Wednesday Discussion Thread

I want to laugh but I'm not following the joke!
Let's just say I assume you've always been able to go to a Mets game but suggested that finally tomorrow you can legally

Bad joke? Maybe but there are a lot more things to be concerned with these days

I go about 5-6x a year and fortunately have a wife who loves going too... so yeah now we know why it went way over my head. LOL

England are 1-0 on corners, have them -.5 for the first half

It was actually well thought out but now just counting the clock down

Sucks your bet lost tho

yea that a bummer, i couldn't have said if england had a corner but i def remember the play that got dutch one cause they almost had another dude break open for a goal and 2 england defenders slid in and knocked it away for corner

I’ve won and lost some golf round totals the way the books don’t keep it consistent with the over and the under order for each. Really annoying!

Sucks your bet lost tho
I'm ok, was only a unit based on what I expected to happen and that early Dutch goal pretty much wiped away my thoughts anyway. Can live with it.

I have more on Bulgarian soccer than this match and if it finishes 3-1 I'm all good. 93rd minute right now

Been off weed for 6 months (20+ year pot smoker) and it's the best decision I've made in my 42 years.

I’m 40 been off it for probably almost 20 years and thinking of getting back on it! At least a gummy for a night time buzz. 2-3, sometimes 4 drink habit giving me mini hangovers now as I get older.

I'm ok, was only a unit based on what I expected to happen and that early Dutch goal pretty much wiped away my thoughts anyway. Can live with it.

I have more on Bulgarian soccer than this match and if it finishes 3-1 I'm all good. 93rd minute right now

it's actually pretty shitty bet to lose cause england controlled most the half, im kinda shocked they didn't have a corner

I’m 40 been off it for probably almost 20 years and thinking of getting back on it! At least a gummy for a night time buzz. 2-3, sometimes 4 drink habit giving me mini hangovers now as I get older.
I've tried so hard to use it just for sleep and after dinner buzz, but it immediately turns into wake and bake, etc, every single time. I have zero discipline and have just learned that about myself. It's done more damage than good. I can't moderate. Others certainly can! I still think about it almost daily.

I've tried so hard to use it just for sleep and after dinner buzz, but it immediately turns into wake and bake, etc, every single time. I have zero discipline and have just learned that about myself. It's done more damage than good. I can't moderate. Others certainly can! I still think about it almost daily.

That’s how I was with it. From 18-24 probably 10 times a day. I don’t think I’d want anything more than a sleepy buzz feeling but who knows! I don’t want to be freaking out thinking I’m having a heart attack tho either!

Back