• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

The Masters Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
We're 4 weeks away from Tuesday practice rounds.

Time to start capping.

Played Tiger back in December at 100-1. That's still readily available.

Added Rickie 80-1 last night (BOL)

Added Zalatoris today at 22-1 (PPH). Nice rogue number there.

I started doing through Alan's old posts trying to grab some info we can use. I'll get to that these next few weeks.

Fire away when ready!

Rahm, Brooks, DJ, and Niemann have a chance I think. Maybe Cam Smith if all that prep work talk he's mentioned is for real
Agree with all but DJ, I can't see him just turning it on randomly. Seems like he's always been streaky.

Rahm, Brooks, DJ, and Niemann have a chance I think. Maybe Cam Smith if all that prep work talk he's mentioned is for real

Cam feels like he fell off the earth. I guess that sounds dramatic but his play has fallen off overall.

Great talent but he was one more than happy to be set for life and do other things.

Maybe the drive comes back? But he looked pretty out of shape earlier this year.

The thing with LIV, a top 15-20 is nothing to be excited about. This is a very top heavy league with a lot of trash in the 30-54 slots. He should have consistent top 3-10 finishes with that talent vs these fields.

But, maybe he can be a Brooks and factor into the majors and win a LIV event occasionally? He had two solid majors last year.

DJ is interesting to me.

Why? Well he's the most truthful Liv guy and I respect that. He's happy in life.

Then you watch Full Swing and see some fire after last year's US Open.

Shall see. You certainly can receive value for a horse for this course.

Last year Brooks won Doral and dayum near won the Masters.

Who has that chance this year?

To win both.

Rahm +6600
Bryson +20000
Jacko +20000
Cam +20000
DJ +20000
Hatton +20000

Rahm doesn't have much course history at Doral, if any, right?

DJ is interesting to me.

Why? Well he's the most truthful Liv guy and I respect that. He's happy in life.

Then you watch Full Swing and see some fire after last year's US Open.

Shall see. You certainly can receive value for a horse for this course.
I believe if every golfer played to the peak of their ability, Rory is maybe the only golfer who can beat DJ. And DJs mental game is so far superior to Rory’s I still give him the edge.

Last year Brooks won Doral and dayum near won the Masters.

Who has that chance this year?

To win both.

Rahm +6600
Bryson +20000
Jacko +20000
Cam +20000
DJ +20000
Hatton +20000

Rahm doesn't have much course history at Doral, if any, right?
When did they remove Doral from the usual Tour calendar? Right after Trump got elected? If so, yeah doubt Rahm played there much as a pro

Just got given tickets for Sunday's round. Pretty fired up right now
Went out on a limb and invited the wife. This has 2 possible outcomes: we have an amazing time and it becomes one of the fondest memories of our marriage. Or, she's disgusted by how many beers I've had before lunch, can't believe she can't take her phone in, gets bored by 2PM and I have to leave before the leaders make the turn

Went out on a limb and invited the wife. This has 2 possible outcomes: we have an amazing time and it becomes one of the fondest memories of our marriage. Or, she's disgusted by how many beers I've had before lunch, can't believe she can't take her phone in, gets bored by 2PM and I have to leave before the leaders make the turn
Gonna go with #1 but it's definitely a ballsy move taking the roommate to this

Gonna go with #1 but it's definitely a ballsy move taking the roommate to this
Our club hosted a Korn Ferry event the last several years, and she didn't understand that you had to be quiet a lot of the time. We won't be at several house parties like we were for those, but I am a little worried she's not going to be willing to be there for almost 12 hours. Luckily we're staying in Augusta so if worst comes to worst, she can head back and I'll uber or walk back

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Hello friends,
I threw my shoulder out hitting the submit button on these full tournament match ups…

Theegala -115 vs Morikawa
English -125 vs Bradley

You can fit Keegan for the green jacket now… you’re welcome

All kidding aside, this is my favorite weekend of the year. I’ll most likely add a few more as we approach Thursday. Best of luck with your wagers this week…

I will undoubtedly have too much action this week, but here's where I am so far:

Hideki Top Asian -125
Xander -115 over Rory
Hideki -120 over Spieth
Clark +110 over Aberg
Zalatoris +125 over Hovland
Lowry +115 over Fleetwood
Homa -105 over Morikawa
Hatton -135 over Reed
Rose -125 over Fowler
Tom Kim -105 over Sergio

Best week of the golf year, can't wait

I've got Scheffler as top American available at +180. That seems like the best way to bet him, no? I'm not interested in his matchups, and his top 5/10/20 odds aren't really my speed either.
I like that angle.

I will undoubtedly have too much action this week, but here's where I am so far:

Hideki Top Asian -125
Xander -115 over Rory
Hideki -120 over Spieth
Clark +110 over Aberg
Zalatoris +125 over Hovland
Lowry +115 over Fleetwood
Homa -105 over Morikawa
Hatton -135 over Reed
Rose -125 over Fowler
Tom Kim -105 over Sergio

Best week of the golf year, can't wait

These with your local? Hate that there’s really no way to tail these.

Afternoon/morning for Tiger could actually be helpful, less time between rounds to sit around and stiffen up. Likely a good reason to fade him on Saturday if he makes the cut for me.

As much as I love Tiger, I don't think I can bet on him until I see him finish at least one "real" tournament. I won't bet against him though

Afternoon/morning for Tiger could actually be helpful, less time between rounds to sit around and stiffen up. Likely a good reason to fade him on Saturday if he makes the cut for me.
With such a small field, he could be early afternoon/late morning on Th/Fr which still gives him time to recuperate

Back