Super Bowl: Rams vs. Bengals Discussion Thread

Let's be honest, the Queefs lost the game more than the Bungles won it. Just like the Titans the week prior.

MVP for the Bungles today was Patty Mahomes, have never seen a worse 2nd half performance from a supposed elite QB.

Cincy a lucky underdog story and your average bettor with a fuck the man attitude gonna be all over 'em.

Let's be honest, the Queefs lost the game more than the Bungles won it. Just like the Titans the week prior.

MVP for the Bungles today was Patty Mahomes, have never seen a worse 2nd half performance from a supposed elite QB.

Cincy a lucky underdog story and your average bettor with a fuck the man attitude gonna be all over 'em.

Agree on Mahomes. He looked like a different qb after that shit show at end of first half

Rams do a lot of dumb shit and have a pussy coach who shits himself in big spots. I've had the Rams as my number one team basically the whole season, but McVay is a problem when it comes to in game strategy. Luckily for him, he was against another total pussy today.

Rams do a lot of dumb shit and have a pussy coach who shits himself in big spots. I've had the Rams as my number one team basically the whole season, but McVay is a problem when it comes to in game strategy. Luckily for him, he was against another total pussy today.
Rams winning in spite of McVay…definitely not because of him.

They faced a SF team on their 4th straight road game with a team with a QB with a torn-up thumb and a ton of injuries and were trailing double digits entering the 4th quarter.

There is no way the Rams should be 4 point favorites on open. To anyone. Yet alone a team who shut down an unstoppable offense for an entire 2nd half and overtime.

McVay’s game plan today was the definition of dogshit. He was trying to establish the run on a beat up team with no great secondary that was exhausted being away from home for a month.

McVay today has an all-time horrific coaching day…and because ObJ and Kupp are so good, they still won. And if Shanny wasn’t a pussywimp on 4th and 2 up 3 and goes for it, LA would be sitting home.

Not my idea of a team that should open a 4-point fave in the championship game

Yep. McVay tried his best to lose that game. Those challenges were so stupid among other mistakes

They better hope they can pressure him i or that secondary is in trouble
But still the better of the two secondaries, if Stafford is on he can carve up that defense and we know Burrow/Chase/Higgins can carve up any defense if Joe isn't on his back. So much star talent in skill positions on both sides.

I lean Rams for sure but is there any chance we’re undervaluing Cincy? After all they’ve beaten 3 very different teams and were somehow able to keep the most explosive offense in check, and also win a game where they gave up 9 sacks. This team playing with a LOT of confidence and house money. Just throwing it out there…

But still the better of the two secondaries, if Stafford is on he can carve up that defense and we know Burrow/Chase/Higgins can carve up any defense if Joe isn't on his back. So much star talent in skill positions on both sides.
Agreed, but I’d still trust burrow w the game on the line over Stafford all things being equal ijs

Calling McVay a pussy and they’re winning in spite of McVay are some of the more delusional comments I’ve seen in this forum.
Rams had 13 straight losing seasons prior to McVay. He’s in his 30’s with 2 Super Bowl trips and 5 winning seasons. Shanahan diting this same time period had 2 winning seasons and a losing overall record in 5 years.
2 Super Bowl appearances with 2 different QBs for McVay already.

I lean Rams for sure but is there any chance we’re undervaluing Cincy? After all they’ve beaten 3 very different teams and were somehow able to keep the most explosive offense in check, and also win a game where they gave up 9 sacks. This team playing with a LOT of confidence and house money. Just throwing it out there…
Considering the line is where I expected it to be, I don't think either team is under or over valued. Wouldn't be shocked if either covered.

Things I feel comfortable about, there will be points. And Mixon won't have a great game. That's all I really feel about this match

Calling McVay a pussy and they’re winning in spite of McVay are some of the more delusional comments I’ve seen in this forum.
Rams had 13 straight losing seasons prior to McVay. He’s in his 30’s with 2 Super Bowl trips and 5 winning seasons. Shanahan diting this same time period had 2 winning seasons and a losing overall record in 5 years.
He has certainly turned the team around, but those 2 challenges and therefore timeouts wasted were pretty questionable. This team also has WAY more talent than it did before him and after the Kurt Warner teams

Considering the line is where I expected it to be, I don't think either team is under or over valued. Wouldn't be shocked if either covered.

Things I feel comfortable about, there will be points. And Mixon won't have a great game. That's all I really feel about this match
Funny. I actually see a relatively lower scoring game.

What about the officiating in the Raiders game?

He can be a good coach overall and a pussy during the game, which he is

Rams should have won in blow out fashion in all 3 post season games. The mistakes against Tampa and San Fran are what kept the games close. Basically you have to cap how many mistakes the Rams are going to make.

Already made my plays on this

As much as horrible McV coached, Rams were lucky to win the game. But they also were playing the best D in the playoffs so far. They all got 2 weeks to prepare now, so not going to use the last couple games to make my decision.

Rams will get to Burrow, and you do have the best WR on your side. The vets on this team, Donald & Miller on D want that ring

Cincy has definitely surprised everyone but for them to come back against a KC team was even more surprising and got to give them credit for not giving up!

Played
Rams-4 for 15 units
Rams-4/Over49.5 for 10 units

Score prediction
Rams 31
Bengals 23

Already made my plays on this

As much as horrible McV coached, Rams were lucky to win the game. But they also were playing the best D in the playoffs so far. They all got 2 weeks to prepare now, so not going to use the last couple games to make my decision.

Rams will get to Burrow, and you do have the best WR on your side. The vets on this team, Donald & Miller on D want that ring

Cincy has definitely surprised everyone but for them to come back against a KC team was even more surprising and got to give them credit for not giving up!

Played
Rams-4 for 15 units
Rams-4/Over49.5 for 10 units

Score prediction
Rams 31
Bengals 23
Looks good....

Gotta love those who criticize a coach who’s done nothing but win in the toughest sport to win. The pussies are the ones calling McVay a pussy. They couldn’t sniff his jock. You won’t find a more class act than McVay win or lose. People need to take note because the majority of people could never reach the level of his character.

I agree with wise. Mcvay is a certified genius who had a bad game last game but this is the Rams year. They go all in. They turn the ball over, they win. They go for it on 4th downs, don't get it, they win. They give up dumb touchdowns, they win. This team just flat out wins despite their mistakes.

He has certainly turned the team around, but those 2 challenges and therefore timeouts wasted were pretty questionable. This team also has WAY more talent than it did before him and after the Kurt Warner teams
Agree but the challenges are coming from upstairs

I’ll be dying on my sword against cincy. They the only game I keep getting “wrong”, burrow is awesome but they still shouldn’t be here with that line. Titans handed it to them being horribly coached. Kc made mistakes as well, shoulda got points before half, kinda crumbled being the ones getting walked down, had burrow sacked many times but not bringing him down. Well here comes the best most complete team in football to hopefully end this nonsense. With a all time type dline with HOF’ers everywhere who took down the goat and beat a incredibly tough niners team nobody else could! They are gonna destroy this Cincy oline!! Rams offense ain’t gonna make all the stupid mistakes that let cincy fgs keep them in the game! Mcvey don’t lose when he gets a lead!! So I’m gonna be unloading on the Rams, if burrow beats me again I don’t give a shit! I know it don’t make the ppl on cincy “better cappers” and I know I’m gonna win this fucjing bet!!!

Honestly this spread should have opened at-6.

Cincy has that Eagles SB run feel about them with Burrow a better version of Big Dick Nick.

Flawed team with a shit-ton of heart and rallying behind their QB.

On paper the Rams should roll but this season is where chaos reigns.

How many times did both Pat and Joe turn their backs to the defense running away from crappy defenders like they were playing against children? I don't think either QB could do that to the Rams.

trying to find a prop that no one will win this game on super bowl sunday, but nothing available. i'm thinking they will each be trying to lose at their best capacity, and an earthquake or something will occur that shuts the game down. it just seems nearly impossible to me that one of these franchises will be hoisting a lombardi trophy.

trying to find a prop that no one will win this game on super bowl sunday, but nothing available. i'm thinking they will each be trying to lose at their best capacity, and an earthquake or something will occur that shuts the game down. it just seems nearly impossible to me that one of these franchises will be hoisting a lombardi trophy.

Bengals will be around for a long, long time. I think this is the Rams year to win one as they have no reinforcements coming in and rely on the health of 4-5 players.

But I agree with you re: these teams/franchises winning something.

Bengals will be around for a long, long time. I think this is the Rams year to win one as they have no reinforcements coming in and rely on the health of 4-5 players.

But I agree with you re: these teams/franchises winning something.
Crazy how young and good their core is.

Back