Bowl Writeups and Hopefully Feedback

Good stuff, Br@ss. I agree with your sentiment here, for sure. A bettor would have to take either of these teams if they're getting this high of a number. In addition, doesn't Swinney have an Urban Meyer-ish history as a dog?
6-1 the last 5 years, I know that. Maybe better over a longer term. Thanks Dog

Look Burrow makes a lot of this.....you won’t get argument from me. But they played really well. So so much better than expected for sure

Look Burrow makes a lot of this.....you won’t get argument from me. But they played really well. So so much better than expected for sure

Ok, but being better than expected doesn't make them elite. I'm not saying LSU doesn't have a great offense. They do. Just saying that the OL maybe isn't the strength. OU's group won the same award last year. What Quinnen Williams did to them in the playoffs should be illegal

Great thread........so I will add some thoughts from a junkie, but admittedly not a guy who follows the east coast foots scene religiously..........

* This game is super-hard to handicap based on the relative strength of schedules
* If I was a NFL GM and was given the opportunity to take any college player, it would be Trevor Lawrence.....and not real close
* Someone that looks at teams' game results would likely conclude that Clemson has the better defense....I don't believe it and think the LSU D is underrated
* I honestly do not believe Clemson should be here and there is some value in being the dog and playing with house money
* Heisman jinx may be a thing, but I have a feeling that Burrow has too much moxie to have a bad performance
* Ultimately, I think this is very close to a toss-up and agree with Bnux -- Clemson plus seems to be the right side from betting perspective

Back