Wednesday Discussion Thread

Been off weed for 6 months (20+ year pot smoker) and it's the best decision I've made in my 42 years.
I actually should be on it, take so much shit for insomnia I can't stand it

Just don't like smoke. Since it was legalized, I went to a dispensary every week for a few months but haven't cared to do it in over 3 years. Was a long-time coker, as in woke up and did it before I put my contacts in for 12-13 years. Took it to the office, took it everywhere I needed to function. Off since 2017. Can say food and senses in general are a ton better. Family all know, I don't hide anything.

Weed became more fun when I realized I needed it to be higher THC, always thought I needed mellow and all that did was make me paranoid. 18-20% hybrid actually is right up my ally.

Just don't like smoke. Since it was legalized, I went to a dispensary every week for a few months but haven't cared to do it in over 3 years. Was a long-time coker, as in woke up and did it before I put my contacts in for 12-13 years. Took it to the office, took it everywhere I needed to function. Off since 2017. Can say food and senses in general are a ton better. Family all know, I don't hide anything.

Weed became more fun when I realized I needed it to be higher THC, always thought I needed mellow and all that did was make me paranoid. 18-20% hybrid actually is right up my ally.
I smoked anything you can imagine as well, and ended with Hybrids, I thought it was making me more creative and bullshit, it just puts every negative subconscious thought to the forefront, way too heavy. I guess it just goes with my overly introspective tendencies, and makes it worse.

I had to rewire my brain to stop the cravings and constantly remind myself, you are not any happier stoned, and becoming extremely disassociative, too often..

I still dabble with party supplies on special nights every now and then.

And yeah, the paranoia is easily the worst side effect that was the be-all end-all for me. Couldn't take it anymore.

That’s how I was with it. From 18-24 probably 10 times a day. I don’t think I’d want anything more than a sleepy buzz feeling but who knows! I don’t want to be freaking out thinking I’m having a heart attack tho either!
Seems like you have the discipline to enjoy it in small dosages, the amount of variety at your finger tips now should make the strategy relatively easy for you if you think it will help whatever ailment.

Seems like you have the discipline to enjoy it in small dosages, the amount of variety at your finger tips now should make the strategy relatively easy for you if you think it will help whatever ailment.

Just looking for something to make me sleepy once the kids go to bed. Maybe watch a show or game. That’s all. My wife wouldn’t ever allow me to wake and bake, lol. I’d be f’n dead. But once the kids are asleep she don’t care what I do downstairs.

very hard for me not to play cubs at that price. i hate going against o's but -180 feels high. the total being 9 w those starters kinda interesting.

rangers feel very cheap, def on them

Just looking for something to make me sleepy once the kids go to bed. Maybe watch a show or game. That’s all. My wife wouldn’t ever allow me to wake and bake, lol. I’d be f’n dead. But once the kids are asleep she don’t care what I do downstairs.
Good wife.

i like micro dosing just a few milli all day and then maybe few more at night, puts me in better mood, number can really even tell im
high, sleep better. i can't stand smoking i just eat the gummies.

i like micro dosing just a few milli all day and then maybe few more at night, puts me in better mood, number can really even tell im
high, sleep better. i can't stand smoking i just eat the gummies.

Might have to ask ya what MG you do and what type of weed when I understand it more lol

Last time I smoked all that mattered was if it was crystals and had orange hairs. Then it considered danq and about $40 an eighth.

This is always the crazy part for me, I drink a lot because I'm home and single at 49 a lot. Of course most of my adult life I had a significant other and had to play responsible but the last 10 years this is where we are. Honestly if I was in a relationship with responsibilities you guys would think I'm boring as shit. God forbid a kid were to be involved. That's where anesthesia comes in to play lol

I smoked dirt weed with beaners in it tho when I first started for 6 months or so. I think those side affects will be with me forever. Whatever they are!

This is always the crazy part for me, I drink a lot because I'm home and single at 49 a lot. Of course most of my adult life I had a significant other and had to play responsible but the last 10 years this is where we are. Honestly if I was in a relationship with responsibilities you guys would think I'm boring as shit. God forbid a kid were to be involved. That's where anesthesia comes in to play lol

You type really well for being on here buzzed a lot of the time! I can only really scream rigged! When I’m drunk.

You type really well for being on here buzzed a lot of the time! I can only really scream rigged! When I’m drunk.
Don't laugh. Seriously, don't laugh.

I actually had to submit my resume for a side gig, still in the works...for AI. It requires a degree and an understanding of the English language 🤣

Speaking and typing. Figured it was something I could do overnight waiting for Bank to post some stats about some random pitcher on the Blue Jays

Don't laugh. Seriously, don't laugh.

I actually had to submit my resume for a side gig, still in the works...for AI. It requires a degree and an understanding of the English language 🤣

Speaking and typing. Figured it was something I could do overnight waiting for Bank to post some stats about some random pitcher on the Blue Jays
Are you assisting end users, or new customers in maximizing value out of its generative learning algorithm?

Are you assisting end users, or new customers in maximizing value out of its generative learning algorithm?
Nothing I know of yet, just looking for something to do between midnight and 3am when everyone else is asleep and I can be very fluent in whatever language it needs.

Kinda figure all the bullshit my Grandmother put me through as an English professor growing up, I should at least cash in on that at some point.

Seems like whenever I go with Imanga gets 0 run support. I have never had an easy wager with the Cubs.

i dunno that i love it, price just feels a bit steep. that 9 total is kinda strange also, makes me think there def runs. it is hot with strong wind out, cubs were def seeing ball well last night in balty, they have seen burnes a lot, i dunno, if they had made it more like balty -150 i prob would have ignored it but -180?

i dunno how cute i want to be with this game cause i could be dead wrong but damn Happ ov 1.5 h,r,rbi +105 is nice also, he is hot and has had pretty good success vs burnes.

i dunno how cute i want to be with this game cause i could be dead wrong but damn Happ ov 1.5 h,r,rbi +105 is nice also, he is hot and has had pretty good success vs burnes.
It seems like either over hits by the third inning or it stays under. What a weird game.

Dabs are the best., especially if you hate smoke. I have a high tolerance to THC naturally somehow, even edibles I need 500 mg to get the party rockin. Dabbing concentrates, preferably Diamonds, is smooth and relaxing. Instant buzz, and most folks only need 1-2 hits. Also can taste the terpense, not smoke.

I'm big on the rangers and guards yet again tonight. Hope they both can come through again and of course the obligatory Tampa/NYY over with this matchup and umpire should be more runs. Played tampa big tonight against my yanks while holding my nose.

Good luck to all tonight.

u
Dabs are the best., especially if you hate smoke. I have a high tolerance to THC naturally somehow, even edibles I need 500 mg to get the party rockin. Dabbing concentrates, preferably Diamonds, is smooth and relaxing. Instant buzz, and most folks only need 1-2 hits. Also can taste the terpense, not smoke.

I'm big on the rangers and guards yet again tonight. Hope they both can come through again and of course the obligatory Tampa/NYY over with this matchup and umpire should be more runs. Played tampa big tonight against my yanks while holding my nose.

Good luck to all tonight.

i like rangers a lot, i actually considered tigers they been playing super tough but just stuck w nrfi. gl

oh and dabs way too much, you have me walking around retarded! i just need like 5 milli at most of gummy, lol.

Continuing this thought on randomness.. are there not more chances of randomness over the next 8 innings or even 4 compared to 1?
I think you’re given more time for a matchup to play out over the 1st 5. Whatever works but I feel very restricted with a 1st inning wager.

Indica 5mgs would be right for you.

Hookers moonlighting as in home masseuses was so incredible

You could gamble on bases this time of year, get a rub down and tip her based on how your night was going

Back