 1st 5s, i swear i never turn on a seattle game and see more than a run or 2 total before 5th!! i remember last year or year before i had to stop playing seattle ff -.5, i like doing that with home favs to negate juice but seemed like every time i bet that they finished 5 tied 1-1, lol

i had a gross feeling. those scrub pitchers, neither who has had any success at coors just screamed a obvious over that find a way not to score, lol.

i'm getting that feeling i get anytime i bet anything besides ff under in seattle, which is "why didn't i just bet the ff under?", lol. i dunno where to see 1st 5 records but i gotta think the last 2-3 years seattle has a ton more under than over thru 5 innings. probably entire games also but those 1st 5s, i swear i never turn on a seattle game and see more than a run or 2 total before 5th!! i remember last year or year before i had to stop playing seattle ff -.5, i like doing that with home favs to negate juice but seemed like every time i bet that they finished 5 tied 1-1, lol
Interesting. I wonder if anyone tracks these 1st halves full time? I don't feel like I see that as part of analysis all that much.

We certainly do for football and basketball halves.

damn, grayson getting those fast easy outs that don't help my k prop. could be i had him and gibson backwards, gibson cashed k's, allen gonna cash total outs. great news his pitch count super low, bad news is o's usually take their starters out early much more so than late. he be thru 6 innings at 77 pitches and they call it a night, that would suck. at this rate the way he gets 8 k's is pitching 7 innings which he seemingly could do easily

Interesting. I wonder if anyone tracks these 1st halves full time? I don't feel like I see that as part of analysis all that much.

We certainly do for football and basketball halves.

yea, you would think there somewhere to find it but i've never seen numbers for it. i'd bet my left nut seattle ff has way more unders than overs last several years, it probably not as lopsided as my perception but it gotta be a pretty big gap.

all those guys on bases 1st 2-3 innings at coors i can't believe that game still 2-1! i had bad feeling but still expected like 5-4 not 2-1!

Back