Silky's Diamond Bowls

Great call on the Aggies last night Silk. Keep stacking.

Thats the plan brother, but lets get this win 2morrow!!

Thanks, been missing you in here. Where you been?

[video=youtube;tmOfe2uGgPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmOfe2uGgPU[/video]

Rebs havev a BRIGHT future Grove, you're gonna be very happy
OleMiss :thumbsup2:

lets finish the season strong

Everytime we ride together we get paid lol

GL today Silky

Jumped on Moncreif O5.5 receptions at +100 myself

Winnner!!

If you can find a 10 with ND take it, if you gotta buy it go ahead, maybe even wait till close to kickoff. Ideally 10.5 is where you really wanna be. I may or may not expound on this later but........ Bama by a TD, not by a TD+. Hell if teasing is your thing tease both sides 6.5 to 3 & 16. This is a TD game

If you can find a 10 with ND take it, if you gotta buy it go ahead, maybe even wait till close to kickoff. Ideally 10.5 is where you really wanna be. I may or may not expound on this later but........ Bama by a TD, not by a TD+. Hell if teasing is your thing tease both sides 6.5 to 3 & 16. This is a TD game

i got a few teasers with ND +20 and a few with Bama pk, so i hope you are right!! GL brotha

Great hit last night. I straight tailed you. You've been en fuego this bowl season - much appreciated.

Got ND +20 for the last leg of probably the biggest teaser I've ever played in my life. Go Irish!

Great job this year Silky. I'm heavily invested in the Clovers tonight on the spread and ML. See you next year bro. Hail Skins

Great regular season and bowl season. You and blood helped me stick to my Ark St play instead of selling off on it, thank you. Continued success. Agree ND...lets get it one last time. :shake:

helluva year bro...can't wait for next year already...gonna have to break shit down over summer...find those "special" offenses.

appreciate the year you put in on these boards silk. meant a lot to me, and thanks for all the write-ups. congrats on the year.

Great year Silky, always appreciate your threads and knowledge of the game. BOL look fwd to next season, and hopefully RGIII can get healthy and the Skins can improve again next yr.

Great season, silk. See ya next year. Golson awesome, nd defense terrible, McCarron awesome ....go figure.

silky great year you had real nice work my brother and your bowl game's where unreal keep them winner's coming. I hope to see you next football season. again great work my brother

Great year Silky, always appreciate your threads and knowledge of the game. BOL look fwd to next season, and hopefully RGIII can get healthy and the Skins can improve again next yr.

:thumbsup:

Great bowl season, my brother...appreciate your amazing work ethic and insight.

Back