Tulsa ML +103 WIN
Clemson +6 WIN

12/9-12/15: 2-0 +2.5u
12/20-12/22:2-2 -.3u
12/24-12/28: 6-5 -.86u
12/31-1/1: 6-3 +2.7u
total:--------> 16-10 +4.04u

Overall: 106-64-1 62.3% | 72-34 67.9% Heater | 24-11 68.5% L35

Just keeping it consistent.........Consistently over 60% :D Can it technically be a heater if you just 60+% all the time now? Maybe it's the new norm lol. Just having fun fellas and making money doing it. Let's keep it going

I like the fave & 7.5 ain't no different than 9.5 really, so....... I'm selling pts

Oregon -9.5 +110

small synopsis: see both teams splits home & away, especially rushing, TOs & scoring

Good luck fellas

he should get a good look at the front of that helmet because he'll see plenty of the back of it tonight.

GL brother.

I just need them to win (got a teaser with Seattle from last weekend and ND +20), but I think they roll...

Let's do it again.... Like a boss.....

GL tonight my man. On it with you and prolly a little on the hova as well.

Imma try to be short with it, because Im trying to go out a get a few drinks in lol.

This year Big Game Bob's defense has had an awful time with Air Raid offenses (OkSt, Baylor, WVU). Its because the Air Raid 3.0 offenses now have strong running games to go with them. They are putting up 43.6ppg against Big Game Bobby's defense. Well guess what NONE of those teams had a dual threat Air Raid QB or a defense. aTm DOES. Big game Bob's defense breaksdown when an Air Raid team can really run because he has to show his hand. At that point the Air Raid team just counts numbers in the box, 6 its either or, 5 or less its run, 7 or more its pass. Bobby cant just drop 8 in the zones like he's been doing since his KState days. He's gotta account for the Air Raid run and thats where Mr Football comes in. He is more talented than just about any defender you are willing to put on him & he ahs the option of throwing. So It gives the numbers advantage back to aTm, its 11 on 11 again, think of it as why the Wildcat worked but now with the ability & scheme to carve teams up for wasting resources.

And well also because Kevin Sumlin was Big Game Bobby's OC for 2yrs, so I like that he knows what & how his old boss likes to do what he does.

But............I could be wrong lol

Good luck gents

Imma try to be short with it, because Im trying to go out a get a few drinks in lol.

This year Big Game Bob's defense has had an awful time with Air Raid offenses (OkSt, Baylor, WVU). Its because the Air Raid 3.0 offenses now have strong running games to go with them. They are putting up 43.6ppg against Big Game Bobby's defense. Well guess what NONE of those teams had a dual threat Air Raid QB or a defense. aTm DOES. Big game Bob's defense breaksdown when an Air Raid team can really run because he has to show his hand. At that point the Air Raid team just counts numbers in the box, 6 its either or, 5 or less its run, 7 or more its pass. Bobby cant just drop 8 in the zones like he's been doing since his KState days. He's gotta account for the Air Raid run and thats where Mr Football comes in. He is more talented than just about any defender you are willing to put on him & he ahs the option of throwing. So It gives the numbers advantage back to aTm, its 11 on 11 again, think of it as why the Wildcat worked but now with the ability & scheme to carve teams up for wasting resources.

And well also because Kevin Sumlin was Big Game Bobby's OC for 2yrs, so I like that he knows what & how his old boss likes to do what he does.

But............I could be wrong lol

Good luck gents

A little of why I played tamu as well. The big play aspect of the two offenses was another reason that I thought Tamu would win this one. OU had about half the number of 20 yard plays as TAMU. Less third downs is usually a good thing and TAMU good on third down conversion anyway. Sumlin a witch. Jones wilts every big game. Nice job. Unfotunatley I thought that OU could contribute points to help it go over but they bogged down deep. Pretty sure over was correct play though after watching it all. Keep it rolling... great game up next. One of my favorite of the bowl season.

silk, these games tend to bore me after u've told me how they're gonna play out. should just save the injuries and all, just consult u then pay up :)

Nice work Silky, keep it rolling.....

1 day at a time bro, Im trying :D

silk, these games tend to bore me after u've told me how they're gonna play out. should just save the injuries and all, just consult u then pay up :)
Heh, I wish it was that easy for me on the otherside when they lose, cause the wins never feel as good as the losses feel bad. I literally dont eat or sleep when I dont win. Not healthy lol
Another rockingchair winner...:clapping:

Just means the gambling gods are waiting to punch me in the face soon lol. Congrats

Great work Silk, agree Ole Miss. GL.

Lets get it bro, 1 day at a time lets take ALL the money

all u do is win

Pssh I wish, regression is soon to occur lol

A little of why I played tamu as well. The big play aspect of the two offenses was another reason that I thought Tamu would win this one. OU had about half the number of 20 yard plays as TAMU. Less third downs is usually a good thing and TAMU good on third down conversion anyway. Sumlin a witch. Jones wilts every big game. Nice job. Unfotunatley I thought that OU could contribute points to help it go over but they bogged down deep. Pretty sure over was correct play though after watching it all. Keep it rolling... great game up next. One of my favorite of the bowl season.

I certainly hope we're on the same side of this North/South Union/Rebs affair. Good luck as always bro

You sir is a "marafackin" badass:thumbsup2:

Shhh, dont tsay that too loud, some people may get offended lol. Thanks bro & good luck

I like Ole Miss at -3, if you gotta buy the hook do it. Or sell to 4 but dont sit on the fucking hook. Anyways moving on, when I break this game down I get back 2 very different sets of numbers. 1 has Pitt by 2pts and the other Ole Miss by 5. Then when I step outside of the sterile numbers aspect and examine............ Its a no brainer I believe.

What do Youngstown, Cincy & Ole Miss have in common? THEIR OFFENSES!!! Pure QB driven Sproption (spread option) and Pitt cant handle it. They arent built right to defend it, so while Pitt may put up points they aint gonna win. They hang with teams that wanna be more traditional. Teams that play the wild variable offenses give Pitt the business. Its systemic and may be part of Chryst's DNA from Wisky. You the rigid routine ish.

Either way Ole Miss wins, just dont hang on the hook either buy or sell

I know my local will have 3.5 or 4. It's take it or leave it, no option to buy or sell. Think I will still have to take it.

So I understand theres some hateful speech around about me lmao. Well then, this one is for YOU!! All you gotta do is listen to the 1st 1:05 to hear you and the rest to hear me. Instead of madd rapper, Imma call you the Madd Capper lmao

And with that, Im done with that issue

[video=youtube;MeZdgGtBJz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeZdgGtBJz0[/video]

Back